over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Me and my lil' girl

Nice pics....Im watching my friends pit for the weekend...Between that and your pics really makes me miss having a dog.

terrible twos aren't so bad...you just get used to repeating yourself over and over and over and over and over...sorry.. you get the idea...You got pics you can post?

Missing a dog sucks i have been there...as soon as you can get another i know you will get one and yo better post a pic...

Later...BBB

THOSE ARE GOOD PICS, BBB!

IS THAT YOUR GIRL? SHE'S PRETTY, MAN. I'D SAY SHE'S A KEEPER.

haa haa

Nice looking buoldog.....I love bulldogs of all types..My favorite dogs by far..I have two english bulldogs..:p

Ohh Yea...

JETHRO TULL said:
IS THAT YOUR GIRL? SHE'S PRETTY, MAN. I'D SAY SHE'S A KEEPER.
yepper that is my girl...she has stuck with me for 2 1/2 years...why i'll never know but i love her for that alone..lol...She is great and after who and what i have dated over the years she is the best, one hands down!!

IRON MAN said:
Nice looking buoldog.....I love bulldogs of all types..My favorite dogs by far..I have two english bulldogs..:p
hey Iron Man..i had 1 for over 3 years then when she had a litter i kept one and found out that having 2 is alot better and easier for everyone..I truly believe that she has lived this long for a range of reasons one being companionship of another bulldog...

I know everyone loves whatever kind of dog they have and i guess that is why every dog has a certain dog owner that fits their personality..What can bulldog owners say except.."Its in my blood":p

If I didn't have 2 OTHER dogs ( yorkie - who totally runs the house although the bullie outweighs her by oh...50 1bs. and a silkie terrior) I would def. get a bullie girlfriend for my little man - I let mine go "play" w/ another bullie and they have so much fun together - they play different together.
When something happens to 1 of them - I will def. get another bullie - there is nothing like them

|--[\\\]>-------- Man, you have a bulldog taht is 13 yrs. old! i heard one of the drawbacks of them is that they dont have a very long life span...but i'm glad to see yours is so healthy! great pics, i'm a HUGE dog fan. As V showed you, i have a 1 yr. (1yr. and 3 mo) old American Bulldog. Man, that is an old pic V, Raja's weight got up to 110lbs (as a female too) and i put her on a diet and she's now a lean 95 lbs! which is still huge for a female ABD! I'll have to post some pics of her now.

Here are some pics of my boys dog i watched. Rome is his name. These pics dont do this dog justice. He is one good looking dog and strong and fast as shit.

Attachments

• IM000351.JPG
    IM000351.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 381
  • IM000356.JPG
    IM000356.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 390
  • IM000357.JPG
    IM000357.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 383
bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- Man, you have a bulldog taht is 13 yrs. old! i heard one of the drawbacks of them is that they dont have a very long life span...but i'm glad to see yours is so healthy! great pics, i'm a HUGE dog fan. As V showed you, i have a 1 yr. (1yr. and 3 mo) old American Bulldog. Man, that is an old pic V, Raja's weight got up to 110lbs (as a female too) and i put her on a diet and she's now a lean 95 lbs! which is still huge for a female ABD! I'll have to post some pics of her now.
7-8 years ia about AVERAGE so i consider every day i have her a blessing..my vet is astounded every time we come in..he has not seen a bulldog that old in all his years, let alone one with no health isssues except a little arthritus in her back knee area..

SABAGOY said:
Here are some pics of my boys dog i watched. Rome is his name. These pics dont do this dog justice. He is one good looking dog and strong and fast as shit.
Nice looking pit...how old 3?

You guys have some tough looking dogs. But my dog would fuck up any of them. My dad calls her Bin Laden becuase she terrorizes my parents dogs. She is intimidating, so if you have a fragile ego, look away. Just feel those eyes piercing through you...even I get chills.

Attachments

• winny.jpg
    winny.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 129
jawbreakerkid said:
You guys have some tough looking dogs. But my dog would fuck up any of them. My dad calls her Bin Laden becuase she terrorizes my parents dogs. She is intimidating, so if you have a fragile ego, look away. Just feel those eyes piercing through you...even I get chills.

I have a yorkie terrior - 5lbs - she is the exact same way!
She BULLIES my bulldog!

My wife wants a Yorkie, they're cute. I don't know if I can handle two terriers though. Winny (her full name is winstrol) is about 25lbs, she is a little ball of muscle and fast as hell. But she is quite possibly the wimpiest looking dog you've ever seen...lol

Yorkies are GREAT!!! They dont know their "true" size.
If you want a dog that LOVES to be spoiled - yorkies are it.
She has SERIOUS attitude w/ other dogs - she just shows them who the boss is.
I will find a pic and post!

my parents neighbors had a yorkie, it would yap yap yap all the time. But my dog is a barker too, but she has a big bark for a little dog. I would get another dog, but my wife wants kids, could I handle two terriers plus a kid...I shutter at the thought. Yorkies are cute though.

**broken link removed**

Bigbaldbulldog - here is my baby!
Flex - isn't he the sweetest?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws