over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McGregor jumps cage at Bellaror 187

I don't think that fight will happen just because of the weight difference between the two of them , but if it does I will root for Conor on every fight that he signs his name on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Don't get me wrong I love the attitude, the cockiness, the aggression he brings to the table

I don't.

I appreciate the fighters that are gentlemen and mellow in everyday life and beasts inside the octogon, like a younger Anderson Silva or JDS.

There's way too much theater in Conor's behavior.

gets old... he's a bad ass for sure, but hes a 155lb bad ass lol... he ran all the way over there and pushed the ref in his back ,and the ref moved about 3" and looked at him :D

"your lucky he's holding me back" hahahaha

Last edited:
apparently he is now off the end of year card (UFC 219)

YEP.. Sad.. That was going to be a great card... Would have been a tough fight for connor if he was taken to the ground.. But what he did is inexcusable... Needs to be punished.. But he has 150 million in the bank.. So what punishment can Ya really give him ?? Lol

YEP.. Sad.. That was going to be a great card... Would have been a tough fight for connor if he was taken to the ground.. But what he did is inexcusable... Needs to be punished.. But he has 150 million in the bank.. So what punishment can Ya really give him ?? Lol

I wanted to see Conor Win + Khabib Win on the same card so all was set for the big showdown, stand up Vs Takedowns

Khabib & Conor seem to be jinxed

Wake up people, it's all part of the show.
Video has been watched so purpose achieved.

I dont agree, it may have brought a bit more attention to Bellator but for the UFC being forced to dish out sort of punishment and taking him off their end of year card (which they try and stack) is going to see millions in lost revenue.

I just think the guys ego is out of control

I don't really mind him getting excited for one of his fighters and jumping in the octagon...but I do think he was out of line and acted disrespectful to someone who was only trying to do his job. Conor acted foolishly and without class for someone in his position of being a well known public figure and world champion.

However, I don't judge or form a negative opinion of Conor based on this one incident. I've made MANY bad and selfish decisions myself which have affected or hurt others so I try to not judge anyone else for doing the same! He who has been forgiven much, loves and forgives others much!

It's interesting also that how we may sometimes judge others or view them in a negative light for doing or saying something, but choose to look past certain others for doing the same. I wonder how many Conor fans there are who may say negative things about or view Phil Heath negatively for his childish and foolish conduct and words, but choose to look past and even support Conor for doing the same things on a much larger scale and more often than Phil. Both are in the wrong. Why do we choose to demonize and slander one but glorify and support the other? The human heart is deceitful above all things.

I don't really mind him getting excited for one of his fighters and jumping in the octagon...but I do think he was out of line and acted disrespectful to someone who was only trying to do his job. Conor acted foolishly and without class for someone in his position of being a well known public figure and world champion.

However, I don't judge or form a negative opinion of Conor based on this one incident. I've made MANY bad and selfish decisions myself which have affected or hurt others so I try to not judge anyone else for doing the same! He who has been forgiven much, loves and forgives others much!

It's interesting also that how we may sometimes judge others or view them in a negative light for doing or saying something, but choose to look past certain others for doing the same. I wonder how many Conor fans there are who may say negative things about or view Phil Heath negatively for his childish and foolish conduct and words, but choose to look past and even support Conor for doing the same things on a much larger scale and more often than Phil. Both are in the wrong. Why do we choose to demonize and slander one but glorify and support the other? The human heart is deceitful above all things.

when did Phil clearly break the IFBB rules or a country's laws? maybe I'm missing something but i wasn't aware... entering a closed arena in a professional sport and physically putting your hands on an official of a sanctioned organization is a WHOLE different situation my man... that would be like Phil jumping onto the stage as a tv announcer calls out a bikini winner at the O and push him across the stage lol...

Last edited:
A card that he was never officially on and probably was never going to be on in the first place.

Lol exactly what I was thinking. He was never gonna be on this card
The UFC is just acting like they punished him. No way in hell they'd roll with cyborg vs holly to close out the year if they had any other option

A card that he was never officially on and probably was never going to be on in the first place.

there is part of me that doubts he was ever going to be on it as well, guess we will never know. That card is not looking that great, looks like they are trying to get Woodley & Diaz onto it. I was disappointed Cruz pulled out as was looking forward to his return

The real problem for the UFC is the punishment of McGregor. In 2014 Jason High pushed a ref and was banned for life by the UFC. They should do the same for McGregor but will they? Very hypocritical!

The real problem for the UFC is the punishment of McGregor. In 2014 Jason High pushed a ref and was banned for life by the UFC. They should do the same for McGregor but will they? Very hypocritical!

Jason never pulled in millions worth of PPV money....that would be the difference. Like it or not, it all comes down to the almighty dollar.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear