over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Me... 14 weeks out from my 1st show

Leggo my Ego

Registered
I am currently 13 weeks out. Here are a few shots from last week. 1st show for me and will be doing novice and open MW. Current Stats: 5'8" 203 lbs. I know I am a little behind and have some weaknesses. Goal is to get shredded, get on stage and place well... LOL, duh. My supplementation is very moderate for my prep. My sister is an IFBB pro figure competitor and her coach is doing my prep. Super sharp national level NPC copmpetitor. Any criticism is welcome. I figured putting up some photos on the board will motivate me when I hear everyone's feedback/criticism... haha

Attachments

• DSC04457.jpg
    DSC04457.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 1,455
Last edited:
first off.....never commit to a weight class
you never know where your gonna end up

second.....you need more muscle
but.....if getting your feet wet is what you want...
then you gotta do what you gotta do

third......work on the posing.....for your first show
this could make you or break you

i really dont see any obvious weaknesses
(besides just lack of overall muscle)....which is aint as bad as im
making it sound.......i may be being alittle "over-critical"
but thats me.....so..........:(

your also carrying a good amount of bodyfat

listen to the guy.....and do everything he says
and you'll be ok

good luck

:cool:

Tenny,
Thanks for the feedback. I respect and appreciate your perspective. It's funny, your criticism of my lack of muscle is the same criticism I have of myself. I have always wanted to diet down to "show ready" conditioning but never had the eye of the tiger to do so.

So getting my feet wet is exactly my objective with doing this show. That and my sister has been telling me to do it for a while and when I met and talked to her coach and had him evaluate me, he said he could get me peeled... He pointed out some areas which need focus. He also said i was carrying alot of fat. I have been following EVERYTHING he tells me and I am impressed with how quickly my body is changing. My strength is even increasing as we work the calories and weight down.

I intend on hiring a posing coach at about 8 weeks to strengthen my posing.

I will post update photos as my prep progresses.

Tenny,
Thanks for the feedback. I respect and appreciate your perspective. It's funny, your criticism of my lack of muscle is the same criticism I have of myself. I have always wanted to diet down to "show ready" conditioning but never had the eye of the tiger to do so.

So getting my feet wet is exactly my objective with doing this show. That and my sister has been telling me to do it for a while and when I met and talked to her coach and had him evaluate me, he said he could get me peeled... He pointed out some areas which need focus. He also said i was carrying alot of fat. I have been following EVERYTHING he tells me and I am impressed with how quickly my body is changing. My strength is even increasing as we work the calories and weight down.

I intend on hiring a posing coach at about 8 weeks to strengthen my posing.

I will post update photos as my prep progresses.

We always think we need more myself, don't we=-) I know i do.

Have fun and listen to every word he tells you and you will have fun and get your feet wet.

Good luck man!

Thanks Osiris! Been fun so far. I'm tired today though. LOL. A guy in the gym last night whom I haven't seen for a few months said he almost didn't recognize me. That felt good

Photo update. 7 weeks out. Been working on my posing.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307320120.724992.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307320120.724992.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,140
Photo update. 7 weeks out. Been working on my posing.

Wow, great changes so far. It looks like your trainer is really helping you a lot. All you have to do now is keep your nose to the grindstone.

Great progress bro!!!

Honestly, I clicked on this link expecting to see a few pics, and then it be abandoned.

Props to you...looks like you have been putting in the work.

Transformation is coming alone incredibly. keep training hard, and practicing your poses.. as stated above it will make or break you. Keep up the good work

Wow, great changes so far. It looks like your trainer is really helping you a lot. All you have to do now is keep your nose to the grindstone.
Thanks maldorf. Yeah my coach is pretty much a diet wizard. He just tells me what to do for my macros and cardio for the week and leaves the training up to me. I am happy with his guidance so far

Great progress bro!!!

Honestly, I clicked on this link expecting to see a few pics, and then it be abandoned.

Props to you...looks like you have been putting in the work.
thanks rmtt. Definitely putting in work, LOL. But I am determined to win my class (novice MW)... Trainer says he is happy with where I am at for 7weeks out. Matter of fact, I get to have a cheat meal tomorrow... Double cheese burger. :)

Transformation is coming alone incredibly. keep training hard, and practicing your poses.. as stated above it will make or break you. Keep up the good work
Thanks Mgreco. Posing is tougher than it looks!!! I hired an old ifbb pro to coach me. He actually beat mike mentzor back in the early 80s. Posing will be on point for the show

Another couple of pics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307337905.108138.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307337905.108138.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,063
Nice buddy, amazing work!!!!! You are doing exactly what the trainer tells you I can see!!!

I was ten weeks out saturday, thia is a shit ton of work huh? But how fun is it watching the changes? Keep it up buddy.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Nice buddy, amazing work!!!!! You are doing exactly what the trainer tells you I can see!!!

I was ten weeks out saturday, thia is a shit ton of work huh? But how fun is it watching the changes? Keep it up buddy.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Hell yeah! It is tough but definitely rewarding! Best of luck to you on you prep and show, by the way!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131