over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MCT Oil as Carrier behaving like Synthol / SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to waste too much time on this. All this seems pointless as you have never even used seo. I honestly don't even think you have ever helped anyone out in real life who uses it. That pic you posted there is a massive time difference between pics and he just looks a normal guy who goes the gym. Post a pic of yourself. When I wrote I know what they take in Brazil I was just replying to you. I meant I have seen in videos what some use and read about it many times but no I have never even been to Brazil. So in that regards it's like you and syntherol you simply don't know. I wouldn't pretend to know but like anywhere in the world they use many different oils and I do know about that. I regularly talk to many people who actively (or have) used seo. That should be obvious from my posts as I post about it a lot and I have done logs of myself using seo so I have actually used it on myself.

This is like talking to a guy about the dangers of insulin and he hasn't even fucking used it :eek: All you do is talk about these different drugs and magical drugs and you haven't even used any. Pharm grade hgh, lr3, syntherol etc. Why don't you use something on yourself then you can actually talk about it.

I don't think Big A is a demigod and that is ridiculous. It makes me laugh the way some suck up to him. He is far from normal though. I don't know much about him either but I know for a fact he doesn't own every sponsor on here and they all sell balkan... more of your conspiracy stories. I did find it cheeky the way you wrote that to him though. Like you are some how entitled to this secret info when it's all in the open anyway. Synthetek have to legally label all their products and their ingredients so again check the label.

Actually no I don't need to know every detail of every pro even though I don't compete. Every bit of info I learn I use on myself or others. I would never copy a pro's routine as it would be pointless and doesn't mean I would look like them. But at least I actually use what I talk about and all my posts come from personal experience and not reading off other forums about this one.

My signatures mean nothing in regards to what I post about products. Anyone who knows me knows that. From Superior when guys wanted to order $thousands worth of myostatin inhibitors. When I would tell them to not bother even though them ordering would probably make be $200. From the people who ask me about all of geno's products and what I say about everyone. From my synthetek logs that are 100% honest. If something bad happened I post about it. I 100% believe the products are great otherwise I wouldn't waste my time injecting some of them daily at times. Whilst an outsider or even many on here but think oh no he is bias I can't help that but I only can be honest and be me. Again you haven't even used the fucking product :banghead:

Why is the tone ridiculous? Straight up question that will have a straight up answer.

I'm just a guy, exactly like you.

Exactly, all occur naturally on MCT oil, besides the BA. I've always wondered about the silica, but BigA has said that's naturally occurring as well. Just one more reason for me to be correct when I say SEOs are MCT with BA.

No, you do not. How would you know? Do you live here or visit often? Are you talking about those ridiculous guys you see on internet? That's not what Brazilian gym rats who use SEOs correctly look like.

Good question. I'm friends with the guy who does the SEOs for gym rats and amateurs in my hometown. I'm also good with needles and have helped a few guys. They usually start with 3ml per muscle twice a week, add 2ml per shot until desired look is achieved.

I don't think anything. I asked questions that many people have been wondering thru the years, including members of this site. Unlike some people here, I don't see BigA as a demigod. He's just a guy and I don't see a problem asking him a question. He agreed that people have wondered about these things for years and the questions are legit.

Just the way I'm wired. Don't you need to know every detail about pros and competitor's lives, even if you don't compete? I guess it's the same thing.

You finding my behavior strange is a little weird to me as well. Before you had a giant signature you were the guy willing to discuss anything. Should I remind you that this is a discussion forum?

I still don't have anything on my signature, so our mileages may vary. ;)

Elvia, don't bother. You're wasting your valuable time with a conspiracy theorist. Any logic is part of the conspiracy! He won't believe anything you say cuz guess what, you are part of the conspiracy lol! Anyone who has even ordered gear from sponsors here knows they are not the same people. What a stupid ass thing to say! They don't even use the same carrier oils, etc. Makes me believe, or no I actually KNOW for a fact that ALLEX has never even ordered from them to even know. I even know some of the sponsors/brewers personally and this guy wants to tell us they are all the same guy based on a silly conspiracy at some dumbfuck forum. Please. 😏

I can't order Synthetek or anything else like that because it wouldn't pass customs here.

It's fine if you don't believe me. And maybe I should post a disclaimer on my signature saying "I talk about stuff I've never used on myself".

Makes me believe, or no I actually KNOW for a fact that ALLEX has never even ordered from them to even know.

You're lying and I can prove it if you want.

I have ordered from several PM sponsors back when I lived in the US and have even reviewed their products and services. It's in my post history from 2007 or 2008 and I can find it if you wish.

And just last month I put a powder order with landmark. Ask Linda if you want. I also have stuff from Veteran, you can ask LK3.

Once again, you're talking about stuff you know nothing about.

Oh so you ordered some gear, good for you. So are Linda and Lk3, BIG A/Balkan? Who exactly is Big A and Balkan in disguise? Spill the beans since you have all the secrets. 😏

Oh so you ordered some gear, good for you.

No, it simply proves that you talk about stuff you don't know when you say "I know for a fact that ALLEX has never ordered from a sponsor of PM".

So are Linda and Lk3, BIG A/Balkan? Who exactly is Big A and Balkan in disguise? Spill the beans since you have all the secrets.

My question to BigA was well worded. If you can't read English well, not my fault.

Let's all agree to disagree as this will get us nowhere. Big A could tell you the truth and you will still think he is hiding things. Allex as you mentioned this is a discussion forum and we all have the freedom to write what we want and that's what makes things great on here. But there are certain things you simply have to use to understand. Although I guess you could say that all all aas and suppléments.

Syntherol is probably not like you think. Obviously it's seo and you inject it and can make muscles grow that is obvious. But when you use it you realize certain things. A prime example is those idiots you see on you-tube and over the years so many have said to me they wouldn't use syntherol due to that. In reality anyone who has used it knows you could inject tonnes of it and would never look that way. Sorry going off on one as you don't pretend to know about it just asking. I just mean it stays more than mct but it's not stored like the oils many of those freaks used. I would call it the perfect balance between the two. The other obvious factor is the sheer volume those idiots inject too.

Allex talk about things all you want. You don't always have to have tried something to offer good advice. Over the years I purposely tried many things so I can advise people better but mainly because I like to experiment. If I haven't used something I tell people if they ask me (I done that yesterday with Geno's test500).

As I mentioned I always thought you were a great poster I just think you have let your imagination wander recently and seem to have an issue with certain things.

Why don't you mix mct oïl with ba and get a bottle of syntherol and see for yourself if they feel any different. Then you can post about it and people will want to know because you actually done it yourself.

As I stated
there is a difference

I have made my own, and yes it was easy
brought up to temp, filtered, bottled, added BA

then tried sytherol
I dont make my own anymore

I am not understanding why the discussion is even continuing about whats in what, and how its made, with only this ingredient or that

everyone here has prob used many forms of supplements, otc and otherwise
and lets be honest, there all pretty similar with "like" ingredients
now there is no doubt there are some that are superior, no matter what the ingredients are, or how much alike the products may be.

does syntherol contain MCT oil
probably
does it have BA in it
probably

does it work and feel like MCT and BA
no

its better

sorted out now

Exactly... great post. But this was never really in doubt to people who have used the product. The thing is he probably won't believe you and thinks you are just part of the team. All we can do is post our experiences and if he ever tries it maybe he will see the same... maybe he won't but at least he would have tried it and not gone on hearsy.

As I stated
there is a difference

I have made my own, and yes it was easy
brought up to temp, filtered, bottled, added BA

then tried sytherol
I dont make my own anymore

I am not understanding why the discussion is even continuing about whats in what, and how its made, with only this ingredient or that

everyone here has prob used many forms of supplements, otc and otherwise
and lets be honest, there all pretty similar with "like" ingredients
now there is no doubt there are some that are superior, no matter what the ingredients are, or how much alike the products may be.

does syntherol contain MCT oil
probably
does it have BA in it
probably

does it work and feel like MCT and BA
no

its better

sorted out now

I'm not real sure where this thread is headed, but both BigA and Chris Clark (he was/is a member here years back) posted a lot of stuff on their products which may still be found in a search. I think Syntherol has the ingredients listed on the Synthetek site, which should give answers to what is in it...just click on the banner.

Now back in the 90's, guys were using MCT oil (Parillo's) with or without BA for some. The problem was that the American made MCT was more painful due to the C6/Caproic Acid, so some paid more to use Miglyol 810 (HULS and Stokely). I know that Brian Russel Raupp was selling his own SEO, and he stated using just MCT's (and maybe BA - it's been forever and way back).

BigA would be able to answer these better, as would Chris Clark in some of his older posts, and probably Doggcrapp too, as I know he knew many who used it way back in the day.

Both bmj and cm summed it up...i guess the "common knowledge" bro science from the kitchen guys is as useless as always[emoji849]

Last edited:
Your debating with a guy (Alex) that does not even lift weights and has never used the product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members