over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope questions

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What are the differences of the Mauve top and black tops?

I know both are usually overdosed, clocking in around 12-14iu a vial.

When you reconstitute them, do y’all pretend it’s just 10iu when dosing?

Say you shot half a vial pre bed. You come on here, do you type your on 5iu bedtime or 6.5iu bedtime?

Unless YOU get it tested yourself, I’d treat it as a 100iu kit, regardless of top color.

They’ve been tested randomly plenty of times to be confirmed that they are overdosed..

This might be the reason why so many people on here talk shit that generics are so different and cause bloating etc compared to Pharma..

If you’re treating 15-20iu (Some Black tops have come back at 20iu per vial) and you think you’re doing 4-5iu but you’re really doing 10iu, I’d say that’s the issue, not the fact it’s generic..

I see so many people say “just treat it like it’s 10iu”… Why? It’s been tested and proven multiple times. Treat it like it says it’s dosed..

What are the differences of the Mauve top and black tops?

I know both are usually overdosed, clocking in around 12-14iu a vial.

When you reconstitute them, do y’all pretend it’s just 10iu when dosing?

Say you shot half a vial pre bed. You come on here, do you type your on 5iu bedtime or 6.5iu bedtime?

Black Tops are usually 15iu on average, a couple batches have tested 18-20iu..

Treat them like they say they’re dosed…

Plenty of people have gotten bloods done to prove their dosage..

Black Tops are usually 15iu on average, a couple batches have tested 18-20iu..

Treat them like they say they’re dosed…

Plenty of people have gotten bloods done to prove their dosage..
vouch
and TP usually has the exact amount listed in his autoreply from mail.
mauves 95 are almost 16iu. If you treat them as 10 you might get some issues..

Many thanks guys. I knew they were overdosed usually, but I was thinking 11-12iu. If they are 15+ that’s definitely needing to be treated as 15iu

My knuckles would be swollen stiff pinning 7iu a night

I feel like they overdose sometimes bc they know the quality is less. Never used those. I’ve only used Racetropin and hilma biocare.

On the black tops I make that 3 doses per vial and consider it “appx” 5 iu then adjust up or down as needed.

Just because it's interesting, I think it's worth pointing out that even within the same kit the exact IU per vial is probably going to vary from vial to vial (say + or - 0.1-0.25 iu).

I feel like they overdose sometimes bc they know the quality is less. Never used those. I’ve only used Racetropin and hilma biocare.

That can be what you feel but not what it is…

As I said, they’ve been randomly selected and tested by members time and time again with;

GH Serum
IGF Blood Levels
HLPC Mass Spec Testing

They’ve always come back in comparison to Pharma GH..

We’ve had several members take Pharma Serostim and get GH Serum Test and IGF test and then take Black Tops or Rips or whatever tops (TheProvider specifically) he has for a few weeks and retest and the tests are in almost in the exact same ball park..

I don’t understand why people try to look for a problem when there isn’t one just because it’s generic and cheaper…

20 years ago, if you didn’t have a solid source, a bottle of Testosterone would cost $100+ EASY…

Now we know you can get a bottle of properly dosed Testosterone for like $20….

GH is the same case.. It’s not that hard to make anymore and not as complicated or delicate as once thought or portrayed (probably by the very people selling it to justify the high cost..)

The price is dictated by the pharmaceutical company’s greed, not because it’s a superior product…

I was being charged $10 per cc for a 10ml bottle of brovel test. This was how 'my dealer' described the cost. Back in 1996 or 1997 I believe. I then came up with an idea of making border runs myself and transferring the gear to 'sterile' baby juice bottles.
I'd basically run the bottles through the dish washer then after drying I'd fill them with 90% isopropyl alcohol. I'd do that on Friday night. Then Saturday morning I'd drive down to rosarito. Get there at 9am hit up the vet shops. Transfer gear. Have some beach side tacos and fruit. Then head back. Get home no later than 1pm.
Genesee UTC San Diego at the time.

As I said, they’ve been randomly selected and tested by members time and time again with;

GH Serum
IGF Blood Levels
HLPC Mass Spec Testing

We’ve had several members take Pharma Serostim and get GH Serum Test and IGF test and then take Black Tops or Rips or whatever tops (TheProvider specifically) he has for a few weeks and retest and the tests are in almost in the exact same ball park..

I don’t understand why people try to look for a problem when there isn’t one just because it’s generic and cheaper…

20 years ago, if you didn’t have a solid source, a bottle of Testosterone would cost $100+ EASY…

GH is the same case.. It’s not that hard to make anymore and not as complicated or delicate as once thought or portrayed (probably by the very people selling it to justify the high cost..)

The price is dictated by the pharmaceutical company’s greed, not because it’s a superior product…

Anything else you would like to say? I wasn’t arguing with you. Simply making a statement. I have seen the test as well.

GH Serum
IGF Blood Levels
HLPC Mass Spec Testing

Im pretty sure most of the top competitors arent using "pharm grade" tren, masteron, dhb, etc year round and for their prep and doing just fine.

Labs aside, the question is- Are you getting results in the mirror? Nobody fuckin cares what a mass spec test or what your bloods were when they look at you.

Only concern would be for impurities that could maybe be a health concern... but even then, how many fucking pharm grade meds have caused serious health issues?

Anything else you would like to say? I wasn’t arguing with you. Simply making a statement. I have seen the test as well.

I wasn’t arguing with you either… But if you’ve seen the tests, why bring up that you think they’re over dosed because they’re not as pure?

GH Serum
IGF Blood Levels
HLPC Mass Spec Testing

Having tried both pharma and generic; This is just my opinion on this

Pharma is far more drastic in it's ability to affect lipolysis and gave me way fewer sides. I don't know why that is though. When you hear stories of guys morphing on 8-10 ius of pharm grade GH (1 very well known coach is fond of this approach); I can see that especially if they respond well to it.

With that being said; is it worth the cost for the average person living in a place where it isn't readily available? I don't think so, I'd rather buy crypto or stocks lol

For most guys, nailing your diet and training harder will probably do more for maximizing one's physique rather than spend $6 iu an iu on pharm growth. For a seasoned competitor winning pro shows? Yeah I can see the justification, because percentages win the game at that level

They’ve been tested randomly plenty of times to be confirmed that they are overdosed..

This might be the reason why so many people on here talk shit that generics are so different and cause bloating etc compared to Pharma..

If you’re treating 15-20iu (Some Black tops have come back at 20iu per vial) and you think you’re doing 4-5iu but you’re really doing 10iu, I’d say that’s the issue, not the fact it’s generic..

I see so many people say “just treat it like it’s 10iu”… Why? It’s been tested and proven multiple times. Treat it like it says it’s dosed..

Exactly.

I would treat everything else as 10iu but Meditrope is different. I ask every time I order what is the dose just incase it's been tested extra high. For years now they (black tops) are around 15iu. Now if you just take high doses then sure what's a few IU difference and go for it. I personally get bad sides from taking HGH plus the vial is always overdosed so I treat every vial as 15iu. As a result I just stick in 0.5ml (well just above) so I have 5 injs per vial so around 2.5IU per inj/day.

I think the gold tops ones just prior were the strongest yet. I heard 18-20 but idk. But I treated them as 10iu and hadn’t used GH in a year lol. I lost 25lbs in 3 months doing everything normal except fasting during the day and crushing food at night before bed. Golds were fire!

I wasn’t arguing with you either… But if you’ve seen the tests, why bring up that you think they’re over dosed because they’re not as pure?
1. My statement was directed toward the OP. If you are interested go through direct's thread and find the dialogue.

2. There is a guaranteed sponsor on here that has "meditrope" black tops testing on their website that shows 89% and overdosed. I can forward you the Jano link to verify it. Or it is public information if you go to their site. When you find who they are it would be hard to argue that they are not honest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131