over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McGregor vs Khabib thoughts and predictions

Last edited:
Nothing will happen to kabib and All Dana cares about is money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
if you can trust TMZ to be a realiable source of info, they are saying Danis yelled at Khabib during round 'fucking muslim rat'

now if that is actually true (and thats a big IF) you can kind of see why such a devout muslim would take offence to it

You have to keep in mind Vegas doesn't actually want to punish them and make them fight somewhere else. Vegas is interested only in tourism and absolutely nothing else, during the Mayweather Pac fight Vegas was a shit show like I've never seen it. I swear to god you would have thought they bused people in from the deepest darkest parts of the ghetto. There were multiple shootings, you didn't hear one word about it on the news.....

10 day suspension??? What a joke! Why is Conor being suspended he was attacked by 3 of Khabib’s thugs? The Nevada State Athletic Commission suspended Nick Diaz for 5 years due to Marijuana Khabib starts a riot and gets 10 days. Don’t make sense.........

All of this is for show [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

**Bans were handed out like I said they would if people didn't stop bashing each other! TAKE IT TO PM's. Anybody else that attacks another member in this thread will be perm banned!!**

Oh yes, setting up nicely for a rematch, maybe on their big July 4th card.

I feel like Im not alone in knowing the outcome of the rematch so people laying down the money for the PPV are doing it to see what craziness happens other than just the fight I guess?

Will the loss really motivate Connor to do anything different?

I feel like Im not alone in knowing the outcome of the rematch so people laying down the money for the PPV are doing it to see what craziness happens other than just the fight I guess?

Will the loss really motivate Connor to do anything different?
Guys, I read some posts and wonder how much you really know about the UFC. First of all, it is clear Dana is merely suggesting what he hopes the athletic commission does. If khabib is suspended 1 year..be certain there will be a stripping of the belt. I honestly think 9 to 12 months is appropriate due to the fact it'd be very unlikely he'd fight in 3-6mos anyway.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Vegas police say Dana lied about anyone being arrested

https://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/la...s/news-story/3a3701c4bc85855762d7d70ed8616b17

“LVMPD officers assisted with breaking up several small fights that took place after Saturday night’s UFC main event in Las Vegas. After all parties were separated, no one involved wished to press charges and no arrests occurred,” the statement read.

I haven't even read the link but I don't think he lied. When he said that it hadn't been long since everything happened. The police did hold them so I think many would call that being arrested even if it techinically isn't. The right term would be held for questioning but I am sure if Connor had agreed to press charges some/all of them would have been arrested.

I also agree it's all entertainment but the people who are posting it was all set up I totally disagree with. It's pretty obvious to me he will be banned for a decent amount of time. Although he probably wouldn't have fought again for 3-6 months anyway.

Money is the main motivation so perhaps a rematch will happen but it shouldn't. The fight was very one sided but Connor draws in the money so it's a big possibility. The likes of Tony Ferguson deserves it more but to be honest I would rather see them fight again so I wouldn't mind either way.

Shouldn't be any suspension by UFC. They didn't do anything to McG when he went into the crowd with Aldo. Didn't do anything when he threw the dolly and injured those people. Didn't do anything when he jumped in the ring and pushed the ref at bellator.

The created a monster and let him roam free. Then react when someone smacks that monster in the mouth that YOU created!

I dont understand how Dana can sit there and say the 2 events are not related (bus and crowd jump). Neither should have happened however Conor was directly responsible for fights not going ahead on that card, how can he say 1 was at a event (Khabib) and 1 wasnt (Conor/bus). An event was affected in both instances

anyway, as much as i think the next fight will be a rematch im hoping ferguson gets a shot.

The difference is there was a fight coming up, you guys need to stop thinking about this like it’s somehow not about the money.

Shouldn't be any suspension by UFC. They didn't do anything to McG when he went into the crowd with Aldo. Didn't do anything when he threw the dolly and injured those people. Didn't do anything when he jumped in the ring and pushed the ref at bellator.

The created a monster and let him roam free. Then react when someone smacks that monster in the mouth that YOU created!

McGregor jumped on the cage also and threw a left punch at someone first. He then threw the first punch in the ring to the guy in the black. Then the guy in the red jumped him.

It’s 2 seperate incidents IMO.

McGregor gets away with whatever he wants because he draws such a large PPV. it’s bullshit

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear