over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Measuring Humalog

SPRINGWATER

Registered
Hey guys,

I finally decided to try some slin. I just wanted to make sure I am doing everything correctly. I will be following Mike Arnolds protocol and taking the supps Osiris reccomends (KArbolyn, EVP and EVPcem).

I just want to make sure I will measure the Humalog correctly. Humalog is 100ius per ml? So for 10ius, I would just draw a single lines worth on a 1ml syringe? That seems like such a tiny amount! How do you guys accurately dose using such tiny measurements? I must be doing something incorrect as this doesn;t seem possible to me. Can someone help me out here? I suppose maybe I could use a .5ml syringe?

It just doesnt; seem possible to accurately measure a 10iu dose at minimum. How could you eve dose smaller than that?

Where am I going wrong guys? Thanks!

Hey guys,

I finally decided to try some slin. I just wanted to make sure I am doing everything correctly. I will be following Mike Arnolds protocol and taking the supps Osiris reccomends (KArbolyn, EVP and EVPcem).

I just want to make sure I will measure the Humalog correctly. Humalog is 100ius per ml? So for 10ius, I would just draw a single lines worth on a 1ml syringe? That seems like such a tiny amount! How do you guys accurately dose using such tiny measurements? I must be doing something incorrect as this doesn;t seem possible to me. Can someone help me out here? I suppose maybe I could use a .5ml syringe?

It just doesnt; seem possible to accurately measure a 10iu dose at minimum. How could you eve dose smaller than that?

Where am I going wrong guys? Thanks!

Honestly if you dont know enough about the pins, I dont think your ready for slin.

A 1cc insulin syringe has 100ius on it. Its marked 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100 with hashes in between for every 2ius.

Be careful with what your doing and DO NOT try to gauge using anything other than an insulin syringe.

You draw to 10ius on the pin. Insulin pins are made for insulin...so the math isn't crazy like peptides. Either I have a 30iu syringe or a 100iu.

10 is kind of high to start. I would use 4-6 the first time. ESPECIALLY if using ore workout. I've used insulin quite a bit and 3 weeks Into an insulin/peptide run im using only 5ius. Even 1iu has a dramatic affect in non diabetics as far as being anti catabolic.

I don;t know why I am being such a retard with this...

In front of me I have a 1ml insulin syringe. IT is marked (as the gentleman said)
10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100

In between, there are 10 slashes, indicating 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.....and so on...

Now, I ordered a 10ml bottle of Humalog that is 100ius per ml.

WOW....

Just from typing all that our I just realize what an idiot I am hahaha

My math was completely off. Wow, I feel like a moron haha

Ok so just so I know I have it correct:

When I draw down to the 10 mark on the insulin syringe, that would be 10ius of humalog, correct? For some reason I thought the 10 mark was equal to 100ius. Now I see where I was completely wrong. I feel really stupid lol

What I said is correct though, right? the 10 mark on the insulin syring is equal to 10ius of humalog, right?

Thanks guys!

Yes...insulin syringes come im 30iu and 100iu size (not talking about the gauge). They are made for insulin...so the only thing 10 could signify is the number of units

You'll get it. Be safe an keep some glucose tabs with you in case you misgauge an end up needing it. You'll feel it if your dropping to low an a quick tab will bring you back to safe zone. Happened to me once even after 3 years of use.

10iu is what I use also. You'll be ok as long as you follow the right protocol tho.

U can get tabs anywhere - WalMart, CVS, Walgreen's etc

Yeah tabs are cheap. $2-3 @ any pharmacy otc.

Looked over the protocol an gotta say I think 15iu is too much pre workout unless your 250+. 10iu should be fine. Seems ok tho.

I've done pre an post an personally feel I make better gains using slin post workout. Pre gives me better pumps during workout is all.

Yeah tabs are cheap. $2-3 @ any pharmacy otc.

Looked over the protocol an gotta say I think 15iu is too much pre workout unless your 250+. 10iu should be fine. Seems ok tho.

I've done pre an post an personally feel I make better gains using slin post workout. Pre gives me better pumps during workout is all.

Thanks bro. I am 6'1 255lbs @ around 8% im guessing.

This is the biggest and leanest I have ever been. I worry that the slin make dull the separation and lines I do have. I am thinking about starting at 6-7ius. I don;t know if it is bro science, but supposedly that is the dose that "helps" the gh.

Also, when do you recommend I shoot my gh? I normally wake up, pin 7ius. I pin another 3 a few hours later. Then after I train at night, right when I get home I IV 10ius. I know it's a lot but I have been getting awesome results in a short amount of time.

Thanks!

Thanks bro. I am 6'1 255lbs @ around 8% im guessing.

This is the biggest and leanest I have ever been. I worry that the slin make dull the separation and lines I do have. I am thinking about starting at 6-7ius. I don;t know if it is bro science, but supposedly that is the dose that "helps" the gh.

Also, when do you recommend I shoot my gh? I normally wake up, pin 7ius. I pin another 3 a few hours later. Then after I train at night, right when I get home I IV 10ius. I know it's a lot but I have been getting awesome results in a short amount of time.

Thanks!

That looks good on what your doing bro. Im not a huge fan of anything less then 5iu personally. I don't see a huge benefit with anything less I've done tho I hear others have. I think 10 is safe as long you watch your diet an timing. Go buy yourself a glucose meter at the pharmacy for $30 an keep a log of your levels thru the day. You shouldn't lose any definition if your diet is on key.

pm johnjuanb1 if you can. He's run several of the different protocols on gh an slin together an maybe able to give you more insight an ideas.

If you have something that works for you, stick with it regardless what others say. My biggest mistakes were changing my current plan that gave me great results for others that were "scientifically" better that people advised an I lost progress as a result.

Using that much gh makes insulin almost a necessity....the higher the dose of gh the more insulin insensitive your are likely to become...so 10ius is probably a good starting place.

Using that much gh makes insulin almost a necessity....the higher the dose of gh the more insulin insensitive your are likely to become...so 10ius is probably a good starting place.

Thanks bro.

What do you think of Mike Arnolds protocol? Any thoughts?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws