over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mechanism of Semaglutide (ozempic/wegovy) for weight loss

I mean….you don’t have to figure out the exact mechanism for semaglutide….it’s all there in pub med….

Just read what GLP-1 does in the body, then pretend you cranked the dial to 11.

If you’re not cheating on your diet, blood glucose is amazing, low calories don’t bother you…..well…..pick a different drug.

Dnp+semaglutide is a fucking cheat code for dieting. But not rebounding is the tricky part
ohhh....Dnp is some nasty stuff. Been there, done that 20 years ago...never again.

Most of us should try to include semaglutide in their regime if the side effect (appetite suppression, slight bloat etc.) allow it.
Usually, the appetite suppression vanishes or atleast is way reduced after some weeks on it.
Semaglutide has a ton of benefits, esp on the cardiovascular system

and for the guys using exogenous insulin:
you can still do that although for diabetics it is not advised. For safety reasons, start lower than usual and adjust from there on.

Can I stack T3 with Semaglutide or Tirzepatide while on Test/Anavar, without increasing the chances of getting pancreatitis??

All I know is I accidentally took my wife's thinking it was my GH. Worst week I ever had. Nauseous as hell and couldn't eat if I wanted too. I lost 20lbs that week and took a month to get it back. I'll never take that shit on purpose. Lol. But she loves it.

BTW if you for some medical reason have to fast (like you going under anesthesia for an elective surgery or having bloodwork done) add extra time when on Ozempic. It slows down digestion enough that the stomach will still be processing food when the doctor assumes it is empty.

your wife looks great! mine is not a competitor, she just wants to look better naked. and for that, the drug worked very well. i would speculate that even if you have a spot on diet, this stuff will still shed pounds. i don't know how or why exactly. the appetite suppressing aspect is very strong as it was a challenge for her to even get one meal down per day. as far as regulating blood sugar and insulin, i don't know, but it seems to make sense.
Just wanted to give you a update.... Wife decided to try the semaglutide, as you know she was already fairly lean. Her diet was already spot on (eating about 1400cals/day) and cardio/weights 5x per week, but she had been at a platue for months. 10-11 days in the scale is down 5lbs. Only thing that has changed is she is probably averaging 1100-1200 cals a day now, because she simply is not hungry and eating slightly less (she weighs everything out on food scale). So in short with the addition of semaglutide and a reduction of about 200cals a day...she is down 5lbs in 11 days. Pretty amazed by this stuff, so it must work in some other way besides appetite suppression, as with a reduction of only 200cals the scale should not have dropped that much.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws