over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope vs TheGreytop HGH

I've been on the blacks for a little over a month at 3iu a day and will be getting blood work done soon, which I will post. In about 3 weeks I will switch to the greys for the duration of my cycle and will also get blood work and post the results as well.

What have you noticed so far?

What have you noticed so far?

The only thing I've noticed is some bloat and my muscles look fuller-probably from the bloat. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything. No real negative side effects. From my understanding, the benefits start to kick in after about 3 months. I'm going with grey tops for the duration of my cycle because of the purity. Had I known about the greys all along I would of only done them.

I started out on angrtropin for a month 100iu total then switched to the blacks. When I first started on the angtropin I was super lethargic but it got better after about 3 weeks. I was on the blacks for about 1 week after finishing the angtropin and got blood work. My igf-1 was at 415. Batch 32 of the blacks. I don't know if you can conclude much from that given I was only on the blacks for a week.

Last edited:
good idea! do you run real 3ius or 3iu blacks? (1 vial = 15 iu)

Real 3 iu. Taking more than that makes me really lethargic.

The only thing I've noticed is some bloat and my muscles look fuller-probably from the bloat. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything. No real negative side effects. From my understanding, the benefits start to kick in after about 3 months. I'm going with grey tops for the duration of my cycle because of the purity. Had I known about the greys all along I would of only done them.

I started out on angrtropin for a month 100iu total then switched to the blacks. When I first started on the angtropin I was super lethargic but it got better after about 3 weeks. I was on the blacks for about 1 week after finishing the angtropin and got blood work. My igf-1 was at 415. Batch 32 of the blacks. I don't know if you can conclude much from that given I was only on the blacks for a week.

I'm also taking dandelion root for the bloat. It's worked really well.

Hi,

Which one is best long term consistency? I'm about to order to a sponsor as they are having sales

How many ius a day do you plan to do? Just curious, thinking about bumping my dosage to 4ius from 3ius in a month or so and staying there.

I finally got my blacks two weeks ago after waiting 3 months. I was on the grey tops before and had really good results. I’m noticing water retention from the meditropin, but more in my muscles, not sub-q. I’m feeling full and pumped. So far so good!

Question to those who understand the testing.

How does something test 100%? Is it an absolute purity test or is it compared to a control drug of sorts?

Question to those who understand the testing.

How does something test 100%? Is it an absolute purity test or is it compared to a control drug of sorts?

Not exactly sure how they are testing......but if it is anything like we do at work with any of our raw materials and chemicals...it is a straightforward test.

We use GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy).

You already know what the QC specs are for the product you're testing, and you see if the "peak" of the stuff you are testing matches your control.

On this type of test....you should only see one "peak" on the graph....any other small little bumps on the graph indicates other materials which are considered impurities.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I’ve been using Blacks since they came out, but just switched to Greys due to TP being out. Noticing no difference whatsoever between a true 5IU of both 5x a week. Both are fantastic products.

May be a stupid question but does he charge for all 15 iu in the blacks or do you pay for 10 and they are just Overfilled ?

Just ordered my first batch of blacks and really curious, can hardly wait!

another guy who thinks the color of the .02 cap dictates whats inside. :banghead: Most these guys are just buying from "real" factory and selling. That`s why they always out of stock and behind on shipping. Go to the real guy and stop worrying about what color cap they put on. What do you think is cool this week, black, grey, yellow, pink... it can be crimped on!!! Get a good supplier.

People,,

Im a little confused. I believe the original poster is speaking of Thegreytop from pharmaloot... not grey top from TP.

Are they the same?

People,,

Im a little confused. I believe the original poster is speaking of Thegreytop from pharmaloot... not grey top from TP.

Are they the same?

HK, TP, Pharmaloot carry the same, the one checkable on official website :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131