over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McGregor vs Khabib thoughts and predictions

Conor gets him in the first or second round

Or

Khabib drags him in the deep water and gets him in the later rounds

Either way, it's one of the best matchups ever seen in the UFC. Conor's toughest opponent (both stylistically and mentally) yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sounds almost verbatim to what Brendan Schaub was predicting on Rogan's MMA show a couple days ago.

Pretty true though. I haven't seen Khabib fight as much as Conor but Schaub had a good point that Conor is a deadly counter striker, not a deadly striker and Khabib rarely strikes.

If Khabib plays it smart and goes past a few rounds, his condition and ground game will break Conor.

Can't doubt Conor though. Dude has never not brought throughout his career.

Sounds almost verbatim to what Brendan Schaub was predicting on Rogan's MMA show a couple days ago.

Pretty true though. I haven't seen Khabib fight as much as Conor but Schaub had a good point that Conor is a deadly counter striker, not a deadly striker and Khabib rarely strikes.

If Khabib plays it smart and goes past a few rounds, his condition and ground game will break Conor.

Can't doubt Conor though. Dude has never not brought throughout his career.
Most of my knowledge of mma comes from Schaub and or Rogan lol

HOLY SHIT!

Kahbib wins!

Conor tap out

What just happened.

I was watching in another language.

Khabib went into the audience. Then someone jumped in the ring and was going after Connor?

What just happened.

I was watching in another language.

Khabib went into the audience. Then someone jumped in the ring and was going after Connor?

Khabib jumped out of the octagon and attacked one of McGregor's team mates, Dillion Danis. Then one of Khabib's team mates and/or corner guys jumped in the octagon and hit McGregor.

Dana White is in an interesting spot. He never suspended McGregor for the bus incident, so if he suspends Khabib it will be very hypocritical.

Last edited:
I thought Kahbib was pretty dominating. First two rounds especially. The crap at the end is just for spectacle.

Do they normally have a half dozen big bodyguard dudes in maroon jackets at all times or was that just for this one?

Joe “this will spill out into the streets tonight” Rogan

Just watched it and HATE THE OUTCOME!! But with that said Khabib should have been arrested and charged with assault , yes Connor acted out back in New York months back because Khabib put his hands on McGregor and he paid for his actions. This was completely uncalled for people who were in the seats were hurt by these actions and also outsiders jumped into the Octagon and jumped McGregor they to should have been arrested and charged. Dana White needs to not only suspend him (if not kick him out just like he did Pauly Daley ) and definitely fine the shit out of him. Khabib wasn't a big money draw for the UFC before this fight and now in my eyes still is just a bitch. This will surely end up becoming a McGregor vs Khabib ll fight but that won't be for a good while.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That was some wild ass shit at the end...wtf:eek:

That went about as I suspected it fight-wise. This will sound weird, and he won handedly, but I did see some probable weakness in khabib. Maybe he got tired though after that initial round and with so much adrenalin going on, I think he had a slight dump. Conor did better on the ground than I thought he would, but Khabib eventually got him. Not trying to say Conor really did much, he mainly was hanging in there, and never got going at all the whole fight. His stand-up wasn't even that good, and he lost power after getting tired/beaten.

What a disgrace to the sport...

There was NOTHING to be gained from doing what Khabib did

But what people forget is playing a thug and BEING one are two very different things. Khabib and his close ones are legit war criminals, violence is a way of life for these people...

Inciting racial tensions for a fight might prove to be a very very bad thing.

Where do you go for the post-fight interviews? I want to see this shit!

Do they even hold it or is it a total liability at this point

They may have them come in separately, but Dana has to come out and say something....wondering what he is going to say about all this. I want to see what Conor will say as well....well both parties. Dana is effin' pissed though. He didn't even put the belt on Khabib.

Just watched it and HATE THE OUTCOME!! But with that said Khabib should have been arrested and charged with assault , yes Connor acted out back in New York months back because Khabib put his hands on McGregor and he paid for his actions. This was completely uncalled for people who were in the seats were hurt by these actions and also outsiders jumped into the Octagon and jumped McGregor they to should have been arrested and charged. Dana White needs to not only suspend him (if not kick him out just like he did Pauly Daley ) and definitely fine the shit out of him. Khabib wasn't a big money draw for the UFC before this fight and now in my eyes still is just a bitch. This will surely end up becoming a McGregor vs Khabib ll fight but that won't be for a good while.

I don't agree with what happened tonight but you seem to be minimizing what McGregor did in NY. Damaged property and injured two fighters who were unable to fight that night and Dana White didn't do anything!

I'm curious to hear why Khabib went after one of McGregors teammates. The guy(s) that jumped in and went after McGregor should definitely be banned from the UFC.

What a disgrace to the sport...

There was NOTHING to be gained from doing what Khabib did

But what people forget is playing a thug and BEING one are two very different things. Khabib and his close ones are legit war criminals, violence is a way of life for these people...

Inciting racial tensions for a fight might prove to be a very very bad thing.

WTF?

The post fight show is on Fox Sports 2 right now....

Where do you go for the post-fight interviews? I want to see this shit!
It will be on the 7FC Fight Pass app (I'm sure the paid part or possibly YouTube will have it ).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity