over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MEAL PLAN/ WINTER CYCLE help

trained77

Registered
My current meal plan i created for this winter.. tell me what you think critque/advice is welcome. Wanting to put on mass this winter and am struggling to find the right meal plan.

6 AM: 6 egg whites,oatmeal, APPLE
7AM: WORKOUT
9 AM: POST WORKOUT SHAKE, CARB SOURCE
10AM:ROAST BEEF,TURKEY, CHICKEN SANDWICH ON WHOLE WHEAT, ALMONDS, WATER
1PM: PROTEIN BAR/ HIGH CALORIE PROTEIN SHAKE
4PM:CHICKEN BREAST, FRUIT
7PM:STEAK, POTATOES,VEGGIES
10PM:BEDTIME 2 SCOOPS CASEIN

almonds only healthy fats you gonna do?

No that wont be the only healthy fat that's just a sample the meal sides will be mixed up other healthy fats natural peanut butter, avacado, olive oil

peanut butter is not really a healthy fat.

whats the "bar" - why not use real food? It tastes so much better than some crap protein bar!

peanut butter is not really a healthy fat.

whats the "bar" - why not use real food? It tastes so much better than some crap protein bar!

He said natural peanut butter, I assume that implies the only ingredient is peanuts. Peanuts arent a healthy source of fat? Please enlighten us.

throws the omega 3-omega 6 ratio out of balance.

inflammation of the gut/disturbance to GI.

A better choice is walnut butter or almond butter (organic, raw).

This is pretty elementary, guys.

Peanut butter is delicious though and a nice treat from time to time. No way I would make it a staple of my daily diet though.

How about 6 whole eggs instead of 6 whites which is only about 20 pro and no fat?

I could change the egg whites to whole. My reasoning for the white only is it's lighter and easier to digest as a preworkout meal. I have to go in the mornings due to my work schedule. You think whole would be better?

I can also change the bar to a meal. Added it for some quick and easy protein on the job.

How much calories are you planning on consuming, there is no point having a food list with out the amounts

My current meal plan i created for this winter.. tell me what you think critque/advice is welcome. Wanting to put on mass this winter and am struggling to find the right meal plan.

6 AM: 6 egg whites,oatmeal, APPLE
7AM: WORKOUT
9 AM: POST WORKOUT SHAKE, CARB SOURCE
10AM:ROAST BEEF,TURKEY, CHICKEN SANDWICH ON WHOLE WHEAT, ALMONDS, WATER
1PM: PROTEIN BAR/ HIGH CALORIE PROTEIN SHAKE
4PM:CHICKEN BREAST, FRUIT
7PM:STEAK, POTATOES,VEGGIES
10PM:BEDTIME 2 SCOOPS CASEIN

6 egg whites is not enough. If you want to gain mass throw some whole eggs in on top of that. You can do a ton with your oatmeal. Throw some peanut butter in it. Or have eziekel bread. or both.

Add a scoop or protein in with your sandwhich.

I would do chicken breast with different carb source with some mac oil on it.

Read meat with salad

Ill add the whole eggs instead of just whites for my breakfast throw in the bread I have never heard of or tryed Ezekiel bread. How about brown rice with the chicken breast as a carb source? Only reason I did not include bread with my morning meal is because I was having a sandwich shortly after my workout. Is that too much bread?

Ill add the whole eggs instead of just whites for my breakfast throw in the bread I have never heard of or tryed Ezekiel bread. How about brown rice with the chicken breast as a carb source? Only reason I did not include bread with my morning meal is because I was having a sandwich shortly after my workout. Is that too much bread?

Op you have a great physique , everyone can try to improve your diet but they don't know what food sources you digest well.

The only thing I will say is its hard for anyone to know your calorie requirements with no quantities or full daily macros.

You look good in Your avatar Bro, bt it to me just doesn't look like enough food to put on size/muscle

Ur meals shuld be planned out so u know the exact macros in each. Then u can reach ur daily amounts. It took me 3 hours to workout my bulk diet to get everything right. I dnt leave things to chance

thanks for the compliment on the avatar pic. i'm new to fully understanding the diet side of bodybuilding. I always wing it. eat a clean 5-6 meals a day but not much thought goes into it... chicken breast brown rice every meal. i'd like to fully understand the diet side so it can take me to a new level. I work my ass off in the gym and dont want all the effort put to waste because i dont fully understand my diet. Like when you say macro/calories i dont calculate i just eat every 2-3 without thought. ive been told by many i should compete and im planning to. If im going to compete im going to do it right not half ass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131