over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meeting the BIG BOY (s)

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Just got back from the emerald cup, got to meet Xcel, Ken, and of course Wylde....Wish I could have talked longer fellas. I hate people so with all the mass hoopla etc, I tend to introvert myself.

Anyway, It was great to meet Gunter! He is FREAKING HUGE. Seriously folks, I was 2 feet away from him, Jay Cutler, and Ronnie in a posedown and Gunter was just immense at 337.

Steakhelmet and I had a GREAT 2-3 hr talk with Milos Sarcev, and he was very interesting to listen to. Quincy Taylor also had a great personality...

We also saw and met Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, Brad Hollibough (he says hi to Phil --- we talked with him for a little while) Troy Alves --- did not meet him or Melvin Anthony but they were there...there were a few others there, as well as some fitness and IFBB women.

All in all it was a very rewarding trip and a source for inspiration...also a reality check, never felt so small in my entire life!

those 3 are just a sick trio

i hope they all come in peak condition and make the O a freakfest of enormous proportion (pardon the pun,LOL)

this may be one of the best Os ever with so many pros looking to be in top shape

I got some pretty sweet pics of the three up on stage. It was a great show.

I want thank XCEL for everything!!!! best of luck in your up coming contest...hey shouldn't you be poking yourself or dropping some tabs?

Also, I would like to thank WYLDEONE for taking the time out of his busy schedule and saying hello. That man has everyone wanting to talk to him.

the question i want to know is if ronnie is in trouble or not? did jay and gunther look a lot better?

TH

One more

If this is not good please delete it

Attachments

• aaaaaaaa1.jpg
    aaaaaaaa1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,261
i say it's time the champ is de-throned!

TH

oh ya baby

Gunter was certainly the talk of the town. Everybody wanted to talk with him, more than anyone. He is holding some water right now, but plans to compete at 320! He is very confident, and you know what? He should be. There is just something about him that makes you want to pull for him. He got everybody's vote. And I finally got to stand next to Jay, Ronnie and Gunter at the same time in the posedown. They were about 2 ft away, and like I said, my eyes were glued to Gunter, his arms are fucking unbelievable.

It is going to be a crazy MR. O

I hear ya IVAN...

everyone was at GUNTER'S booth on friday night. I noticed GUNTER was the first one in and the last one to leave the show both nights. HE stayed around until every last fan got a picture taken or he just said hi. Ronnie was pretty popular on Saturday night(the only night he was there).

Hell, some girl even called her friend and GUNTER talked to him on her cell...a true spokeperson for the sport.

This was a very memorable event in many ways.

I have this leather weight belt that's somewhat of a collector's ittem. Here's who has signed it:
Albert Beckles
Mike Christian
Ronnie Coleman
Jay Cutler
Kahlil ElAmin (Mr America)
Bertil Fox
Nikki Fuller
Mike Matarazo
Bill Pearl
Robby Robinson
Gunter

I stood in line for 45 mins. to get Gunter's signature and didn't want to take up much his time - a great guy!

Ronnie Coleman was sitting by himself just behind me during pre-judging. I got to shoot the shit with him for a bit - another great guy. I thing ken69dahl got a picture of us.

xcel

THANK YOU ALL!

IVAN,STEAK, AND XCEL,
Thank you all for the kind words. I am sorry i wasn't able to talk to all of you longer as things get kinda crazy and i was in a mood to just sit and watch the show like everyone else. It was really great to get a chance to meet you guys and i look forward to talking with all of you some more. I have gotten to be somewhat of an introvert at these shows because i am just getting to damn old!LOL anyways I didn't think the classes were up to parr as opposed to what I've come to expect from the emerald cup but Michael looked good. I expect big things from him next year as i will have all year to work with him to get him ready for nationals in 2004. I have seen alot of top national level guys come up thrue the ranks and this guy is pro material point blank! Also i think Todd Scott and Mark Dugdale will both do VERY well this year at usa's as well as i got a chance to talk to them along with Michael and his brother and they are already dieting for usa's! I also talked to Jay Cutler and he is deff. on a mission for this year and i think if there is any indication from what i saw in the pose-down the champ has his work cut out for him. All in all it was a great show. best wishes wyldeone.

It was great to be a part of that show. I enjoyed meeting excel, Ivan, and steak. Sorry I ddin't get to meet with you wylde maybe the next one. I will be going to the USA's as my g/f is competing in fitness. I did get my pic taken with all the boys and spent allot of time just chatting as they are really nice guys and are aware of the fact that the fans make them what they are. Excel, I will send you the pic of you and Ronnie from pre judging. You are just about as big as Ron :D

ken69dahl said:
Excel, I will send you the pic of you and Ronnie from pre judging. You are just about as big as Ron :D
I was standing and he was sitting :)

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

I was standing and he was sitting :)

xcel

LOL, Oh I didn't notice that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236