over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

meal time ?

engbulldog

Registered
Ok might be stuipd but just have to ask, I work 2nd shift 2:40pm-10:40pm, I wake around 8:40-9:15 ,workout around 9:45-10:30, shower @ 11:00am , have dinner at 11:45 leave 4 work at 1:15pm ... first break @ 5pm lunch @7:48 and no other breaks till i get off at 10:40pm home by 11:30 ,shower by midnight in bed by 12:30 and repeat , no how would u get in 6-8 meals??? I dont have the time to eat on the job unless u want food in a new GM truck:cool: Guys I need help my cycle time on my job is around 1min 45 sec so as u see not alot of free time HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys and for the answer of try shakes is not an option most of those give me the shits no matter how I mix them and I get only one bathroom break a shift since some guys MUST go 4-7 times a day to go smoke and talk on there cell phone for 20min:banghead: so can anyone help the little bulldog?

how about finding a new job so you can pursue your bodybuilding dreams? :p

jk... u gotta do what you gotta do... bring food in ur new truck or stay thin

I pack a lunch cooler with me everyday. Everything is in tuperware containers and ready to eat. Yes you might have to eat cold chicken but either do it or be small.

Ok might be stuipd but just have to ask, I work 2nd shift 2:40pm-10:40pm, I wake around 8:40-9:15 ,workout around 9:45-10:30, EAT MEAL 1 shower @ 11:00am , have dinner at 11:45 leave 4 work at 1:15pm EAT MEAL 2 (your "dinner") time may change,just eat before leaving ... first break @ 5pm MEAL 3 lunch @7:48 MEAL 4and no other breaks till i get off at 10:40pm MEAL 5 (on drive home or in lunch room before leaving) home by 11:30 ,shower by midnight in bed by 12:30 MEAL 6 (eat before bed, it will have been nearly 2 hour since your last meal) and repeat , no how would u get in 6-8 meals??? I dont have the time to eat on the job unless u want food in a new GM truck:cool: Guys I need help my cycle time on my job is around 1min 45 sec so as u see not alot of free time HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look above at where I added the "bold" text for the meals. Buy tupperware and pack a cooler every day, with no shakes...that's how it's gotta be done Bro! I cannot stress enough how important this is. You may want to have some of those little test tube like/ mini- dildo looking protien shots or buy some LBA's from Phil to get #'s 7 and 8 if you want the extra protien feedings during the longer part of your shift. Just don't put the test tube protien things in your front pocket or people will thing you have a skinny boner all the time! LOL HAHA

Seriously, no exuses... there is the plan.... make it work my friend

Ok let me get this right "Find a new job" how bout you hire me and pay me the same as GM does and I'll eat in your car! next wear a bib! look if I wanted a smart ass answer I would have said PLEASE give me a smart ass answer!!!!!!!!:banghead: and to Mr Evil I will give it a shot and see, the dildo shots cost way too much you can get them @ Sams 10 for $18 not cost effective! the LBA's kinda fall in the same boat as a cost issue so whole foods it is and the next comment from someone will be All I can say is it cost too much or what ever ! I am raising a family, working 50 plus hours a week, working side jobs to make ends meet which means Paying off cc debt not going out to clubs,drinking booze, or buying toys for myself!
I take pride in my work and the company I work for unlike most people I talk to.So let the smart ass coments fly and by the way for the two guys talking crap about a new job or a bib how bout you post some before and after pics, mine have been up since I joined this boad and I show my face! I'm not trying to start a war or piss anyone off but come on guys if you cant add anything worth while then dont reply, as it has been said on other posts Stop trying to just add to your post count!

Agreed on the upping you post count if you really cannot contribute productively with an answe that really helps. This will help keep PM as "THE most advanced bodybuilding and gear board on the net". Take pride in your posts guys, it will build credibility for you here. Happy to help Bulldog! you have been a long standing vet here always adding to the board!

I also work the second shift 3 to 1130 and i have a line job. I literally take bites in between putting on parts, its not the most sanitary way to eat but if i can do it so can you and sorry for my low post count.

by the way my boss isnt too big on me eating between part cycles but he said as long as im carefull its cool

I also work the second shift 3 to 1130 and i have a line job. I literally take bites in between putting on parts, its not the most sanitary way to eat but if i can do it so can you and sorry for my low post count.

by the way my boss isnt too big on me eating between part cycles but he said as long as im carefull its cool

Thanks bro, the off shit kinda sucks but it must be done untill the older guy retire!!! yeah gonna try and take a bite before I hop into the truck and take it to the toe-in pit, and as far as the post count ,I'm not saying dont post if yours or anyone else has a low count,I just dont want a smart-ass answer like "put a chicken nugget in your pocket so its there when u get hungry" kinda post to raise your count, look we were all new to this board at some time,I mean i've been here since 06 and only have 500 posts you ask why? cuz I just read and I dont comment If I dont have anything worth while to add, but you understand the whole working on the line deal and I want to thank you for your post bro it helps!!!!

i am also not trying to start a war either but when you put a thread saying you have no time to eat because u work around the clock and you dont wanna bring food in your truck because it's a BRANDNEW GM TRUCK. that to me kinda sounds like ur bored and wanted to tell the whole world you gotta new truck or something?!?!?!? regardless when you joined or how many posts you have...
i dont know what to tell u but to GO EAT!!! and seriously, i wasnt trying to be a smartass before.

i am also not trying to start a war either but when you put a thread saying you have no time to eat because u work around the clock and you dont wanna bring food in your truck because it's a BRANDNEW GM TRUCK. that to me kinda sounds like ur bored and wanted to tell the whole world you gotta new truck or something?!?!?!? regardless when you joined or how many posts you have...
i dont know what to tell u but to GO EAT!!! and seriously, i wasnt trying to be a smartass before.

Read into the post more shorty.... He works on the line for general motors making the new trucks. He drives them off the line, The comment was like..... if you were at a dealership for a new GM truck and found part of the bulldogs food that dropped you'd be pissed. I got it, he takes pride in his work and is on the move a lot at work in and out of the vehicles. I also think that what he means is just don't post a comment if you can't help as many newbies do to get their post count up. BTW, you just admitted you "don't know what to tell him but to GO EAT".....Read his question in the first post..... that obviously was the problem and your answer doesn't help. Sometimes when we get in a routine, it helps to have pple from the outside look at your schedule and re-evaluate thing and make helpful suggestions.Don't comment if you don't know or want to take the time, that's just annoying in th OP's thread. Read my answer to the question bro, that's how you try and help a fellow PM brother and build creadibility here. I'm not picking on you either, I hope to help you with future posts as anyone of us may need your opinion in the future. I know that if you answered one of my post questions the way I answered bulldog's I would be appreciative.
Peace

Last edited:
i thought he meant he gotta new truck. lol... and you know bro... im not shitting on him really... but its like most ppl come to this forum to learn about gearing up or put a thread out there to get a critique on a cycle they're about start.. and this guy over here asking about when to eat?!?!??!?! how to eat what?!?!? wat??? C.MON Man.... u know... i dont know wat else to say but to go eat anything.. nuts, protein bars...

peace~

i thought he meant he gotta new truck. lol... and you know bro... im not shitting on him really... but its like most ppl come to this forum to learn about gearing up or put a thread out there to get a critique on a cycle they're about start.. and this guy over here asking about when to eat?!?!??!?! how to eat what?!?!? wat??? C.MON Man.... u know... i dont know wat else to say but to go eat anything.. nuts, protein bars...

peace~

Look at his past posts and where he came from. Bulldog is "advanced" with a hellova physique and knew he was asking a beginning question as a few things in his life are crazy right now and he posted appropriately. We are hear to help, I opened my mind and offered you a cunstructive suggestion and your last post just closed that. It's fine, just stay off his or my posts in the future and stick to the "gear stuff", as you just don't get that the board has more to offer than just that. And you say "C,MON Man".
He asked a question that is asked everyday to many of our boards best and finest who make a living helping with his exact problem (Alex A, Phil, Shelby, Mike Ross, ect.). BTW, the "when, what, and how to eat" that you mock IS the biggest part of successful bodybuilding. Again, you are not helping anyone....so just don't post if you can't contribute on a thread...simple.

so, stop arguing with me, n tell him when he should eat?

and i dont even know you till i saw u on this post so, no need to worry about me posting on your thread bigguy.

your the only one getting mad here.. why??? i dont know. LOL

go eaT!!!

i would also like to add, i dont think having mcnuggets in your pockets a bad idea. i used to work at a place where if i eat on the working area, i get fined 250 first time 500 second time. and they search ur pockets before going in... i used to crotch a hamburger or some type of sandwich thru it everyday and eat.. lol funny shit but true. when ur hungry u gotta eat! whats the difference, tupperware or some nuggets in a ziplock bag.

Last edited:
so, stop arguing with me, n tell him when he should eat?

and i dont even know you till i saw u on this post so, no need to worry about me posting on your thread bigguy.

your the only one getting mad here.. why??? i dont know. LOL

go eaT!!!

i would also like to add, i dont think having mcnuggets in your pockets a bad idea. i used to work at a place where if i eat on the working area, i get fined 250 first time 500 second time. and they search ur pockets before going in... i used to crotch a hamburger or some type of sandwich thru it everyday and eat.. lol funny shit but true. when ur hungry u gotta eat! whats the difference, tupperware or some nuggets in a ziplock bag.

Your true colors show, best of luck hamburguler

no, bro... ur color shows..

all u did in this thread was pick on me and now ur calling me a hamburguler what!?!? grow up, muscleman

ENglish-Here is how i see it and i am not trying to be a dickhead. You gotta do what you gotta do but u gotta eat. If nothing else pack everything in zip lock bags and eat between cars. Whatever you macros are and your diet, just pack simple to eat things......
Protein-Meat (simply slam some cut up chicken out of the bag).....Greek yogurt (you can eat a whole cup in about 5 seconds).......Shakes.......cottage cheese.
Carbs-rice cakes......fruit.....juices.....raw veggies

etc.

Just make it easy to eat and eat every chance you get. Just kinda take all your food and snack all day. Your meals dont need to be all together, just snack on everything all day. MY 2 CENTS

no, bro... ur color shows..

all u did in this thread was pick on me and now ur calling me a hamburguler what!?!? grow up, muscleman

Go back to the original post and please.... for future posts just ask what can positively contribute and help with on a serious question. That is what this board is about. This bickering is so stupid and I still look back and do not see one thing you have helped with here. There are always 2 opinions and I will be the bigger man and call a truce as this is annoying. No more posts to each other.... here or on each others threads? One word answer is all that's needed.... Truce?

ENglish-Here is how i see it and i am not trying to be a dickhead. You gotta do what you gotta do but u gotta eat. If nothing else pack everything in zip lock bags and eat between cars. Whatever you macros are and your diet, just pack simple to eat things......
Protein-Meat (simply slam some cut up chicken out of the bag).....Greek yogurt (you can eat a whole cup in about 5 seconds).......Shakes.......cottage cheese.
Carbs-rice cakes......fruit.....juices.....raw veggies

etc.

Just make it easy to eat and eat every chance you get. Just kinda take all your food and snack all day. Your meals dont need to be all together, just snack on everything all day. MY 2 CENTS

THANK YOU! Pefect example of a positive helpful post! Respect to you Kscowboy! Not being a dickhead at all, offering a great suggestion, good food choices as well. Bulldog, this is another thing to ponder bro.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear