over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mega dose MT2?

How safe is MT2?

Admittedly, I dont know much about it.

Is there not a risk of skin cancer?

I have moles. Anything that fucks with my skin colour and changes mole shape/colour/size doesn't sit well with me...
I've wondered this a lot. It's been a 'thing' for about 20 years and has been popular for at least 10 by now, but no big reports of widespread issues. You know people have been really reckless with the dosing in order to chase their ideal tan, too. all ive personally found are a few case reports of acute kidney failure caused by megadosing

keep in mind, it was originally developed by the Unievrsity of Arizona (for erectile dysfunction, no less) and made it to Phase II human trials, suggesting that no major health & safety issues were detected. They stopped testing it because of the need to inject it as well as unfavorable side effect profile. So it's not some random peptide some weirdo discovered would make you tan.

My hunch is that it's safer than conventional tanning as it reduces the amount of UV exposure you'd need. But the safest choice is likely still spray tan

2mg a day? 😯 I'd be bedridden with nausea and eating Zofrans like M&Ms. Your MTII may either be weak or bunk. But some people can handle different things differently. I start 100mcg and work up 400mcg. I hate even mild nausea.
When I start I just fill the entire bottle with bac and then draw up 5 iu mix with another 5 iu of plain bac every AM and pop a few iu a couple times a day for a week or 2 then go to the straight mix by feel. I’m SUPER SENSITIVE to it as well but in low tapered doses it isn’t bad and I always look amazing on stage off-season I’m blonde blue eyed with skin so fair when the tan is gone I’m actually red.

How Greek are you trying to get? Lmao

The object of proper use is NOT to abuse dosages.

For me smallest dosage and I am dark if I up the dosages I have nausea and dhiarea, feeling sick is bad no need but it's very individual

Nauseous I’ve gotten a lot but diarrhea has this happened to many and if so is it a large dose only side. I love mt2 but fucking diahrreah is the worst

I got lethargic and nauseous just reading this thread. No way would I ever recommend someone to mega dose MT2.

Man I fill up.a 10mg bottle with 2ccs and inject 2 to 5iu and get black as fuck. Without it I am like mayo skin and can't tan for shit. I.don't see a need for mega dosing.

Man I fill up.a 10mg bottle with 2ccs and inject 2 to 5iu and get black as fuck. Without it I am like mayo skin and can't tan for shit. I.don't see a need for mega dosing.
i was using pt as a sexual PED.
just a microdose or large dose here and there..
i already have african genetics.. albeit 'light skinned'.. over time, i ended up a weird black, but with undertones of grey, skin tone.
was not appealing.. i get dark only after ONE microdose.
so i had to shelve this.. and now sitting on 20+ bottles.

I do the same but 1-2 iu is about all I can take the first few weeks and I’m so white I’m red when I’m not on my tan game.

This is almost a year old thread. I used MT2 for a couple weeks early last summer. I went from pasty white like Edward from Twilight to nicely tanned. Here was the results.

Screenshot_20230408-182835.png

bit off topic but is the supplement you take to stop the nausea feeling after shot?
is it ashwangda?

I got lethargic and nauseous just reading this thread. No way would I ever recommend someone to mega dose MT2.

I was thinking the same thing lol. 1mg?!

I take 40mcg maybe 1-3x pre/post tanning in a booth for 2-3 minutes and I get DARK from 3 sessions.

Also, I would be careful high dosing especially with recent acne scars or any type of cut.

I did high dosed MT2 and long tanning sessions (impatient) and all those little pimples turned into dark spots on my forehead for weeks. It sucked.

This is almost a year old thread. I used MT2 for a couple weeks early last summer. I went from pasty white like Edward from Twilight to nicely tanned. Here was the results.

View attachment 174426
Looking good. I’m surprised your beard didn’t turn black with all the melanotan.

As for nausea, I noticed that the longer the reconstituted MTII sits, the worse it becomes. A few other people have echoed this experience to me. Maybe just in my head though.

I never got terrible nausea but the mild nausea I’d experience wasn’t really unwanted, it helped suppress my appetite nicely.

Looking good. I’m surprised your beard didn’t turn black with all the melanotan.

As for nausea, I noticed that the longer the reconstituted MTII sits, the worse it becomes. A few other people have echoed this experience to me. Maybe just in my head though.

I never got terrible nausea but the mild nausea I’d experience wasn’t really unwanted, it helped suppress my appetite nicely.

Mine has sat for weeks/over a month and I never noticed any difference... Just saying

That hair color was like jet black compared the the light brown it normally is

I don't mega dose MT2, however, you can acquire a super dark tan from it still if you inject it more frequently than normal.

I'm fair white skinned. But on MT2, everyone assumes I'm Greek or Arabian etc. It's crazy the acknowledgement and attention and compliments you'll get on MT2. Great stuff!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131