over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McGregor vs Khabib thoughts and predictions

For those that think what happened after the fight was staged, you're out of your mind. Those were some pissed off people going at it! Khabib will get a big fine and most likely suspended by NSAC. When his suspension is up, it will either be a rematch with McGregor...big draw = big $$$, or a fight with Ferguson which will be the 5th time they've tried to make that happen. I think both of those are good fights. McGregor recently talked about fighting Anderson Silva. Silva said he would drop to 180lbs in a catchweight fight.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/3/17933216/ufc-anderson-silva-accepts-super-fight-challenge-conor-mcgregor-lets-make-it-happen-mma

Last edited:
I want to see Khabib and Ferguson. This fight needs to happen. Conor needs to fight his way back to the title.

Though, I would watch a GSP and Khabib fight too. Not sure if GSP can even drop down to 155, he's carrying a lot of muscle. IMO, Khabib would need to come up. but i'm wondering if that would hamper his cardio? Both are freaks on the ground.

Ugh...this all depends on any suspensions:(

Last edited:
As someone who isn't really an MMA fan, I wrestled in college so I respect the sport obviously but just never got into it, anyone who wants MMA to do well should be a fan of Mcgregor. Think of it this way, the hardcore fans are a small group, mainly guys who have some type of connection to the sport. The casual and passive fans are a very very large majority group in comparison and Mcgregor is the reason why most of those fans care at all, for better or worse.

If you're a fan of MMA you should be a fan of Mcgregor, don't think of it through some type of personal lens that he somehow is dishonoring the sport because he has a big mouth and does dumb shit, the guy has done more to grow MMA than any fighter before him. Barry Bonds if a pompous racist asshole but he brought baseball back, Lebron James is a ship jumping loser with barely a high school education that likes to talk about his own "legacy" but picture the NBA without him for the past 15 years. I'm not even going to bother naming off NFL players.

Piling on the guy because he lost a fight that without him most fans wouldn't have even cared about is kinda silly. Don't romanticize something as simple as necessary promotion and hype into some type of crusade against a guy and the "honor" of a sport which only exists to make money. The vast vast majority of that money that the fight made came from people who wouldn't give a shit if it was just some weirdo muslim named khabob fighting some other guy.

Can't expect a guy who doesn't have the respect to get another person's name right and calls him a weirdo muslim to understand why McGregor went over board with all his hype and promotion shit. Fuck McGregor and fuck every person that thinks it's okay to mess with someones family, religion or race regardless of situation or context. Conor got what he deserved and his finished now, no one takes him seriously anymore after the Diaz fights, Mayweather embarrassment and this fight. The hype is over.

Last edited:
For those that think what happened after the fight was staged, you're out of your mind. Those were some pissed off people going at it! Khabib will get a big fine and most likely suspended by NSAC. When his suspension is up, it will either be a rematch with McGregor...big draw = big $$$, or a fight with Ferguson which will be the 5th time they've tried to make that happen. I think both of those are good fights. McGregor recently talked about fighting Anderson Silva. Silva said he would drop to 180lbs in a catchweight fight.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/3/17933216/ufc-anderson-silva-accepts-super-fight-challenge-conor-mcgregor-lets-make-it-happen-mma

The actual thing that happened at the end wasn’t staged I agree but it was absolutely encouraged and expected that SOMETHING happen. I will know when the so called “punishment” is handed down.

Idk as a pro fighter you shouldnt lose your cool no matter what...

I think as a pro fighter fighting pretty much what is a colleague, another pro fighter. There’s codes you should stick to. You can tell the other guy how much he sucks and how you wanna bash his head in but family, race and religion? Nah Conor and his team went too far this time. Him being a Muslim and called a terrorist (probably the ultimate insult to him) and getting his father called a piece of shit basically and so on, I’m surprised he didn’t lose his shit earlier

Last edited:
Can't expect a guy who doesn't have the respect to get another person's name right and calls him a weirdo muslim to understand why McGregor went over board with all his hype and promotion shit. Fuck McGregor and fuck every person that thinks it's okay to mess with someones family, religion or race regardless of situation or context. Conor got what he deserved and his finished now, no one takes him seriously anymore after the Diaz fights, Mayweather embarrassment and this fight. The hype is over.

But you do understand that you just made my point right?

Trust me bro this guy knows what he’s doing. I used to be the biggest NBA fan on the planet, I could name the 12th guy on the bench for every team in the league plus the guys on their IR, I could say the same for baseball after I realized the NBA was junk. After getting really into the actual gameplay I started to realize that half the time these guys don’t even try, they take every other play off and the nba doesn’t even market the game anymore they market the bs hype around it. Slowly i started to realize that sports are just entertainment, these guys don’t pay my bills and don’t give a flying fuck about me. It’s fine to have hobby’s and interests but this is just a game being played and not to obsess over it or make any of it personal to me. Same thing with this fight, it was just entertainment don’t let them sucker you into associating some type of personal feelings with it.

That’s just what I learned, sports are just entertainment.....

Last edited:
UFC withheld his prize money. Wonder how big of a fine he gets for being a idiot

Another coward talking shit behind a keyboard yeah your real tuff behind that keyboard I bet you wouldn’t talk that shit to my face bitch!

You've just called him a internet warrior hiding behind a keyboard, then in the same sentence, have done it yourself. LOL

You can't blame Conor for acting a douche. That shit sells, even if you're not truly wired that way, if professional promoters brain wash into believing, "hey act like an arrogant prick and make millions more", most will at least entertain it.

The problem is, leading up to this fight, he took it too far. He really did this time. And it went beyond sports.

I think Conor is done. Totally should retire. He has no balls left in the game. He got arrested, lost a few matches and was humbled, had a child, and yeah, has made way too money. That inner motivation has left him and we all saw it the other night. His wad has been shot and he should take his millions and go live a nice life with his kid and wife. That is just my opinion.

Another coward talking shit behind a keyboard yeah your real tuff behind that keyboard I bet you wouldn’t talk that shit to my face bitch!

Grow up man.

Why are you flipping out over two guys who don't give two fucks about you other than how much cash they can make off of you? It's one thing to discuss it because you're interested but to actually give a fuck that deeply like it somehow personally effects you is silly.

This shit is just entertainment.....

sounds like the rematch is all but official. You watch nothing will happen to Khabib

Last edited:
Enough of the bashing and name calling. It's totally uncalled for. Bans will be handed out if it continues! Let's move on.

NSAC will do something but Dana won't.

I agree and you notice that’s all Dana is talking about punishment wise is wondering what the commission is going to do. Not once have I heard him say he was even thinking about a suspension. Also he and others close to the UFC are pointing the light away from the fighters and at the other guys who jumped in the ring.

I’m definitely not on one side or another I just thought it was funny how come Monday morning people weren’t as bent out of shape about it to say the least. If anything I’ve lost respect for Dana.

The fight was one sided I think a rematch would be the same and I can think of two or three fights I would rather see both those guys take rather than fight each other again

Dana said the PPV buys were "way over" 2 million. I would say for that reason alone there is a good chance there will be a rematch.

As much as dana said he is disappointed just look at the amount of press the UFC is getting, there web stats must be off the charts

Poor Dana...just looking at him in all the post fight interviews he looks SOOOO disgusted, angry....and embarrassed by this incident!

So much so....that he plans to use the footage of it to promote the REMATCH!:rolleyes:

It is a business and it is all about the ratings and the money! Not that we didn't already know that about professional sports and this world we live in.

rematch will definitely happen and it will probably break the PPV record it just broke

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear