over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Md's articles---what do you guys think?

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey fellas, I read this fictional article about Rico MacTaco getting busted and taking Ben Wieder to court etc...Anyway, I was wondering if this is true about the rule books-------they said that every pro gets a "welcome pack" when he gets his card and that there is a rule book in it...but according to the pros, this they have not seen a rule book for years....WHOA......

Also was wondering what everybody thinks about Flex Wheelers Quest for God comeback, and what about this Cat Art Atwood?? Are his legs really that freaky??

LAST THING::: I read Romano's articles about site injecting, if anybody else read this could you please give me your 2 centS!!!!

Really, Romonos column only touched on it (if its the one I saw).
It spoke of preventing lumps by using a longer pin. IMO 1.5"
pin is plenty. Romono is a cool guy (I know him) though, and he is
promoting our basic case to decriminalize gear usage in his writings. This is a REAL good thing!

You'll get a hell of alot more knowledge reading BigAs post "A how to guide to SEOs" at the top of the main page.

From what I understand, there is no rule book for the pro's (since there are a few here, maybe they know). If you go to ifbb.com they have an amatuer one, but the pro link has said "coming soon" forever.

Steve has really taken the reins as "the man who will run bodybuilding after Joe is dead". I think they're actually making an good effort and are now producing better reading material than any othe mag on the market. The only part it's lacking is photography, they can only run the same Per Bernal photos so many times before it gets old. Chris Lund is overrated as a photog IMO, Eric Fremanis, Per Bernal, Brian Moss and Alex Ardenti are just as good and don't put bber's in harms way.

Im now reading the newer John romono article in the Oct 02 issue. The one I commented on was a short column in a previous issue. I have invited John Romono to our site before, and he has visited. Ive discussed SEOs with him and told him about BigAs
"SEOs - a how to guide" stick thread. So I would think he might have gotten some ideas from that for this article.
MD is a great magazine. OK, maybe the addition of the unusual Greg Valentino as a writer is pushing it a little. But the tone of the magazine is unmatched, in favor of changing performance enhancing laws and educating BBs also on such. By far and away the best mag. I do agree the first half of the mag could use some nice photos.

MD IS THE ONLY MAG I HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS. IF THEY WOULD ONLY GET RID OF ALL THE CARTOON B.S. AT THE BEGINNING.... i do like the fact that they are including coverage of the new up and comers like atwood and paco. and the addition of the pro writers and palumbo is always welcome. they have come along way over the last couple of issues and atre addressing the issues that we want so please go out and buy the mag it is the only way it will stay on the market.

whats is the deal with Gregg Valentino becoming a writter anyway??? seriously though, what kind of good educated facts does this dipshit really have to offer anyone??? and whats the name of his artical going to be called? " how to be a fucking idiot". I wouldn't take to heart anything that shithead had to say. I think if I saw him in public I'd probley start laughing. he's just about as cool as good old Jeff Summers.*L*
good luck and be safe...

bigger....

MikeS said:
Really, Romonos column only touched on it (if its the one I saw).
It spoke of preventing lumps by using a longer pin. IMO 1.5"
pin is plenty. Romono is a cool guy (I know him) though, and he is
promoting our basic case to decriminalize gear usage in his writings. This is a REAL good thing!

You'll get a hell of alot more knowledge reading BigAs post "A how to guide to SEOs" at the top of the main page.

In the case of Site injections with synthol a longer needle seems to make since, at least in a bigger guy. Where does one find needles longer then 1.5" for sale to the average consumer?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131