over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Me at the gym last night

-TOXIC-

Banned
Me at a measily 220lbs and 6' tall. Remember I have NO legs (various motorcycle and car accidents with plates, rods, screws, ligaments removed, ect). So im all upper body. Belly isnt where I need to be showing yet but still have a 32" waist. When I get lean ill be at a 29".
gym_zpsa99280db.jpg

gym2_zpsa67ff203.jpg

Me at a measily 220lbs and 6' tall. Remember I have NO legs (various motorcycle and car accidents with plates, rods, screws, ligaments removed, ect). So im all upper body. Belly isnt where I need to be showing yet but still have a 32" waist. When I get lean ill be at a 29".
gym_zpsa99280db.jpg

gym2_zpsa67ff203.jpg

Definitely an upper body many guys wish they had. Not too big, but big enough for people to notice your big. lol

Great traps, and it looks like you have good shoulders.. From the side tricep shot it looks like your front delts over power your upper pecs a bit.

Do you genetically have a small waist or do you think the smaller waist is from having minimal leg development?

1) I definitely have a genetically small waist.
2) I also definitely think what has HELPED keep it small was no squats/presses ect.

Also its just the pic. My upper chest is pretty good (avatar). Id actually consider my front delts to be under-developed to my side delts if anything. Thank you for the compliments!

Last edited:
Looking pretty damn big for being off. How long have you been off?

Looking big brother... Good work,,, congratulations... Keep pushing ....

Looking good Brother, I also suffer from unhealthy legs, I ruptured my left patella in 06 then in 08 ruptured my Right. The surgery for my left was 100% with 80% strength but my right I caught the Staph infection, I was on an IV drip for 5 months. Long story short my right patella is now infused 1.5" into my quad, their is only one surgeon in the NYC area that is qualified to do the surgery. If I elected to have the procedure done my quad muscle would look fucked plus it would be 6 months in traction. I rehabbed myself the on the leg press (light weights High Reps) machine then I graduated to the plate loaded leg press. I have decent muscularity plus my quads, hams and calves look like a road map. My suggestion to you is to try working your quads using light weights but for the first month or two use the machine leg press then work yourself to the plate press, Good Luck.

Last edited:
Looking good my friend! You must be on grams per week:D LOL....Seriously, good work....hearing about your guys legs injuries makes me count my blessings, you guys been thru a lot...much respect.

Thanks guys!

I was off for just under 5 months. Then started Anadrol only. About 3/4 weeks into anadrol.

Halloween came early haha, I like that you admit you have no legs 220 upper body is impressive

nice traps man, I've always like that look.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws