over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

meal prep companies

crustykid

Banned
i have no time to cook at all and have been considering those online meal prepping companies that deliver. how bad could it be versus the stuff i can get locally at my my and pop deli's and chipolte...someone here has to have feedback/experience using such method it seems really convenient!

im not sure that it's the quality of the food that is the issue for most people..

it's the overall cost of the service.. prohibitively expensive for most.

but if money is no object to you, then by all means.

cost per meal is anywere from $7-12 dollars in comparison to chipolte and local deli is normally about 12-15 dollars

i just ordered 15 meals wont hurt to try it for a week

I cook my own food now, but I've had times where I've used a few different meal companies. My bro uses a good one now...I'll ask him what it is, but it's pretty expensive at $7+ a meal.

Too expensive for your average person, if you had the money to afford it tho it would be awesome

I tried the bodybuilding.com meals for a while, they were surprisingly good for being frozen meals and the price per meal was decent ($7 or $8 if I remember right)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try see if it works, most people like my wife will just cook all the food for the week so all is needed is to heat it up

try see if it works, most people like my wife will just cook all the food for the week so all is needed is to heat it up
It's amazing what a kitchen savy wife can accomplish... i know exactly how much I need and what I need to do and my wife can still do it in half the time. She's my little meal prepper.

Icon Meals, I cant say enough good things about them, the foods legit and so is the service. I was just in Las Vegas for a few days on vacation but Im dieting and they had my custom ordered meals there a few hours before I arrived right to the hotel for me. I would def use them and suggest them to anyone looking for this type of service.

i have no time to cook at all and have been considering those online meal prepping companies that deliver. how bad could it be versus the stuff i can get locally at my my and pop deli's and chipolte...someone here has to have feedback/experience using such method it seems really convenient!

Theres no way you could find a few hours out of a day and cook 5-7 days worth of food(s) and store them in individual Tupperware containers for a quick healthy meal?

Hmmmm

Really don't have an hour twice a week to meal prep, but you have time to hit the gym? Doubtful.

Theres no way you could find a few hours out of a day and cook 5-7 days worth of food(s) and store them in individual Tupperware containers for a quick healthy meal?

i am a slave to my work ( 70-80 hours weeks )

i try meal prep in the past and it consumed most of my time

update :

i ordered FUELUP meals and they came pretty quick taste is on point too

ill post pics of a few of the meals later

holy crap that was fast!!!!!!

about to dig into my first meal and wil let you guys know how pallet friendly this food is :

a4lnqh.jpg
[/IMG]

I keep carbs low most of the time. Do a bunch of the Atkins frozen meals as well as lettuce wrapped burgers from fast food places.

roast

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner