over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope vs TheGreytop HGH

I definitely held less water on the greys than I did on blacks.

The question is though are people really holding more water on blacks vs greys or are they just using more gh considering there is more iu/vial? 4iu of greys are 4iu...4iu Black is more like 6-7ius.

Meditrope/blacks = produced in %#*Not pharma. Overdosed to 13-15iu. Decent gh.

Greys/supertropin = ¥¥£€ production, Chinese pharma "rebranded" for black market. Great purity numbers and low dimers.

The end.

exactly!!!

The question is though are people really holding more water on blacks vs greys or are they just using more gh considering there is more iu/vial? 4iu of greys are 4iu...4iu Black is more like 6-7ius.

i know people that have ran 10iu of each. blacks they were a complete mess, water weight, cant feel there hands, swolen ankles. greys sides are not bad with same dose, personally i think its not because of the extra iu in blacks, maybe fillers? maybe greys are cleaner product? i have no clue. we have seen many tests of both greys and blacks and all have been great numbers. but my choice is greys all day

Last edited:
i know people that have ran 10iu of each. blacks they were a complete mess, water weight, cant feel there hands, swolen ankles. greys sides are not bad with same dose, personally i think its not because of the extra iu in blacks, maybe fillers? maybe greys are cleaner product? i have no clue. we have seen many tests of both greys and blacks and all have been great numbers. but my choice is greys all day

Def a possibility. I’m out of blacks as of this week but have a nice stash of greys I’m getting into so this should be interesting.

I've been running the blacktops from TP for 2.5 weeks now. Started at 4iu and was good for a week then the carpal tunnel pain set it in. It's been awful. Dropped dose to 2iu and it helped some but it's still rough. It's only in my right hand. Middle finger stays numb all the time.

I used PD greytops 2 years ago and started at 2iu and then went to 4iu no problem. No sides. I have another kit of the blacks, but I may just have to switch back to greys.

Does the cts eventually subside? Body gets used to it so to speak?

Last edited:
I've been running the blacktops from TP for 2.5 weeks now. Started at 4iu and was good for a week then the carpal tunnel pain set it in. It's been awful. Dropped dose to 2iu and it helped some but it's still rough. It's only in my right hand. Middle finger stays numb all the time.

I used PD greytops 2 years ago and started at 2iu and then went to 4iu no problem. No sides. I have another kit of the blacks, but I may just have to switch back to greys.

Does the cts eventually subside? Body gets used to it so to speak?

I think it (i.e., the sides) varies from user to user. I've run many kits of the greys and the blacks at issue here, and haven't seen increased water retention in the blacks over the greys. I do think the blacks are overdosed, which is nice, so IMO you get more bang for the buck. But you really can't go wrong with either. So don't lose any sleep agonizing over which one to get.

In addition, I've also run several kits of the seros, and didn't think they were any better than the greys or blacks (i.e., TheGreyTops and Meditrope). So for me, I think the grey and blacks we're talking about are a much better deal. And for those of us that run 3-4 IUs/day, that savings really adds up.

Holding water on hgh is part of the game because i have been using many months Genotropin and Omnitrope 30ius direct from my local pharmacy (so 100% real hgh) and i hold water using 8ius ED ( spliting fasted , before workout , post workout and before bed ).
And holding as many factors like genetis, diet, and cardio. Other than that holding water on our sport is good to grow safely ( protect joints ) . So in my opinion the most important is how it works on size, burning fat, muscle 3D , recovery and Meditrope black tops can do all that with the best price on market. Why pay more for pharma or other more expensive generic if you have all you need cheaper?

Holding water on hgh is part of the game because i have been using many months Genotropin and Omnitrope 30ius direct from my local pharmacy (so 100% real hgh) and i hold water using 8ius ED ( spliting fasted , before workout , post workout and before bed ).
And holding as many factors like genetis, diet, and cardio. Other than that holding water on our sport is good to grow safely ( protect joints ) . So in my opinion the most important is how it works on size, burning fat, muscle 3D , recovery and Meditrope black tops can do all that with the best price on market. Why pay more for pharma or other more expensive generic if you have all you need cheaper?
He’s been waiting 5 years for you to answer his question. You really came through in the clutch.

NEW! Live preview of the OP right now:

1n2ol9.jpg

Today i receive my blood test on HGH Meditrope Mauves #116 and i got 91.30ng

Attachments

• 343101842_968380547932716_6246751988311521468_n.jpg
    343101842_968380547932716_6246751988311521468_n.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 126
  • 344782460_615725973775428_6060846283614019598_n.jpg
    344782460_615725973775428_6060846283614019598_n.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 343316083_1638596849946154_2348684632493902627_n.jpg
    343316083_1638596849946154_2348684632493902627_n.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 123
Soon i will post another hgh blood test because right now i dont use anything without do the test . Here is only 15 euros to do hgh serum blood test .

HGH for longevity seems a cruck of shit... Lol
HGH like anything in life if used lower to moderate dosage is safe and bring alot of beneficts like better skin , looking younger, better sleep . So never do what i do or any other bodybuilder trying to get huge . Health first .

The forum´s are not only for the person that made the question is for everybody that cames here to learn more. I always appreciate any help from all of you. Together we are stronger. Lets work as a team because everybody has something to teach.

The best way to contact TP and also learn more about any batch of Meditrope hgh is joining SESSION program ( safe and secure )

Our sessions id: 05c81110e378ddcc48ca674110805f5b3e46dd2f516408af5676ec50b37ea60f42

join our group for sessions chat to get regular updates

I have been some time on vacation to relax and eating only 3 times day and using only 1 vial hgh meditrope black tops and 500mg test from cooper pharma and i cant believe i dont lose anything during this 4 weeks .

Now is time to get becak on track and push hard to get HUGE on 2 vial Meditrope HGH and high tren and bolde, low test and some slin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131