over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meanwhile...Halfthor Bjornsson lifts 1000# and sets a WR Deadlift

He posted a challenge video to Eddie and Eddie accepted so might not last long. Here's one of 1100+ lbs.

I never like watching strongman deadlift, they're not built for it their just strong as shit. It's like watching Shaq trying to run 100m or Charles Barkley swinging a golf club. With that being said he did a really nice job with the lift and it was incredibly clean, he can do more and he knows it which should be fun to watch.

Man he fuckin killed that, I hadn’t seen that video yet!!

The Arnold strongman was on CBS today! Seeing them push the Wheel of Pain on a Sunday afternoon was really cool.

The video I watched didn't mention it was boxing.

Eddie lost his vision briefly, and suffered some internal bleeding after deadlifting 1100 lbs I think

These guys are literally from another planet

He tore up his right shin pretty good, and you can see the marks on his left too. Blood trickling out slowly there on the video.That's the one thing I hate about doing deads. Isnt really a way to avoid that when you are going really heavy.

Eddie went into tachycardia after that. He needs to stay in his lane.
Oh, you read that somewhere? I figured it was just from doing a Valsalva coming up and he triggered the vagus nerve. That happens a lot.

I watch this stuff and my first feeling is how amazingly resilient the human body is considering is really a giant bag of fluid with some sticks in it holding everything up.

I watch this stuff and my first feeling is how amazingly resilient the human body is considering is really a giant bag of fluid with some sticks in it holding everything up.
The amount of stress placed on a body lifting that kind of weight is usually reserved for machines! It is an incredible amount. Sometimes I wonder if they don't cause a little bit of permanent damage to parts of the body when they go really heavy on singles like that. I was always scared of doing singles, and the heaviest I ever went was doing a triple.

He tore up his right shin pretty good, and you can see the marks on his left too. Blood trickling out slowly there on the video.That's the one thing I hate about doing deads. Isnt really a way to avoid that when you are going really heavy.
It's all about those shin guards! hard plastic soccer kind :D

The amount of stress placed on a body lifting that kind of weight is usually reserved for machines! It is an incredible amount. Sometimes I wonder if they don't cause a little bit of permanent damage to parts of the body when they go really heavy on singles like that. I was always scared of doing singles, and the heaviest I ever went was doing a triple.

He gave himself bells palsy already. I saw the cotton in his ears, I'm wondering if that was for increased ICP which would lead to increased thoracic pressure. Some internal hemorrhage could easily be the biproduct but than again the difference between Thor and other humans is massive.

How can it be a record? Thought straps were illegal?

Straps are legal in strongman, they are illegal in powerlifting.

Both men have signed a contract for a boxing match.

Eddie is pissed.
When Thor said he was attempting it and it would be a WR, Eddie called bullshit saying that in these covid times there is no neutral crew to setup and be impartial. He DOES have a point there. They went back and forth talking about it would become an official WR or an unofficial.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear