over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meadows - Granite Supplements

Anyone try the pre workout? It's very expensive but I can see why when I look at the ingredients list. Contains all the necessities plus properly dosed TeaCrine.

Anyone try the pre workout? It's very expensive but I can see why when I look at the ingredients list. Contains all the necessities plus properly dosed TeaCrine.

Shipping from them is slow as all hell.

Word on the street is some products will be in suppository form?

I only heard that someone's been asking A LOT about the best way to delivery the supplements that way... ;)

When will the EU site be online?

Last estimate I read was about a week.

Checking back here is probably the fastest way (right now) to get updated.

https://www.instagram.com/granitesupplementseu/

Yep!

They had some site issues that tied things up a bit.

If anyone paid extra for faster shipping that won't happen b/c of that, they'll be refunded. (Definitely email at the site if that applies to you. :) )

-S

I only heard that someone's been asking A LOT about the best way to delivery the supplements that way... ;)

Last estimate I read was about a week.

Checking back here is probably the fastest way (right now) to get updated.

https://www.instagram.com/granitesupplementseu/

Yep!

They had some site issues that tied things up a bit.

If anyone paid extra for faster shipping that won't happen b/c of that, they'll be refunded. (Definitely email at the site if that applies to you. :) )
-S

I paid for shipping last friday at 530am and order will not be here until tomorrow's. Its rediculous

I paid for shipping last friday at 530am and order will not be here until tomorrow's. Its rediculous

I am sorry you feel that way.

We had a holdup with our fullfillment company (red tape),

So we had staff drive their vehicles over to the manufacturer, load up, and worked on getting shipments out all night. They literally worked all night to take care of people (hundreds of orders). They also refunded all expedited shipping on orders. They also sent out emails to everyone that included email. Basically we have been busting our ass, and we will be 100% ready for all shipping on Monday, as our inventory is now checking into our fulfillment center.

Have a nice day

JM

John and that china man in one of the video's were saying something like..

"Guys you see all this ingredients right here.. we both are going to mix them with hands ourselves right now... no machines are going to be used...all by hand... we believe in personal touch.

so may be once they finally manage to mix all the ingredients up they are going to carry on with the personal touch aspect of the service and hand deliver the orders to everyone driving around america , two men courier service.

or it could be they still mixing it all up. no machines all bare hands/ 2 fellas. you never know.. you see they got a lot of mixing to do.

one or the other..

May be this could explains the reasons for the delay in delivery.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
John and that china man in one of the video's were saying something like..

"Guys you see all this ingredients right here.. we both are going to mix them with hands ourselves right now... no machines are going to be used...all by hand... we believe in personal touch.

so may be once they finally manage to mix all the ingredients up they are going to carry on with the personal touch aspect of the service and hand deliver the orders to everyone driving around america , two men courier service.

or it could be they still mixing it all up. no machines all bare hands/ 2 fellas. you never know.. you see they got a lot of mixing to do.

one or the other..

May be this could explains the reasons for the delay in delivery.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

haha..I forgot about that...the hand mixing!!

Is Recovery Factor your version of Interim MD? If so is it to be used the same way? I guess for legal issues you have no suggestion's of how to use. :)

CG

I am sorry you feel that way.

We had a holdup with our fullfillment company (red tape),

So we had staff drive their vehicles over to the manufacturer, load up, and worked on getting shipments out all night. They literally worked all night to take care of people (hundreds of orders). They also refunded all expedited shipping on orders. They also sent out emails to everyone that included email. Basically we have been busting our ass, and we will be 100% ready for all shipping on Monday, as our inventory is now checking into our fulfillment center.

Have a nice day

JM

Hey, stuff happens...and if someone can't understand that, especially after you've taken all these measures to show your dedication to the customer, then screw em'.

Nice job on your line. I looked at everything yesterday in depth. It's about time we started seeing some more companies doing everything they can to make the best products possible. When people see what you're doing, it does more than just show the potential customer what you're all about. It also shows everyone what other companies "aren't" doing...and not because they can't, but because the choose profits over quality.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws