over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Medical Waste

Vespa103

Registered
Ok guys whats the right way to dispose of used darts? I can get a sharpie container but even then I don't feel throwing it in the regular trash is the right thing to do. Therefore I just kind of get boxes of them lying around. Any ideas how to properly dispose of med waste without getting arrested?

thanks

Well, right or wrong, I remove the needle with the sheath on it and put everything into an empty soda can, stuff a little paper towel in it so nothing can fall out and put mine in the trash. This way nothing accumulates into a large quantity.

If you live in Jersey you can just throw them in the ocean like everyone else does. :eek:

Kaiser said:
If you live in Jersey you can just throw them in the ocean like everyone else does. :eek:

that's a good one :D

I bury mine in sandboxes around the local schools::tar-wars

Vespa103 said:
Ok guys whats the right way to dispose of used darts? I can get a sharpie container but even then I don't feel throwing it in the regular trash is the right thing to do. Therefore I just kind of get boxes of them lying around. Any ideas how to properly dispose of med waste without getting arrested?

thanks

Maybe you have clinic or ER room in area to drop off .

They can be put in an empty protein jug and glued shut when full.

Alin said:
Maybe you have clinic or ER room in area to drop off .

This would be the best route to go down............Here in the UK we put them in a sharps box provied by the needle exchange, leave it back to the needle exchange and they give us some new pinzs and barrles.

dwayno said:
I bury mine in sandboxes around the local schools::tar-wars

:D :D :D :D :D

the proper way to dispose of them is to take them to a dumpster (like in an apartment complex you don't live in) or public receptacle of some sort. pretty much every business will have a dumpster outside.

this may not be ideal from a medical standpoint, but you are at least disposing of them some place other than your house. if you are ever investigated, one of the first things they will do is go through your trash.

Several ways I've know people to use....

If you live near a hospital, put them in a clear container (or red bioharard if you have access), and leave them in a rest room. A janitor will find and know what to do with.

Some public places actually have sharps containers in the restrooms. At least in this area.

Last resort, if you don't have aids hepC etc, put them in a heavy container, protein would work, and as stated in another post glue them and tape well. Depending on where you live (a LOT of dumpster divers in this area) they should safely dissapear.

REALLY don't just throw them out. Even if your 100 percent clean, if someone pokes themself with one, they don't know you and will cause needless worry....

sIMPLE cHEAP AND SAFE

I put all my sharps in a 1 gollon milk jug, the I pour a mixture of plaster of paris and swirl all the sharps go to the inside and it hardens up nicely then I throw away. In time the needles will rust away because of the water and oxygen content of the plaster. You can get it dirt cheap at any hobby store. 10.00 bucks worth will last you a year.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws