over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

me and my girl

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
heres a pic of me and my girl, and the next picture is of my living room, it was the bachelor pad, but the GF put and end to all that shit.. lol i actually think this will probably be the girl i marry so i guess its cool.. kinda scary. haha :D

just thought i would share a little of my personal life with yeah guys and gals.

btw, not trying to brag with the living room at all, i dont even have a home, its an apartment.. i have my priorites straight, lol.. a big screen and sectional couch in a apartment.. can you say hoosier!! haha

later,

GJ

Attachments

• crys.jpg
    crys.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,772
  • living.jpg
    living.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,665
Last edited:
Nice pad juiceman. The two of you make a nice couple, look like you oughta be on Mtv or fear factor or something :)

Maybe Ill get to meet her if ya guys ever head south a bit.
Lmk an the 4 of us can go out for dinner or something.
Raj

SHE'S PRETTY AND .........

YOU'VE GOT A COOL SETUP THERE!

LIFE IS GOOD! :cool:

Your pad is looking cool bro , im sure you had enuff hos up in there to realize its time to stop fn around and find a real lady and it looks like youve done that , looks like your a happy dude thanks for sharing .

hey thanks for the replies fellas its good to know people actually took a look.. haha

raj, w/out a doubt we will make a trip down your way. its not too far of a drive, i would even drive down just to kick it with you and your gal for a night. we were supposed to catch up with one another on a couple occasion, but things never worked out.

vander, yeah you hit the nail on the head man. i was a wild ass maniac about 8 months ago. i was partying WAY too much and way to hard. i went from 230 to about 190, im finally back up to 205 and feel much better. i have know my girl since HS she was a couple of years younger than me and we never hooked up, i freakin admired her though.. fianlly after 6 years of knowing each other we finally somehow got together and im the happiest i have been in my life.

later fellas,

GJ

I'll be the first to tell you what pleasures the married life can bring you if you treat your lady like gold, and sounds like she's worth it. Now come on, post some posing pics, thats what we do here!

squatter

is that a 51" Sony? I have the same TV. My place is much bigger and nicer though ;) Time to upgrade to a DLP projector with a 120" screen though....I think I just...nevermind :eek:

The right woman will be the best friend you've ever had!

:) looking good bro,nice girl nice place,i guess you just get on the right track bro,congrats.I just got a house and a car last month and i got back with my girl too after one year of,i am one lucky MOFO i can tell you that.like jawbreackerkid sayed,with wright woman you feel good,i do that for sure,i know she is the one,what about that.
Good luck bro.And have fun.

Glad to hear that you are gaining back some of your weight and it sounds like you found yourself a good girl! Best of luck to you!

jawbreakerkid said:
is that a 51" Sony? I have the same TV. My place is much bigger and nicer though ;) Time to upgrade to a DLP projector with a 120" screen though....I think I just...nevermind :eek:

The right woman will be the best friend you've ever had!

haha, nice call brother, a 51" it is!!

i would love to get a nice plasma, but i have a LOT of other things i NEED to buy first, wether i do or not is another story! :D

later,

GJ

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear