over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meeting at the Arnold?

mike man

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Ok guys, Like I said in wyldes thread earlier, if we are going to make a concerted effort to meet at the arnold we need to know:
WHERE and WHEN and maybe even what hotel has the best deals.
I've been going for the last three years and always have a good time, but this year we could all make it better and try to meet a few of the other members.
Anyone going, speak up now or forever hold your peace! lol.

Yes , my trainer Skip and I will be attending.I am taking him as a bonus for doing so well with me.Besides the poor bastard never gets out of the house .He is like 33 and been married for like 13 years[ i wish them continued happiness ] and three beautiful kids.But the guy never gets to have any fun . I figure we can go to Arnold and have a great time for a few days . It should be fun.Mike man, I would love to buy you lunch or dinner while we are there .Let me know when the time comes, where you are going to stay and any other details you might want me to know . You have a great physique and seem like a cool phuker I would love to meet up.What shows are you going to do next year?How is your training going? PM if you want.

i know i will be there for sure. a buddy of mine might enter the Gracie jiu jitsu tourny.

isnt Synthetek having a booth at the arnold?

Im going for the 3rd year in a row, for sure. Went with Tazzy first year, went with B2K last year and this one also. With a coupld gym buddies this time-at least thats the plan if noone backs out as someone always does.
Best hotel-Amerasuites!
Synthetek had a booth 2yrs ago, not last year. To my knowledge none this year either.

When is the Arnold? I should know this, as I live within walking distance of the columbus convention center...

Anyone know how much tickets are to the show, or the pre-judging?

later,
GJ

I am gonna try to go this go around. It is in feb or march. I went to the expo last year after a buddy cancelled, I just went to the booths then didnt stick around for the show. Went with my wife a couple years back and paid $100 for two tickets in the balcony for the night show. If the money is right, I'd love to meet up. I better look into tix early this time, instead of paying a scalper.

i have gone the last 4 years. it has been a blast everytime. hope to meet some of ya'll there this year.

May be a booth there this year I think , otherwise hope to get invite to compete :) hopefully :)

i will probably be there as well.

Iabadman said:
Yes , my trainer Skip and I will be attending.I am taking him as a bonus for doing so well with me.Besides the poor bastard never gets out of the house .He is like 33 and been married for like 13 years[ i wish them continued happiness ] and three beautiful kids.But the guy never gets to have any fun . I figure we can go to Arnold and have a great time for a few days .

I am going to end up divorced .... I just know it. lol

It should be a blast and you are correct - I feel like a hermit sometimes. I also think it would be cool to meet a couple cats from the boards, too. I can hear it now, " I WAS jacked but, you know, I hurt my back squatting 900 for reps so I lost 60 pounds in the last month"..... ;)

Skip

gimmejuice said:
When is the Arnold? I should know this, as I live within walking distance of the columbus convention center...

Anyone know how much tickets are to the show, or the pre-judging?

later,
GJ

do you go to OSU?

That would be sweet to see BIG KIWI compete.

I am going to try and make it over...I will keep people posted as the time comes

Its Mar5-7 2004. I arrive Thur because to arrive early at the expo, as parking is not easy.
BigKiwi it would rule if you were there!
Skip you will WANT to be divorced after you go! So much fun, so many unbelievably beautiful women...

Planning on going this year again. Last year I wasted money on the Arnold picture, it looks cool on the desk but what a pain to wait in line for two yours. Hope to see you all there.;)

Well...

Iabadman said:
Mike man, I would love to buy you lunch or dinner while we are there .Let me know when the time comes, where you are going to stay and any other details you might want me to know . You have a great physique and seem like a cool phuker I would love to meet up.What shows are you going to do next year?How is your training going? PM if you want. [/B]

Thanks for the props Iabadman. I remember now MikeS saying last year about the amerisuites hotel. I'll be staying there as long as I can get a room.
I'll be taking my girl who should be in contest shape just around that time, and if so, she'll be pretty tight. As for me, I'll be just finishing up my bulking phase and may have to modify my contest diet for that weekend. lol.
I'll be getting ready for junior nats this year and hope to come in a bit bigger and harder than my last go around of shows and try to place in the top 5 at that level.
As for the training, been back at it for a couple of months and now starting to fill out again after a 4 month break from everything. Just total relaxation. Was kinda nice, but was really shocked at how much strength I lost in that time period. Almost felt like a normal puny human being! I just can't have that! lol.
And hey, if you're buying something to eat, I'll most surely meet up with you and skip if he makes it!!!! hehehe.
MikeS, If you still got that Amersuites info, put it up for all to see.
Thanks.

Last edited:
MIke Man , good luck with things .I definately look foreward to meeting you and your girl.What are your stats bro?[height + weight] just curious.Yes , I will buy you and your girl dinner and maybe some other fellas here as well.MIkeS you listening?Alot of cool people on here, I look foreward to putting some names with some faces and shaking some hands.Maybe we can arange a night where we all go out to a bar or a strip club[ Iam in that business and I have never been to any of the clubs in ohio, I kind of wantto check it out]

Sometime in Feb we will start a thread or pull this back up and make a plan to meet up! Ive met alot of board buddies up there.

heck i have been coming to the boards for over 4 years, i would love to meet up with some of you guys. when is the actual arnold classic? count me in, i would like to stay at the same hotel all you guys are staying at too.

Later,

Todd

iabadman

Check out the photos section on the board. I put almost everything on there with a few more pics.
Looking forward to meeting you bro and checking out the strip clubs too. Haven't been to any around Columbus, but there are some really nice ones in Cleveland.

Heres where Im staying-

Amerisuites 614-846-4355

2 double beds = $79!!!
Sparkling rooms with ALL the conveniences!
Blender fridge microwave sink silver-dishware sofas-chairs workdesk tv-vcr...
Even a little gym.
Hotel is located within a culdersack with many nice restruants.

Unless your competin' - on your diet youll be cheatin' :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner