over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

meeting board members at the arnold

bpoppapumpp

Registered
how many people got to put a face with a name at the arnold this weekend? i got to meet and hang out with peter for awhile in the lobby at the pre's. he was a really cool guy, very friendly. later i got to talk to his girl, jes. also, a very sweet and friendly person. and at the last day of the expo, i stopped by gaspari and met TP4U. it was great to meet all you guys.

Nice meeting you to man. Tell Dianne(correct) hello. She has a beautiful face man. Vander would love her look.:p Maybe someone can post some pics. BTW... two light-heavies that are preparing for the USA's were eating pizza and hotdogs and drinking diet coke. Don't mention the names here.:p

LOL you have no idea how many people came to my booth lookin for "toopowerful4u" LOL. My coworkers were like HUH. Petey lookin large, bboy too. Wojo was a cool guy n hooked us up with Oh Yea bars hehe. Ruin my diet u bastad haha. Jess was a sweetheart as always (damn you petey lucky fawk). Mike and poppa pump were also pretty cool although we spoke briefly. Sorry if i forgot any others, there was alot of people at the expo over 3 days.

P.S. Who saw the chicks at 5 tetra, VPX, and Pinnacle? lol

The girls at 5-tetra were very pretty. I spoke to April Moore for quite some time. Lovely person. TP, what's up with Chic from TX? Have you called her? Jess was wondering why you kept talking about how many numbers you were getting?:p Rule 1: You can't go looking for it! I tried to help you! I haven't spoken to Tamara yet but I will see what she thought. Good seeing you Phil and thanks for introducing me to J. Volgey. Too bad I couldn't met Rich.

pumpputnam said:
Nice meeting you to man. Tell Dianne(correct) hello. She has a beautiful face man. Vander would love her look.:p Maybe someone can post some pics. BTW... two light-heavies that are preparing for the USA's were eating pizza and hotdogs and drinking diet coke. Don't mention the names here.:p

cool. i'll tell her, and she'll deff appreciate the compliment. she's trying so hard to get in shape (she used to be 174lbs). once she does, she wants to try to get into the fitness modeling industry. maybe you guys could point her in the right direction? and vander better stay away, that homewrecker, lol!!! j/k. that was pretty funny seeing all the shitty eating though.

Attachments

• closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 378
  • sum2.jpg
    sum2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 360
  • NYbis1_edited.jpg
    NYbis1_edited.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
pumpputnam said:
Jess and I can help her. Have her contact Jess through Jess's website, www.jessfit.com. I think she would like that. Her face is spotless in person.

i will have her do that. yeah, it's crazy, she doesn't were makeup usually. she looks exactly the same waking up in the morning.

I spoke briefly with Pumpputnam at his booth and saw TP4U at the Gaspari booth but you looked pretty busy so I didn't wanna bother ya. Same With Wojo at the ISS booth, there was a big crowd and it didn't look like you had any free time.

I had an awesome time though.

pumpputnam said:
The girls at 5-tetra were very pretty. I spoke to April Moore for quite some time. Lovely person. TP, what's up with Chic from TX? Have you called her? Jess was wondering why you kept talking about how many numbers you were getting?:p Rule 1: You can't go looking for it! I tried to help you! I haven't spoken to Tamara yet but I will see what she thought. Good seeing you Phil and thanks for introducing me to J. Volgey. Too bad I couldn't met Rich.

Yea, i was chatin w the short one with the short hair. She was diced but it looked great on her. Great smile, il see if i can get the picture up i took with her. I didnt get alot of numbers haha, only the girls who seemed hot AND sweet. Too bad NONE live close to me. Tamara was cute and very sweet, im sure i will see her at Pittsburgh in 7 weeks, let me know wassup. We have some girls competing in it too, including Cathy (i wont let her spill shit on u agian i promise). Email me some shots so i can show Volgey and Rich. [email protected] Mike put in a good word with Rich about you too. You impressed Ron, he said your arms were bustin out of all your shirts.

Again great to see everyone, JC you shoulda distracted me and got me a break haha. That shirt made me look so fat im embarrased to put up pix, we all wanted to kill Rich for those shirts haha. Lookin foward to the O.

I met a few cool guys, even had one that flew back to memphis with me lol. I still havnt recovered I got about 3 hours sleep the whole weekend.

bpoppapumpp said:
cool. i'll tell her, and she'll deff appreciate the compliment. she's trying so hard to get in shape (she used to be 174lbs). once she does, she wants to try to get into the fitness modeling industry. maybe you guys could point her in the right direction? and vander better stay away, that homewrecker, lol!!! j/k. that was pretty funny seeing all the shitty eating though.

Dianne come to your papi !!! :p hehe im just playing bro , ive seen pics of your girl before remember on myspace the girls a doll , shes what I like Peter was right, by the way there is no fitness modeling industry lol i could have been in several more mags but dieting sucks and you dont get paid:confused: so what it comes down to is why would you want to try for this, maybe youll get in a mag but after that whats the point ya know , its fun i guess but it comes down to a security thing like, these people who want to be in all these mags i just dont get it maybe im crazy lol.

Vander_V said:
Dianne come to your papi !!! :p hehe im just playing bro , ive seen pics of your girl before remember on myspace the girls a doll , shes what I like Peter was right, by the way there is no fitness modeling industry lol i could have been in several more mags but dieting sucks and you dont get paid:confused: so what it comes down to is why would you want to try for this, maybe youll get in a mag but after that whats the point ya know , its fun i guess but it comes down to a security thing like, these people who want to be in all these mags i just dont get it maybe im crazy lol.

i think for her it's more of a whole life changing goal. cause she always used to be a bigger girl(damn those italian genes), she just wants to prove to herself that she could do it. so, not to really make a career out of it or anything like that, just a personal goal. and i see your point about it really not being worth all the headache. i think for alot of people it may be an insecurity(reassurance) or an ego thing.

bpoppapumpp said:
i think for her it's more of a whole life changing goal. cause she always used to be a bigger girl(damn those italian genes), she just wants to prove to herself that she could do it. so, not to really make a career out of it or anything like that, just a personal goal. and i see your point about it really not being worth all the headache. i think for alot of people it may be an insecurity(reassurance) or an ego thing.
Yea exactly it definetly comes down to a reassurance thing , I think thats a great goal tho and Im sure she could do it if she really wanted to but one thing is to do it on your own rather then have the right hook up or know somebody .

I'm going to have to go ahead & voice myself now. (I'm bpoppapumpp's gf, if my oh so creative screen name didn't already make it obvious!).

First of all, thanks for the compliments guys (& it was nice meeting you & Jess, Peter). :)

I wouldn't say wanting to be in a magazine one day would necessarily be reassurance for me. I'll be content even if I never get to that point. It's not that I'm looking for fame. I am already proud of myself for coming this far, & what I mainly want to do is just be in the best shape of my life & hopefully do some bodybuilding competitions & maybe motivate others. That is my true goal deep down in my heart. (But if Oxygen should happen to call, hell yeah! lol). I'm just taking it one step at a time. Gotta go from A to B, not A to Z.

Last edited:
bpoppapumpp said:
how many people got to put a face with a name at the arnold this weekend? i got to meet and hang out with peter for awhile in the lobby at the pre's. he was a really cool guy, very friendly. later i got to talk to his girl, jes. also, a very sweet and friendly person. and at the last day of the expo, i stopped by gaspari and met TP4U. it was great to meet all you guys.

Sounds like it was a great time.

Not this troll again. She/he/it was posting the same shit and same pic awhile back under another screen name. Nice try loser. :spam:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear