over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

me in vegas

jerrywear

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
sorry only few pics.
Me with Ruhl he is great guy,i was so pissed when i forgot my camera at hotel:eek: and my friends cam died after 2 pictures:D
and Olimpia pics sucks too:mad:

Attachments

• Ziruno nuotraukos 039.jpg
    Ziruno nuotraukos 039.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,668
  • Ziruno nuotraukos 032.jpg
    Ziruno nuotraukos 032.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,057
  • Ziruno nuotraukos 024.jpg
    Ziruno nuotraukos 024.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • Ziruno nuotraukos 025.jpg
    Ziruno nuotraukos 025.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 965
  • Ziruno nuotraukos 026.jpg
    Ziruno nuotraukos 026.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,018
JERRY YOU ARE LOOKING LARGE!

I LIKE THE WOMEN AS WELL! BOTH ARE ATTRACTIVE....WHEN DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS SOCIALIZATION? YOU MUST KEEP EATING AND RESTING!

I am glad you posted those pics.

JETHRO TULL said:
I LIKE THE WOMEN AS WELL! BOTH ARE ATTRACTIVE....WHEN DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS SOCIALIZATION? YOU MUST KEEP EATING AND RESTING!

I am glad you posted those pics.

blonde is my lady and the other is my partners,and i thank you very much.and sorry i will go to the fridge right now:p

JW,

Looks like you were sitting on the other side of the stage...we were probably eye level straight across from each other. Yeah my cam did not due very well either...for some reason 80% of the pics came out blurry or I they looked like I had shaky hands.

Well I know next year I am going to plan things better...like not stay with 6 women in one room...that was stupid....NO SLEEP, and the bathroom always had someone in it....I had to go down to the main lobby to drop the kids off in the pool.

Meredith thinks she is beautiful as well!

Is she Lithuanian? Oh and good choice in a partner. I need partners who look like that! Good pictures, Jerry.

His partner is 5'6" and ENORMOUS, that's his partners girlfriend. George would be flattered that you think he's attractive though...LMAO I just had lunch with Jerry yesterday and he looks awesome, best combination of size and conditioning I've ever seen him in.

JETHRO TULL said:
Is she Lithuanian? Oh and good choice in a partner. I need partners who look like that! Good pictures, Jerry.

say thank you to Meredith,and yes she is lithuanian too.i will post some pics of my partner,thats going to be funny:D

jawbreakerkid said:
His partner is 5'6" and ENORMOUS, that's his partners girlfriend. George would be flattered that you think he's attractive though...LMAO I just had lunch with Jerry yesterday and he looks awesome, best combination of size and conditioning I've ever seen him in.

thanks JBK i can say the same about you.you look like you are ready to jump on the stage,so i just looked fat for now:D :D

Steak Helmet said:
JW,

Looks like you were sitting on the other side of the stage...we were probably eye level straight across from each other. Yeah my cam did not due very well either...for some reason 80% of the pics came out blurry or I they looked like I had shaky hands.

Well I know next year I am going to plan things better...like not stay with 6 women in one room...that was stupid....NO SLEEP, and the bathroom always had someone in it....I had to go down to the main lobby to drop the kids off in the pool.

i hear you.but i dont think its going to be the next time.i really didnt like how they run the show.and i met only few pros.you need to go to one place to see them and another place to see the show.it was a mess at least we were thinking like that.or maybe next year its going to be much better.ohhh we'll see.

Jerry...
Lookin damn slick there buddy, like a ladies man:D
I bet they dig the accent also.

What did you think of the Buffets? I think that was what I enjoyed the most
was Just eating buffet afetr buffet and a bit of drinking.

Your wife is Beutifull an the two of you make a good couple.
Thanks for sharing the pictures...Hopefully next time will be you
on stage at usa`s?

rAJJIN said:
Jerry...
Lookin damn slick there buddy, like a ladies man:D
I bet they dig the accent also.

What did you think of the Buffets? I think that was what I enjoyed the most
was Just eating buffet afetr buffet and a bit of drinking.

Your wife is Beutifull an the two of you make a good couple.
Thanks for sharing the pictures...Hopefully next time will be you
on stage at usa`s?

thank you buddy,its very nice of you to say that.

we just ate at mandalays buffet and that was it,we went to a lot of restorants,becouse everytime i went to buffet i over ate:eek: sometime i dont know when to stop:eek:
but other then that it was a good time.i feel like i am getting too old for that,but my lady just love that.so next time i told her,shis going with her girl friends,so at least they can have they own fun:eek:

and yes i hope next year its my turn to be on stage at usa's,actualy i cant wait to de that.

thank you one more time.

cool pics Jerry! thanks for sharing

BW

Almost feeel like i was there...on teh couch with you..i mean at the show.. nice pics and thanks for showing them to us..

see you at the Arnold next year?

JAWBREAKER...HAHHAHA..YES I MISREAD THAT!

jawbreakerkid said:

I THOUGHT THE DARK HAIRED GIRL WAS HIS PARTNER! BUT, MAYBE GEORGE WILL BE CUTE AS WELL! I CAN ONLY HOPE......LOL..

Hey Jerry, Good to see that you're fat and happy! Lookin' great and content -- good food, good friends -- nice hotel. Life is fine! When's your next contest?
Spikie

jerrywear said:
i hear you.but i dont think its going to be the next time.i really didnt like how they run the show.and i met only few pros.you need to go to one place to see them and another place to see the show.it was a mess at least we were thinking like that.or maybe next year its going to be much better.ohhh we'll see.

I hear ya about the headache of travel...everything in one place would be best...

SAturday there are really no pros running around...they are all getting preped for the show. The ladies at the booths kept me occupied for a while...long while.

Big Jerry. Lookin' thick as all out. The women are very pretty. Both. You got some good taste in clothes and picking a beautiful woman.

I'll see you at the show.

Eric

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear