over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meal prep ideas

themuscle

Registered
So I’m working my part time job tomorrow and it’s easier to cook something up and eat it all day long versus cooking individual meals. I normally do this thing called “muscle meal” lol which is nothing but ground beef or turkey, marinara sauce and rice. But I’m a little burnt out on it. Any suggestions to do a big quick meal like that?? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m working my part time job tomorrow and it’s easier to cook something up and eat it all day long versus cooking individual meals. I normally do this thing called “muscle meal” lol which is nothing but ground beef or turkey, marinara sauce and rice. But I’m a little burnt out on it. Any suggestions to do a big quick meal like that?? Thanks.

Egg whites and oatmeal and pb mixed together..I use the flavored oats generally maple and brown sugar, and put pbfit in the egg whites while they're cooking, then mix it all together and use a zero or low calorie syrup. To me it tastes delicious but some may not think so lol

If you want to be in it for the long run, teach yourself how to cook. Its worth it.

Make one large portion of protein and then the carbs accordingly; tuna/rice, steak/sweet potato, chicken/pasta...

Look up recipes online.

I have so many combos. Lately I'm GH15ing it. Egg whites with pineapple and a banana, and i take a big tupperware full of cod and rice, i just add hot sauce.

It's treating me well, I'm usually pretty heavy on the beef, this isn't weighing me down and gives me good energy. I also keep a can of tuna and mustard handy in case I want a change of pace.

I used to often cook a 20+ lb. turkey on sundays and have meat for days to come. These days chop up some meat and veggies in a pan throw on some Thai, curry or other sauce and call it good. throw it in my containers for the next few days only takes a matter of minutes of prep time. Grab some fruit or make up a pan of quinoa(it only takes a few minutes as well.) Or rice. Or cook a few lb's of meet up and not worry about flavor. Been carrying my containers to work every week since the 80's.

I used to often cook a 20+ lb. turkey on sundays and have meat for days to come. These days chop up some meat and veggies in a pan throw on some Thai, curry or other sauce and call it good. throw it in my containers for the next few days only takes a matter of minutes of prep time. Grab some fruit or make up a pan of quinoa(it only takes a few minutes as well.) Or rice. Or cook a few lb's of meet up and not worry about flavor. Been carrying my containers to work every week since the 80's.

This right here. About 17 minutes at 425 for about 3 lbs of chicken breasts and then throw some bell peppers, and shit in there.

Brown some meat and throw veggies in there, I try all kinda shit, although I did realize I accidentally put cinnamon on my chicken one day, garlic cinnamon chicken was an interesting few days lol

I'm a part time vegan (I eat meat once or twice a week) so twice a week I cook up my starches like potatoes, rice, oat groats, etc and just store it in the fridge which makes meal prep down to like 5 minutes in the morning on a non-cooking day.

Yesterday for breakfast I had oat groats with peaches, bananas, blueberries, almonds, and cinnamon. Took me all of 120 seconds to make including 60 seconds in the microwave.

Lunch I had two baked potatoes with baked carrots and broccoli that I pre-cook. I tossed in some canned corn, canned black beans, chipotle salad dressing, and some salsa. About three minutes to prep including 90 seconds in the microwave.

Evening was rice, black beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and soy sauce.

Before bed I had a slice of bread with peanut butter.

What I like to do is throw a 10LB London broil and a 15LB turkey on my smoker and eat from that for days. Super lean beef and obviously lean turkey. Plus it tastes damned fine with the right seasonings. If you aren’t worried about a lil bloat, I’d Recommend HeadCountry BBQ all purpose seasoning. Then I use the rice cooker and load it with brown rice and or quinoa. Then boooom, meal prep is done for the work week!!

If you wanna get lean for that trip, drop the white rice for veggies. Here is my daily lunch for next 3 weeks IMG_2692.jpg

This is store bought bag salad and chicken but I usually chop everything myself. All of these will hold for days in ziplock, Savoy cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, kale

I cook a lot of chicken breast in an air fryer and then eat with a little teriyaki sauce, Frank's Hot Wing sauce, Frank's Kickin' BBQ sauce, or Caribbean Jerk sauce.

We also cook a lot of 90/10 hamburgers (Sam's Club sells ~6lb packages for $3.28/lb). We use lots of coarse onions pattied with the meat which makes the leftovers more moist.

I also eat a lot of lunchmeat. I was eating the cheaper packaged "turkey breast," until someone pointed out that it's not much better than a hotdog (and how could turkey breast have 3-4g of carbs per serving?). The better deli lunchmeats can normally be bought for $6/lb on sale around here.

All of these can be refrigerated or brought in a cooler and the chicken and hamburgers can be microwaved later.

For sides, apples, sweet peppers, grape tomatoes, or even canned veggies like peas that I microwave.

Crock pot! Throw your lean meats and veggies in there, maybe a bit of wild rice, let it cook slow all day, and you got lean, high protein food for days. Adding just a few simple tomatoes based sauces and spices make it good. Throw some spinach in the last hour or so. I do this in a variety of ways, twice a week and I have food I can grab that meets my diet all week when I don't have much time.

Buy ready packs of frozen pre steam cooked chicken

Steam fresh veg packs

Microwavable rice

Takes one minute to get ready to take to work and about 5 minutes of poking a microwave to make it edible

Add sauce

Good times

Fish is super easy to prepare. I prefer sockeye salmon cause it seems less oily.

* Frozen Sockeye
* Low sodium sesame teriyaki sauce

Prep:
Thaw sockeye overnight.

Coat bottom of glassware with teriyaki sauce. Place thawed sockeye skin side down, add teriyaki sauce on top. Let is sit for a couple hours.

Fire up the grill to high.

Layout some tin foil, coat lightly with non stick cooking spray, place sockeye on it, fold it like a tent.

Cook on grill for 13 minutes. Delicious, satisfying, and a great way to get your protein intake.

Today's lunch:
rkan2q.jpg

Last edited:
Breakfast.

* Cup of instant oats
* Muscle Feast Vanilla Protein
* Frozen fruit of choice. I prefer blueberries, or mixed berries.

I take 2 scoops of protein with water and combine the rest of the ingredients the night before, and you will have a nutritious and protein packed start to your day.

I hate meal prep....

When i buy chicken breast I make it easy.
I divide 2 pounds in several baggies to store.
Each night ill grab two pounds (frozen) and put it in the crock pot with chicken broth and spices. The next morning I have my food for the day. Frozen chicken otherwise you'll have mush.

Most of my meals are quick and easy.....but dinner is one meal through the week that I actually get to have with my wife.....so I actually enjoying prepping that one as we do it together.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity