over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meadows pre-contest training?

I've been working with John for about 2 years now...we're currently finishing my second prep with him.

Best money that I've ever spent. I do NOT have good genetics, at ALL, but I have made the best progress with JM that I've ever made in my life...and what I've learned is PRICELESS.

I could not possibly offer any more praise than I give to him as a coach and a human being.

I've been working with John for about 2 years now...we're currently finishing my second prep with him.

Best money that I've ever spent. I do NOT have good genetics, at ALL, but I have made the best progress with JM that I've ever made in my life...and what I've learned is PRICELESS.

I could not possibly offer any more praise than I give to him as a coach and a human being.

So would you say his $500 INTENSE WORKOUT PACKAGE is worth purchasing?

For those of you that are members of his site (like i am) AND have bought his training programs. Did you find it worth it? Or is it pretty much like the stuff he has written down already?

Its different IMO , you get a laid out workout and his diet . You can piece together a workout from his site and use a diet he has on their but some of the exercises are not on the site and the diet is worth the price of the package imho . With the team U program its all done for you . I have several of his workouts and like how they are laid out and all i have to do is hit the gym with the workout printed out and go to work , easy and effective

Its different IMO , you get a laid out workout and his diet . You can piece together a workout from his site and use a diet he has on their but some of the exercises are not on the site and the diet is worth the price of the package imho . With the team U program its all done for you . I have several of his workouts and like how they are laid out and all i have to do is hit the gym with the workout printed out and go to work , easy and effective

what do you mean by its all done for you?i plan to get the team u training but my concern is that with the specialize training inside the plan(??) i might not have access to the equipment in the gym as they might not be available,or the diet where some food might not be available here,if you understand what i mean..

I was planning to buy one of JM programs long time ago, but it was a little to expensive for my wallet. But i bought a couple weeks ago the Omega Beam, program 20, in a promotion and i'm loving it.

It takes the thinking out of your training. "Did I did to much?", "did I did to little?", "am I training hard enough?", "how can i optimize my training program?". Every single question about training is gone now.

Before I was doing the workouts I saw on his website, and I ended up doing way to much, every intensity technique in every exercise, etc.

Now everything is laid out for me, every single day is different from the other. It's kind of a surprised every day. I really enjoyed it.

The workouts are brutal and, amazingly, my joints are much better!

Regarding the machines and accessories required for the program, don't worry about that. You should have at least some bands, because you will use them from time to time, but in the machines department JM gives you a lot of alternatives.

Every time he asks for a not so common machine he gives you a identical alternative. It happens a lot through the program.

For example:

"Machine squat – On this what I am trying to do is get your back supported so you can focus on smashing quads. If you do not have any machines that allow this do a Smith squat with feet out in front. If you do not have that then do front squats(...)"

I workout in a very small town gym and i haven't had any problems.

Last edited:
had john take over my leg workouts for a season and it was the most eye opening experience of my life, he truly taught me how to train legs and push through the pain threshold barrier.... best decision of my freaking life, I am always confident on stage with my back and now im as equally confident in my leg size. john meadows is the best... PERIOD!

best decision of my freaking life

Your wife will love reading that, Brad... haha :p;)

Once married/in couple for long enough, a man should never forget, when making that kind of statement, to add the mandatory "after marrying you, honey"... or a lie along those lines... :D

would his e-books on diet and training have everything you need? just curious as it seems the cheaper route, which i know is not always best but.....

what do you mean by its all done for you?i plan to get the team u training but my concern is that with the specialize training inside the plan(??) i might not have access to the equipment in the gym as they might not be available,or the diet where some food might not be available here,if you understand what i mean..

I mean it's a total program. All the exercises and even the diet is there. You will probably have to tweak the calories but it's not that hard to do. I don't have some of the equipment he uses also but it's easy to figure out how to get around it and use what you have available

would his e-books on diet and training have everything you need? just curious as it seems the cheaper route, which i know is not always best but.....

The ebook is very good and the information on his website if your a member is even better. You can sit ffor hours and lay out a workout and diet from his site or pony up the dough and buyone of his pprograms that it's all done for you already. Some of the exercise in th program are not on his site and the way the workouts are laid out is really good imo

I wait till they go on sale and buy them, they are worth the full price but like others I watch the budget. So when they go on sale I get them

I run sales all the time on programs.. Right now there are two in the mid 200's...the program I did for Team U and Program 20 the Omega Beam

Just click on the this link

**broken link removed**

you will see the program that are on sale....

JM

The training ebook is a good companion for those who want to know the deep reasoning behind what I am doing..

JM

I run sales all the time on programs.. Right now there are two in the mid 200's...the program I did for Team U and Program 20 the Omega Beam

**broken link removed**

JM

Do those include nutrition or solely workouts?

**broken link removed**

JM
Hey John, I have always enjoyed your nutrition info.
Lately i have been in a bit of a training rut so i thought getting one of your packages could help out.

The OMEGA plan, how many workouts is in that plan?

I have your two ebooks.
I wont lie the nutritional changes book didn't really offer me any thing new.
I guess it is aimed more at beginners.
But i really enjoyed the science behind the MD training!

Last edited:

**broken link removed**

JM

John's training is well well worth it for anyone considering.

A couple years ago I purchased the full year (4 programs) and didn't regret it. Worth the money.

Only reason why i didn't continue was monetary issues due to having to get through school (and now grad school).

But now that I have been through the 4 programs I have from him, I just go through them again and again and change things here that maybe I wasn't a fan of and add something I feel works better FOR ME.

John is a super nice guy and always willing to help.

Training

Though he does mention if you have no idea what to do with peri workout nutrition to shoot him an email & he'll help you with the basics.

Training

Though he does mention if you have no idea what to do with peri workout

nutrition to shoot him an email & he'll help you with the basics.

which I can vouch for seeing as he took the time to review my current protocol that I am using with his Omega Beam package despite the fact he's a pretty busy guy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131