over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meal Prep Services

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
my clients in San Diego are looking for a meal prep company, does anyone have one they can recommend? The ones I have pulled up their websites, make you lock in a credit card first, before you can even edit your order/menu etc, its frustrating. thanks!

I use nutrition solutions out of Tampa but they ship nationwide. They’re not overly expensive and quality is good.?

As if the expenses of a bodybuilder were few, add this one more service. Unless you are rich I cannot see that the expense is understandable.

i've tried 2 thus far. and they both had the same thing in common. over inflating the nutritional content of the meals. these companies lie straight out plain and simple.
That’s A huge issue with many of them
My training partner started a meal prep company for our area because the three that are here are very expensive and the nutrition values are way off on their foods.
she had used all of them to help with her meals for contest prep and used that information to market her food towards competitors.

many people have asked if she’s willing to ship food but she’s not read to take that plunge yet

The best, owned by very good friends of mine that use to be my workout partners and own the gym I train at

MegaFit meals or Lean feast if there is one down there

The best, owned by very good friends of mine that use to be my workout partners and own the gym I train at

B-boy, knowing that you are buddies with this guy and probably get a good deal. Is it still cost-effective for you?
Its crossed my mind a couple of times to pull the trigger on some...maybe Chicken Pound or something. But then when I break down the number i just cant fathom doing it. I enjoy grocery shopping, i enjoy cooking and its just insanely expensive to have it all done for you. The crazy thing is I'm not even a cheap guy lol...I'm fairly well off and live in an expensive area of LA and i stiillll cannot get myself to try a service like this.

What's weird to me is that most high level amateurs or pros i know who use these get such an insane deal on it, that is basically like "why not?" Takes some stress and hustle out of your life. But for the guys who are NOT at that level yet, i just cant understand how they can afford it. I'd be willing to bet that the guys who LOOK like BBers get it cheap cheap thru sponsorships and the majority of the actual paid customers are just rando fairly wealthy blah looking guys. They see Breon eating one on IG and THIINK they have to pay this to look like that. Not even close.

B-boy, knowing that you are buddies with this guy and probably get a good deal. Is it still cost-effective for you?
Its crossed my mind a couple of times to pull the trigger on some...maybe Chicken Pound or something. But then when I break down the number i just cant fathom doing it. I enjoy grocery shopping, i enjoy cooking and its just insanely expensive to have it all done for you. The crazy thing is I'm not even a cheap guy lol...I'm fairly well off and live in an expensive area of LA and i stiillll cannot get myself to try a service like this.

What's weird to me is that most high level amateurs or pros i know who use these get such an insane deal on it, that is basically like "why not?" Takes some stress and hustle out of your life. But for the guys who are NOT at that level yet, i just cant understand how they can afford it. I'd be willing to bet that the guys who LOOK like BBers get it cheap cheap thru sponsorships and the majority of the actual paid customers are just rando fairly wealthy blah looking guys. They see Breon eating one on IG and THIINK they have to pay this to look like that. Not even close.
Brother if you enjoy shopping and meal prepping you would be INSANE to buy online meals, soooooo much cheaper to do it yourself, you are paying for convenience. It's also really easy in my area as you can go into mega gym and just buy meals out of the cooler that are stocked daily, that's what most do in my area, it's a quick easy convenient meal instead of eating out or fast food and you can just get 1 or 2 meals if you want instead of having to purchase 12 online. People that order 12 or meals online just don't want to cook and prep and say it's worth the extra money (I'm like shit pay me and I will cook and prep your meals..LOL)

And YES I get a super great deal and its cost effective for me, I eat at least 1 mega fit meal daily

I use megafit for meals and buy trifecta bulk sometimes just for the protein. I meal prep most of the time but I keep these in the freezer for when I want a meal cooked by someone else or just plain tired and don't want to fix something.
I don't compete anymore so being lazy on meal prep is welcomed without guilt with these.
I've also weighed them enough to make sure what's in the package is correct.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws