over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MEDIAL HEAD OF CALVES

im lookin at my foot. explain in detail how u can have your ankle out, while your heel is in.
its all connected.

This is why people have underdeveloped inner/outer heads of the gastroc, it's very easy to balance out with this method also, it's the same thing that is accomplished by turning the toes in or out.

When you contract the calf, if your foot tends to roll to the outside, your heel starts to pull to the inside, your ankle shoots to the outside, more pressure under the foot is on the outside (little toe area): this is medial head of the gastroc, which is the most developed on most people. (also often accomplished by turning the toes OUT, which I don't recommend)

If, on the other hand, you stay more on the ball of your foot, the ankle goes more to the inside, and the heel stays in line or moves more to the outside, this is lateral head of the gastroc (or achieved by turning the toes to the inside).

"it's all connected"? No idea what you are talking about, if you are still confused, read my sig.

This is why people have underdeveloped inner/outer heads of the gastroc, it's very easy to balance out with this method also, it's the same thing that is accomplished by turning the toes in or out.

When you contract the calf, if your foot tends to roll to the outside, your heel starts to pull to the inside, your ankle shoots to the outside, more pressure under the foot is on the outside (little toe area): this is medial head of the gastroc, which is the most developed on most people. (also often accomplished by turning the toes OUT, which I don't recommend)

If, on the other hand, you stay more on the ball of your foot, the ankle goes more to the inside, and the heel stays in line or moves more to the outside, this is lateral head of the gastroc (or achieved by turning the toes to the inside).

"it's all connected"? No idea what you are talking about, if you are still confused, read my sig.

So to hit outter head.....knees locked, feet straight ahead, try to roll up on ball of your feet hard?

More than likely Muscle Activation Therapy is the only thing that will help. You need the muscle to fire/respond, after that occurs there are a lot of great ideas on here on how to grow them. Isometrics are also very good for getting an individual muscle to respond.

Or you could take the Dennis Wolf route lol

MAT is pretty much worthless. Your muscles contract either way or you wouldn't walk. Feeling them contract from a neuro standpoint is different

MAT is pretty much worthless. Your muscles contract either way or you wouldn't walk. Feeling them contract from a neuro standpoint is different

tell that to the guy in my gym who has foot drop and wears a special apparatus lol...

he can walk just fine (albeit a very slight limping motion)...hell, he can even squat

Lol,
It’s NOT worthless. I’ve worked with a guy for several years who has helped me tremendously. Just because you can walk doesn’t mean your muscles are firing optimally.

Lol,
It’s NOT worthless. I’ve worked with a guy for several years who has helped me tremendously. Just because you can walk doesn’t mean your muscles are firing optimally.

Define optimal

ART will destroy all of you mat and it's backed by science. IF M.A.T was the best thing since sliced bread you would need at minimum a doctorate to practice it. Anyone can get M.A.T, lots of trainers do, means nothing

Define optimal

ART will destroy all of you mat and it's backed by science. IF M.A.T was the best thing since sliced bread you would need at minimum a doctorate to practice it. Anyone can get M.A.T, lots of trainers do, means nothing

It’s just like being a trainer; anyone can do it but clearly some are better than others. The guy who works on me formed his own version and it is amazing. I have had all types of body work done and nothings comes close to this. I say he is MAT but he is really something beyond that.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws