over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope vs TheGreytop HGH

People,,

Im a little confused. I believe the original poster is speaking of Thegreytop from pharmaloot... not grey top from TP.

Are they the same?

Yes, same product.

"TheGreyTop" is a brand. If we were to sell our own HGH, we'd choose a different name for it for obvious reasons.

I’ve been using Blacks since they came out, but just switched to Greys due to TP being out. Noticing no difference whatsoever between a true 5IU of both 5x a week. Both are fantastic products.

I'm in the same boat... Ran Blacks all through 2017 and all my shows.... ran Greys a couple of years ago and dug em.... tried the Blacks and stayed with them....Just started the Greys again...hoping its just as good as the Blacks.... I didn't hold much water on either...

Hey guys first post but not new to the lifestyle or forums. I tried to use my normal username (chadd77) but I might have registered way back and was unable to reset my password. Anyways... I'm a vet at 2 other boards and have some experience with HGH. I've done a lot of testing/blood work over the last year and a half. I ran homers blacks for a year and then recently switched over to thegreytops from him. Great results and my blood work always came back where it should.

Over the last couple months everything from China is getting stuck in customs. Now most won't even attempt to ship it. Just curious what you guys are hearing if anything. Really hoping homer and tp figure something out. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

I have ran both blacks & grays but experienced best results from somastims and they don't come out of China

I have ran both blacks & grays but experienced best results from somastims and they don't come out of China

That's good for you!

Seems like nothing is getting through from China. I'm worried that it could start to impact AAS as well since most raws come from there.

Regardless of the color of the cap and the name given to the product, the Chinese are producing, as shown by the analysis a 98% blacktop from 15iu and a bluetop, greytop or other color from 10iu to 99%!

Arcanum mystery unveiled!

Regardless of the color of the cap and the name given to the product, the Chinese are producing, as shown by the analysis a 98% blacktop from 15iu and a bluetop, greytop or other color from 10iu to 99%!

Yep I hear ya but have only used and tested the blacks and greys.

Are you hearing anything about if they are working on a shipping solution? You think they would be able to ship to another country and then to the US but what do I know. lol

Listening to a podcast this morning and Phil Viz goes on to say most of these generics are no where near pharma and a lot are throwing additives to give the tingling fingers and CTS symptoms.

Not saying I agree with him, just stating what he is saying. Swears up and down generics are no where near pharma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you suggesting that your HGH comes from the same factory as 'The GreyTop'?

Listening to a podcast this morning and Phil Viz goes on to say most of these generics are no where near pharma and a lot are throwing additives to give the tingling fingers and CTS symptoms.

Not saying I agree with him, just stating what he is saying. Swears up and down generics are no where near pharma.

Here's how I look at it. Between myself and a good friend f mine we have tested a decent amount of HGH. The reason you take HGH is so that it raises your IGF-1 levels. Real IGF-1 used to be around but is near impossible to find anymore. When I had my IGF-1 levels checked on Meditrope Blacks and TheGreytops they scored the same as pharm grade HGH. Here's the difference. You don't get the bloat from pharm like you do generics. So why is that? No one really knows why. But definitely some additives that are causing this side effect.

Are you suggesting that your HGH comes from the same factory as 'The GreyTop'?

Yes, the big china factory, my suppliers buy from them, and also many retailers who make their brand made in ...

Last edited:

dishonest Chinese, bad hgh add angiotensin, an antidiuretic to increase water retention, but it's just trash!

Yes, the big china factory, my suppliers buy from them, and also many retailers who make their brand made in ...

Your statement suggests that your GH is the same exact GH.

None of YOUR GH had been tested or proven.

Seems like your trying to use the reputation of the actual Meditropes and The Greytops to sell your own GH which is neither of the 2 I just named.

Your statement suggests that your GH is the same exact GH.

None of YOUR GH had been tested or proven.

Seems like your trying to use the reputation of the actual Meditropes and The Greytops to sell your own GH which is neither of the 2 I just named.

I'm just explaining the reality of how it works in China, all here, more tests will come from my reps and other guys from all over the world soon

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/141260-new-sponsor-keytech-16.html

Last edited:
Meditrope Blacks and TheGreytops are the only generics I would use. Not saying there are not others out there as good but they have been proven to be good for the last 10 years. Other generics have been hit or miss. I have not seen any others consistent like the blacks and greys have been.

asked him to take the test before buying, only that he does the test correctly, in the deltoids, 3 exact hours, others do to fuck the dog as they want and how many units they want, then it all goes wrong, if you do not always do the same reference for the test

From my personal experirnce, if you send a vet or two a free kit and have them run blood work this will help your business if your hgh is good. Again, I'm not a vet here so I'm not asking for myself.

So you get your hgh from china and where is it shipped from there?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131