over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meat Eaters Please Chime In

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Mod's just so you know I have permission from BigA to post this.

Okay guys 'n gals here's the deal....I've been a self employed remodeling contractor for the last 16yrs. Things began to go downhill four years ago and this last year was the nail in the coffin. I have a friend that owns a wholesale meat company and several months ago he hired me to do in house collections part time and just last week finally hired me on as a salesman full time. I'm happy to be working full time again! Now with that said, we've been talking about putting something together for the members here. So, I need feed back on what you guys 'n gals are paying for your meat (beef, chicken, pork, seafood, you name it). We do grass fed, never ever, natural*, etc. The company is in Northern California. What I need to find out, is if it's cost effective, especially once shipping is added in. So, throw some per pound prices at me but be specific as to the type...ex) New York, choice, grass fed, angus, as well as city/state and let's see if it's feasible. I'll start checking on shipping cost around the country. I AM NOT TAKING ORDERS!!! THIS IS JUST AN EXERCISE TO SEE IF THIS IS FEASIBLE.

well what's the cheapest for 93/7 ground beef u can do? I buy it for 2.70 a pound can u beat that? I'm on the east coast

well what's the cheapest for 93/7 ground beef u can do? I buy it for 2.70 a pound can u beat that? I'm on the east coast

How many pounds?

well how many pounds do I have to buy to get a better deal? that's for a 5-6 pound package 2.70 a pound

well how many pounds do I have to buy to get a better deal? that's for a 5-6 pound package 2.70 a pound

I doubt you're getting grass-fed for that price! And that's the only beef I'll eat.

I doubt you're getting grass-fed for that price! And that's the only beef I'll eat.

no im not getting grass fed for that and i really dont care the amount of beef i eat i would be broke if i bought grass fed bro when your eating 10oz a pop i dont know who can afford that. i mean if your only eating a pound or so a week then ya but i eat a pound or more a day.

also with that said so i hear a lot of you guys on here talking about the only beef i eat is grass fed, so what about chicken and turkey, are you eating no hormone chicken too??? so no chicken family packs from the chain stores, sams clubs bj's cuz if your not that whats the point??? ya i know th extra cla and blah blah but the amount of chicken you guys eat that is prolly full of hormones and all types of injected water and salt, but ill only eat grass fed beef. just my thoughts but maybe I'm wrong.

I pay 1.99/lb or less for my meat. I eat a pound a day.

As far as beef goes I eat mostly ground beef. I pay $3 per pound and can get it under $3 per pound (i think its about 2.50-2.75 not exactly sure) if I buy in bulk which is usually about 5 lbs or more.

Boneless Chicken breast I pay $2.18/lb and it is not bag chicken

Frozen Tilapia I pay $5 for 2lbs

I buy steak every once in awhile on the day i'm gonna cook it and buy fresh never frozen...

Last edited:
Jeez... about me in NJ standard 80% beef is $3 minimum. The leaner stuff is as high as $7 and thats NOT grass fed. From what I've seen online $6 shipped for grass fed would be fair. Any less and you're beating anyone else I've seen

This is Midwest and 1 Lb ground

93% grass fed beef---5.49 sometimes 4.99
97% grass fed bison----7.49

Oh and as I side note I have a bison farm 15min from me :). And once you eat that you will never want beef again!

Last edited:
MEAT EATERS that heading cracked me up :D

I'm in Southern CA. I can purchase 100% grass fed for $4 a lb on sale, usuallly it's $5. Chicken breast I can get on sale for $2 a lb, not organic or anything special. I'd also be interested in wild caught salmon, which sometimes is on sale here for $6 or $7 a lb, but it's unusual.

I'm in louisiana. 93/7 is $ 4-5 lb. On sale 1.99-2.50.

Grass fed is unheard of around here.

I've found grass fed 75/25 for around $5. Free shipping.

I appreciate the feedback! I can beat most of these prices but it doesn't look like it's enough once you add shipping in. Keep 'em coming though, so I can still see if there is any area(s) out there that will work.

I'm in louisiana. 93/7 is $ 4-5 lb. On sale 1.99-2.50.

Grass fed is unheard of around here.

I've found grass fed 75/25 for around $5. Free shipping.

What kind of places are you guys shopping?!?!

I wish I could find decent beef prices

also with that said so i hear a lot of you guys on here talking about the only beef i eat is grass fed, so what about chicken and turkey, are you eating no hormone chicken too??? so no chicken family packs from the chain stores, sams clubs bj's cuz if your not that whats the point??? ya i know th extra cla and blah blah but the amount of chicken you guys eat that is prolly full of hormones and all types of injected water and salt, but ill only eat grass fed beef. just my thoughts but maybe I'm wrong.

Grass-fed beef and dairy and free-range birds and eggs. If you can afford it, you'll never go back!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear