over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meal Frequency

I have 5 so one every 3 hours. Not because of any scientific bullshit but because it's what I prefer based on my appetite and hunger levels.

I have 5 so one every 3 hours. Not because of any scientific bullshit but because it's what I prefer based on my appetite and hunger levels.

And that's the key right there. People saying it doesn't matter of you have 2, or 8... I can guarantee that having 8 is better for your satiety than 2, and that leads to greater adherence to the diet that you're on.

If you are trying to build muscle. I would much rather eat 6 times a day than 3.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like 4-6 is the average. Anything below or above it more or less on the extreme end of things.

Naturally this will also be very individual as well as goal specific.

One thing I changed is I don't force-feed myself anymore. It just led to me getting fat. It also made me hate protein; nothing tasted good, especially chicken. I got over it just recently, and my appetite has returned to normal. Prolly eat about 5-6 meals/day, maybe 1 shake.

4 solid meals and 2 protein shakes.

maybe 4 per day,sometimes 5,and sometimes only 2,actually,i don't do plan for it,just the way that make me more comfortable.

I do many small meals, like 7 or so, not because I think its better then 3. but i hate the feeling of a filled stomach

When I was younger, I ate Larger Meals, Less Frequently.

Now that I'm Older, I can't eat the quantity of Food that I could when I was young.
So I usually do 5 to 6 Smaller Meals, which works for me.
I don't like Feeling Stuffed.................................... JP
P.S.
I'll add in a 100% Whey Isolate Shake here and there.
But it's Not Sweetened or Flavored, so I can toss in some Low Glycemic Berries.

I ate every 2-3 hours per day, so 6 plus times a day for over 25 years. Now I have down shifted where appetite and digestion are more of a priority.

Very frequent meals (especially high carb) over a very long period of time may be responsible for beta cell damage.

More on this after I see my endo next month...

I remember going to see my buddy dave out in California.. He was good friends with Lee haney and Mike christian ECT.. He even roomed with Lee haney and gaspari for a while.. He would have a large breakfast.. He would eat a large lunch then a dinner... He would have a met Rx shake before bed.. He never understood the very frequent meal plans and told me he never knew other to do it either.. Not saying some don't... But my opinion is if your after 250 grams of protein a day it doesn't matter whether it's divided over 4 meals or 6.. The slow rate of digestion for much of what we eat delivers a constant flow of aminos and fats ect. I'm not saying to not use EEA during workouts ECT.. I still will.. But I'm not eating every 3 hours and I don't want too lol.. I usually eat every 4 to 4.5 hours... Been just fine for me..

2 cents

I eat 7 times a day mostly real food. I was eating six times a day and a bit less and by increasing my real food intake and lessening my reliance on processed foods and shakes I have made some real changes in a short period.

Tend to eat around 5 meals per day. I'm not so sure I believe that there is NO difference between eating two meals and eight, given food is identical. When bulking I tend to eat less often than when cutting though. I usually feel like I need to eat every 3-4 hours. Thats just me though, I never feel comfortable on an empty stomach, but will bare with it during cuts obviously.

with my schedule at work (in office back and forth in meetings for 6 out of an 8-10 hr day), I feel the best with 3 large meals (1-1.5kcal) through the day.

But can't add more calories to meals comfortably when trying to put on size so do 5 slightly smaller meals to take in more overall for the day.

Enjoy feeling less full after meals with 5 but harder to naturally feel hungry enough to want to eat 800ish cals 5 times a day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws