over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

meal time ?

THANK YOU! Pefect example of a positive helpful post! Respect to you Kscowboy! Not being a dickhead at all, offering a great suggestion, good food choices as well. Bulldog, this is another thing to ponder bro.

and my crotched hamburgers no good!?!?!? lol man, i call my crotched hamburger totaly bodybuilding dedication! :p i paid so much fine eating them sandwiches trying to keep the weight up...

ENglish-Here is how i see it and i am not trying to be a dickhead. You gotta do what you gotta do but u gotta eat. If nothing else pack everything in zip lock bags and eat between cars. Whatever you macros are and your diet, just pack simple to eat things......
Protein-Meat (simply slam some cut up chicken out of the bag).....Greek yogurt (you can eat a whole cup in about 5 seconds).......Shakes.......cottage cheese.
Carbs-rice cakes......fruit.....juices.....raw veggies

etc.

Just make it easy to eat and eat every chance you get. Just kinda take all your food and snack all day. Your meals dont need to be all together, just snack on everything all day. MY 2 CENTS

Thanks bro for the info, and to clear this up abit for shorty,I know what to eat and how to eat! and any one can stick a needle and pound a shake and gain weight, I did that and got up to 215lbs , that is not the kinda results I'm looking for, and I asked the question to help me and others that might not have an office job or work a normal shift that allows them to eat every two hours! For me to eat between trucks would be nice but unless the other people I work with would get off there dead ass and move it cant be done, Ok to fill in the blanks for those who dont work for the big 3, each plant has a line speed to produce a # of cars or trucks in a shift ours happens to run @ 68 per hour the spacing between trucks is about 5 ft if its not a long box,When I get to my truck (every third truck is mine) once I have to check under the hood for a few items,close hood, put date sticker on windshield, turn steering wheel lock to lock, check 4-wheel drive,lights and then before the truck gets to the end of the line as there is a buzzer when it reaches the end and shuts the line down, I drive it to 1-4 toe pit scan paper work pull in pit hook up ALDL,steering axis machine then cycle it! ok

If I bought a new truck or car would I brag? No I'm not that kind of guy, and as far as post counts I really dont care how many I have there are guys on here that joined two wks ago that have around 600+, this is NOT md or bodybuild.com or even rx muscle where they allow a damn one word reply to 8 million post and pow your a mod!!! the mods are stand up guys and have been around and I can respect that , So MR. shorty please relize I didnt ask how or what to eat IT WAS CALLED MEAL TIME . and you can crotch all the food you like, thats not me dude! and dont worry my next post will be what kind or AAS can I run with 800 mg test,200 eq, 400 deca , 6 ius hgh and 5 ius slin, so wait for that one so u can reply on that one ok! It will be up NEVER! Sorry mods for this reply to shorty but he just dont get it!

Looks like there is no way for you to eat then bro. Good luck

lol. english... u have no time to eat and you want some one to give you an idea when to eat? your looking for guidance? i dont know... lol
and i dont care about what you do at work... thanks for sharing tho...
and really i didnt mean to get you upset, i just dont know what to tell you but to go eat anything at any given time during work.

good luck, bro

u know, maybe u should talk to ur coworkers about this... since they're the one keeping you from eating.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner