over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McGwire says he didn’t need Steroids to hit 70 home runs

Yea right....LIAR!:rolleyes:

It never happened with him all those year prior. He went out like a crying bitch anyway and caved-in. It sucks, because those were some fun years to watch.

I always liked McGwire...from watching him and Canseco as a little kid to even now...but he is out of his fucking mind for saying this aloud. I'm not sure if it is more ignorant or naive for him to say this and if he actually believes it..that's even worse. He surely knows what the mental edge on PEDs is like and he clearly isn't even accounting for even that...nevermind the physical advantage in strength and recovery. Things like this make it hard to root for a guy that isn't in touch with reality.

Who cares? They should be thanking those steroids abusers (Joking) for saving baseball. Attendance was crap before they started going yard.

Ak

Who cares? They should be thanking those steroids abusers (Joking) for saving baseball. Attendance was crap before they started going yard.

Ak

Don't joke that's the truth!

I will read the article later tonight. But maybe he is doing the “for the kids” lie. Sarificing looking like a duesh to people in the know to keep little Johnny from thinking he needs to be on AAS.

I will read the article later tonight. But maybe he is doing the “for the kids” lie. Sarificing looking like a duesh to people in the know to keep little Johnny from thinking he needs to be on AAS.

I can agree with this but little Johnny is screwed the minute he Googles this stuff.

The dumb ones are quite often the loud ones; and the loud ones get heard :(

Ped’s brought back baseball. The year McGuire and Sosa hit all those home runs was the year after a strike shortened year. A lot of people were done with baseball at that time.(myself included) but those two started hitting all those home runs and people starting paying attention again. The owners, managers, and everybody in baseball knew it was going on and did nothing about it cause it was bringing all the attention back to baseball. So baseball can thank ped’s for getting baseball back on the map

I'll never understand why this is even an issue. MLB was actually fun to watch when McGwire and Sosa were competing for the home run title. It was also fun to watch Bonds go after Aarons home run record. Now you're lucky to get through a game without falling asleep.

Gotta love the irony of how steroids are taboo in MLB, but in the NFL even the coaches are juicing half the time. :rolleyes:

I say let pros be pros and let them use what ever means they wish to compete at the highest level.

I'll never understand why this is even an issue. MLB was actually fun to watch when McGwire and Sosa were competing for the home run title. It was also fun to watch Bonds go after Aarons home run record. Now you're lucky to get through a game without falling asleep.

Gotta love the irony of how steroids are taboo in MLB, but in the NFL even the coaches are juicing half the time. :rolleyes:

I say let pros be pros and let them use what ever means they wish to compete at the highest level.

Well said tren. I couldn't agree more.

steroids brought the game back, after the strike the game was down. the home run race got the fans back, i watched the news everyday seing which one hit a bomb.

Hopefully Stanton and Judge get on some good steroids so the Yankees can stop playing like trash to start the season

steroids brought the game back, after the strike the game was down. the home run race got the fans back, i watched the news everyday seing which one hit a bomb.

Couldn't agree more, the issue is the average baseball fan currently is almost 60 years old. It's a group of "get off my lawn" older guys talking about how the good old days were so much better than what we have now. It's bullshit..babe ruth and countless other HOF's never played against black or hispanic players, lets put an asterisk next to their names too. This last year it was admitted that the ball was wound a bit tighter to help with homers..are we in the "juiced ball" era now?

It's the most stats obsessed sport in the world. To some these records are sacred even though the game is changing dramatically from what it was. For example we will never see another 300 game winner, just won't happen with how the game is played, so a new "magic number" needs to be established as far as hall of fame credentials. The stats will be completely skewed in 50-100 years time, and this older generation will have no part of condoning any type of PED use..I think that will change as the younger generations come up as a lot of us see the game differently.

I kinda wish Griffey Jr had used HGH at least. Even if not for performance injuries derailed what was bound to be a record-altering career. Still think he was the only one natty between him, Sosa, and Big Mac.

If McGwire truly believes that He could have Hit 70 Home Runs without P.E.D.'s.

Then they need to do some Bloodwork on him ASAP.

Cause He's getting High on something......................... JP

Why would he even address this topic. Just say nothing and move on. He's only inviting more criticism from those that don't understand.

Ugh damnit Mark, why you gotta streeeetch this shit so thin....

Was McGwire a badass who hit homers before PEDs?
Hell yes.
Did he hit MORE because of them.
Oh helllll yes.

I hate when I see answers like this from former MLB guys.
Its a verrry GREY area.

I dont believe he could've hit 70 or whatever his # was....but i also dont believe PED's turned these guys into mutants (which is the other argument in MLB)...its somewhere inbetween.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131