over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Me and Metformin

steve35

Newbies
This is just my second post but was going to tell you guys my experience with Metformin. I started taking it 2 weeks ago and it just started working good I can tell a difference in the way I look I'm 4 weeks out from my second show this year I woke up yeasterday and was broke out from head to toe looks like I got leprosy sorry Brutal speller, I had to go to the doctor and get a few shots hope this shit is gone in a week.. people already looking and talking about me when I pass ...hahaha I feel like going over and touching one of them and saying now you got it...lol

what other drugs are you on? Did you recently change test/estrogen levels?

Roullette?

Using insulin and anti-diabetic drugs really puts a lot of strain on your body. Metformin is very bad for people on diets that limit carbs like CKD, etc. It is also contraindicated in people with any type of heart problems.

In essence, Metformin forces your pancreas to produce more insulin. If you don't have enough glucose in your bloodstream you will go into hypoglycemia and, if left untreated, could slip into coma or die.

The area of your pancreas responsible for insulin production are the beta cells at the islet of langerhans and no, I did not do a wikipedia search, I am a registered nurse and have treated many diabetics.

Messing with insulin and antidiabetic drugs can lead to diabetes. If you need real advice on this, check out MD's anabolic doc, he is pretty much against using this type of stuff as well.

Usually a rash over your body could be indicative of an allergic reaction but could also be many other issues. Messing with your endocrine system like this is not good. Do you take your blood sugars at least once per day? I hope so.

Good luck with this and hope you quit. Not trying to be negative or a jerk, rather, helpful and concerned about your health bro!

IMO metaformin is only worth it on very high carb days or with a huge cheat meal and it should be timed when IGF levels are not peaked(ie, not after a shot of GH or peptides,etc..) as it lowers IGF.

IMO metaformin is only worth it on very high carb days or with a huge cheat meal and it should be timed when IGF levels are not peaked(ie, not after a shot of GH or peptides,etc..) as it lowers IGF.

exactly.

Roullette?

Using insulin and anti-diabetic drugs really puts a lot of strain on your body. Metformin is very bad for people on diets that limit carbs like CKD, etc. It is also contraindicated in people with any type of heart problems.

In essence, Metformin forces your pancreas to produce more insulin. If you don't have enough glucose in your bloodstream you will go into hypoglycemia and, if left untreated, could slip into coma or die.

The area of your pancreas responsible for insulin production are the beta cells at the islet of langerhans and no, I did not do a wikipedia search, I am a registered nurse and have treated many diabetics.

Messing with insulin and antidiabetic drugs can lead to diabetes. If you need real advice on this, check out MD's anabolic doc, he is pretty much against using this type of stuff as well.

Usually a rash over your body could be indicative of an allergic reaction but could also be many other issues. Messing with your endocrine system like this is not good. Do you take your blood sugars at least once per day? I hope so.

Good luck with this and hope you quit. Not trying to be negative or a jerk, rather, helpful and concerned about your health bro!

Metformin has nothing to do with increased insulin production.

thanks guys, Doc told me it was just an allergic reaction most likey to the metformin because it's the only thing new I've put in my body in years , I do check my blood sugar daily never gets out of wack really so I did stop the meds to see if this shit goes away .

Metformin has nothing to do with increased insulin production.

Glucophage Official FDA information, side effects and uses.

My mistake on this particular med. I don't deal with these meds anymore in my practice so, I was off on mechanism of action but...

Hypoglycemia is still a real possibility of this med and there are real side effects to this med as well.

The link above will take you to a good explanation of mechanism of action.

Roullette?

Actually your thinking about glyburides, not metformin, metformin is used to counteract insulin resistance not boost insulin production, and other than a few farts and gas, its actually a very safe substance that is starting to have a cult following among longevity seekers.

Yeah, your right and damn... I did not know that.

Learn something new everyday!

Thanks!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear