over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Me at 3 minutes in

Concrete,
I am nearing 40 and few years ago realized I wont ever be a well paid pro so I started my own biz and its doing well. I am happily married and have a kiddo... yet I want to compete. yet, I continually start to diet and begin a blast then the passion fades and I get off track stop the blast, don't work out consistent etc. so my question is, how do you do it? what drives you? last I knew you are happily married, have a successful job yet you really push yourself and have incredible discipline... what motivates you? I am bout 12 years younger than you and cant muster half your dedication anymore...
-F2S

the vid was 5 years ago......he is 6 YEARS OLDER NOW...!!!!!

i don't know how he does it either.....

iron will.

:cool:

Fit2serve, my drive comes from many different things. I literally get a euphoric feeling after doing an assisted drop set. I like being one of the few serious players in the game at my gym. I enjoy getting in better shape than 99% of America. I enjoy being a bit of a freak at my age walking around like this. Because I now realize how important diet is to my end game I hit the diet hard knowing if I don't I'm throwing away what I did in the gym.
I have OCD and I'm obsessive compulsive too boot. This means when I fall into a routine I do it over and over like a machine, much like a record skipping. I will keep sharpening a blade until there is no blade to sharpen. If I miss more than one training day in a full week I do a head trip on myself punishing myself by eating fish. I hate fish!
And last is I love to compete. Every rep may be one more than the guy I have to stand against. When I feel sick and could literally jump into the TV after a PopaJohns PIZZA I think to my self, Is my competitors hurting like this? I picture myself in the pump up room and know how I want to look.
But when I'm in the gym or in the kitchen it's never the same motivating thought. Its a dichotomy of what ever I can grab onto at the moment.
I just love to get all jacked up and kill it in the gym. So many of the members stand and look, they know there just a visitor in my world.lol GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!!!! Hope any of this ramblings helps.............. The single biggest thing I have learned along a long and winding road here is don't beat yourself up if the genetics are fighting you. Your banging your head on the wall. If you have hit the rev limiter, back off and change your game/diet/training and gear. You have to fool your body over and over because it will figure you out faster than you can. lol

CG

you will forever walk the earth with an attitude of accomplishment. know those around you respect you for doing things they can't, especially since your no thirty year old kid.

I can't believe Greg's is still around.

I also keep forgetting how close we are in proximity. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Cool video. He mention Marty Vranicar. That is my first gym I ever went to was Marty's. I helped him with his new gym in Lemoyne and painted his sign on the top of the building in 1980.

Pesty - are you going to compete again?

https://youtu.be/PkECyX_Fxcc

I thought of this because like then I'm two weeks out. This is an interview two weeks before winning the Mr Pa. Same year I won the Mr Philadelphia.

CG

I thought maybe you were "CG" because you worked with concrete or something but now I know it's because you look like you're MADE of concrete!!
You really do inspire man!

that saying what Ronnie use to say perfectly applies to CG

Why do I do all this ...
Why do I put my body through this..
cos I loooove it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views