over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

measuring 1 cup cooked rice

KROD

Registered
do you use measuring cups? scale?..how do i know exactly?

Most people measure their food dry (pre-cooked) since the amount of water in it can vary when cooked. Use a measuring cup. 1/4C dry rice should amount to right around 1C cooked.

When it says 1 cup of Rice, it is uncooked Rice. You can buy Cup Measurements from the shop such as 1 cup, 3/4 cup, 1/2 cup etc..I have those cup measurements in my kitchen at home and work.

When it says 1 cup of Rice, it is uncooked Rice. You can buy Cup Measurements from the shop such as 1 cup, 3/4 cup, 1/2 cup etc..I have those cup measurements in my kitchen at home and work.

exactly, its an uncooked measurement. 1 cup uncooked can be almost 2 when done.

1 cup uncooked can be up to 3 cups cooked if you prepare it the usual way with 2 parts water to one part rice - give or take. I think most diets use cooked measurement, 1 cup uncooked is a lot of carbs (about 120g).

I think most diets use cooked measurement, 1 cup uncooked is a lot of carbs (about 120g).

wronge... measurement are done on raw food first then again when cooked.and measurement are done by grams.i give you and example.in order to do this you need to know what the gram of food u r cooking what it = to.for example if 150g of chicken equals 50g off protein and you consume 50g of protein in each of you meals then weight out 150g raw and there is on meal.but if you cook for the hole week then add up all ur meal first say u want to do 10 meals at one time.do 150gx10=1,500g raw then cook it after cooked weight it again what ever that number is devide it by 10 and that tells you how many grams each meal should have after cooked to get ur 50g of protein

Blade is right in his point. When a diet says to have 8oz chicken and 1c rice for meal 2, that 1c of rice is of cooked measurement, not raw.

I weigh it by the gram after its cooked. Always use 1 cup water per 1 cup of rice and use commercial rice cooker so its always same consistency and you can get the cooked rice macros from fitday or calorieking.

1 cup uncooked can be up to 3 cups cooked if you prepare it the usual way with 2 parts water to one part rice - give or take. I think most diets use cooked measurement, 1 cup uncooked is a lot of carbs (about 120g).

Why would you want to put one cup of cooked rice in a 1 cup measurement, it will stick as fuck!

WATER HAS NO CALORIES CARBS PROTEIN OR FAT

what is the point of measuring rice cooked. whether it puffs up to twice its size or 4 times it size - all the extra is ZERO CALORIE WATER

measure the WEIGHT of the dry rice. then find a chart of how much protein and carbs is in that much weight. it makes absolutely no difference how much water you add

unless you cook the rice for 12 hours and leech a buttload of starch into the water and drain it, the amount of carbs will remain unchanged

just look at the side of the friggin box. it gives nutrient breakdown and calories in the uncooked state! u can pretty much dial it down to the calorie by measuring dry, then cooking.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member