over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meats that don't kill your appetite

I got burned out on Talapia too. What I started doing was getting these big meaty cod filets, fresh. It's a super flaky, mild flavored fish. Not much taste at all really. It's not high end, they're cheap as fish snobs go. I drizzle with olive oil, seasoning and a tiny little bit of parmesan cheese which browns like a little crust on top. I can eat these easy...

I got burned out on Talapia too. What I started doing was getting these big meaty cod filets, fresh. It's a super flaky, mild flavored fish. Not much taste at all really. It's not high end, they're cheap as fish snobs go. I drizzle with olive oil, seasoning and a tiny little bit of parmesan cheese which browns like a little crust on top. I can eat these easy...

I dig cod fish, but then again never had two pounds a day lol.
Talapia is too fishy to me, you get burnt out.
My friend wants me to start eating octopus or squid but I'd have to do an experiment to see how long that lasts.

Personally, for whatever reason I digest beef so much better than chicken. I can eat a 12 ounce steak and 2 cups of rice and two hours later I feel good and kind of hungry again. But an 8 ounce chicken breast and a cup of rice and I'm not even remotely hungry for like 4 hours and have to kind of force the next meal

Purée your meat and drink it.

Concrete made a thread on it not too long ago and the majority of guys seemed like they couldn't handle it. It's honestly not that bad and helps me out when I'm in a rush or I'm starting to feel bloated.

Fresh tuna and fresh salmon are also really easily digesting fish sources

This.

I make meat shakes all the time lol. Takes to long to sit down and eat all this food but shakes make it much easier.

Try Swai...its a white fish and tastes like nothing. A little salt pepper or blackened, cook in some extra virgin olive oil in a pan. I put a mixtur of no cal. 1000 island and siratcha mixed together and then dip it in for some flavor after its cooked and plated.

100% agreed great fish, don't understand why more bodybuilders don't use it dirt cheap tastes great and digests perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% agreed great fish, don't understand why more bodybuilders don't use it dirt cheap tastes great and digests perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swai really is a great choice. Puts tilapia to shame.

Swai really is a great choice. Puts tilapia to shame.

Ive never heard of swai, how does it compare in price to talapia? i sure got my fair share of talapia last prep but fishy? You guys must be eating old and plain ass fish. Its like the least fishy fish, at least when fresh and prepared right.

Yesterday I shredded 1.5kg of chicken breast, mixed it with a bit of low fat mayo, mustard, raisins, shredded carrots, shredded beet, corn, peas, green onions and tiny apple cubes. Kept it in the fridge and ate it throughout the day.

Not heavy at all. Around 320g protein and not too many carbs. Very healthy.

Can use lowfat yogurt instead of mayo. Even better.

Yesterday I shredded 1.5kg of chicken breast, mixed it with a bit of low fat mayo, mustard, raisins, shredded carrots, shredded beet, corn, peas, green onions and tiny apple cubes. Kept it in the fridge and ate it throughout the day.

Not heavy at all. Around 320g protein and not too many carbs. Very healthy.

Can use lowfat yogurt instead of mayo. Even better.

My wife does something similar. Slow cooks the chicken. Grapes, almonds and few other things. So good I can live off it.

Ive never heard of swai, how does it compare in price to talapia? i sure got my fair share of talapia last prep but fishy? You guys must be eating old and plain ass fish. Its like the least fishy fish, at least when fresh and prepared right.

$10 for couple pounds around here.

You're lucky buddy! My g/f doesn't cook. :(

Easiest thing.

Put your chicken breast cut in large pieces in a pressure cooker with some water, salt and a bit of tomato puree for color. Count 20 minutes after pressure builds up. Open it, remove chicken broth (can save it for something else or throw away). Close it tight. Shake pressure cooker vigorously for around 15 seconds. The whole thing should be shredded. Put it in a large bowl and mix with anything you want, pieces of fruit, raisins, nuts, mayo, yogurt, cucumber, carrots, beets, etc...

Leave it in fridge and eat thru the day. Being cold, it's never heavy and just a few hours after eating it you're hungry again.

Can also make a sandwich or some kind of wrap tortilla.

I probably can eat 4 or 5 pounds of chicken every day if done this way.

Its at least the same, possibly cheaper then talapia. I pick up a few 5lb. Bags from walmart for 10$ a bag...individually sealed in a pack too.

Its at least the same, possibly cheaper then talapia. I pick up a few 5lb. Bags from walmart for 10$ a bag...individually sealed in a pack too.
Hhmmm ill have to pick some up and try it. Im always looking for different fish thats not super expensive.

Easiest thing.

Put your chicken breast cut in large pieces in a pressure cooker with some water, salt and a bit of tomato puree for color. Count 20 minutes after pressure builds up. Open it, remove chicken broth (can save it for something else or throw away). Close it tight. Shake pressure cooker vigorously for around 15 seconds. The whole thing should be shredded. Put it in a large bowl and mix with anything you want, pieces of fruit, raisins, nuts, mayo, yogurt, cucumber, carrots, beets, etc...

Leave it in fridge and eat thru the day. Being cold, it's never heavy and just a few hours after eating it you're hungry again.

Can also make a sandwich or some kind of wrap tortilla.

I probably can eat 4 or 5 pounds of chicken every day if done this way.

i'll give this a try, thanks!

You're lucky buddy! My g/f doesn't cook. :(

Neither of us really cooked early in our relationship but we both got pretty good at it. Now she's always finding these healthy recipes and tries them out every week. Most are a hit. I am definitely lucky though because I work a lot and she always makes sure I have plenty of food for the week.

Mushy stuff that is already predogested.

Sushi beans soupy stuff. Only solids fill me up kitty

Kitty is not a pet name
Typo lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members