over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mega dose MT2?

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
A while back I remember seeing a webpage where a guy documented his experiment mega dosing MT2 and achieving an extremely dark tan within a week or two. But now I can't find it.

Any help?

That would be the stupidest idea ever. Literally can't state enough how stupid that would be. Not just stupid but totally unneeded. If you are in a rush (can't understand why) you could use a high dose such as 500mcg from day 1 and feel like shit but get really tanned fast and it wouldn't be overly bad. Taking a mega high dose (I assume you mean well over 1mg per day) is asking to feel beyond shit. The worse I have ever felt in my life was high dosing MT2 and Prami (separate occasions) and it wasn't even high (nowhere close to 1mg). When I took too much MT2 I was on the toilet for over 5 hours and had the worst nausea of my life x10.

I did also use 1mg per day for 10 days when I first used it approx 15 years ago because that's what the company recommended. Higher doses also increase the probability of unwanted moles and freckling which is a bad look. I once got a massive black mole on the tip of my nose using higher doses of mt2 but luckily it went away post usage and never came back.

The most I will ever use in 1 shot now (after building up) is 333.3mcg and I get just as tanned as ever. If you want to use 500mcg go for it but using really high doses will 100% make you go a really weird looking colour. Just take a normal dose of it and stop doing stupid experiments on yourself.

250mcg a day before tanning will get you SIGNIFICANTLY darker in a week..
Like people that see you from day to day will notice.
If you can stand 500mcg a day it would be even more but like everyone else said you're probably gonna feel like shit

Like Elvia said years ago that is how they told us to use it.
Directions I remember were -
1/4 mg day 1
1/2 mg day 2
1mg each day after

I would not recommend

Well a few years ago I thought I grabbed some Ipam and accidentally fired 2000mcg+ of MT2. About 5 seconds after I realized what I had just did. Took a couple Claritan and crawled into bed for the rest of the day and night. It was a little rough.

I will say from playing with it over the last 10+ years, that 200-300mcg 2x a week will get you just as dark with proper sunlight versus the higher doses. Back in the day I used to use 500+mcg 3-4x a week. That's def not needed.

I've worked up to 2mg per day over the past few weeks and I'm loving it. I usually dose just before I get in bed but today I doses around noon and I didn't have any side effects. But I wasn't asking for help finding that webpage because I wanted advice on how to mega dose MT2. I just really his before and after pictures were pretty insane and I wanted to look at them again. He was a bald dude, basically white, a little chubby, and lived in a country where it got extremely hot, so he would use MT2 before summer to prevent himself from getting sun burns.

I've worked up to 2mg per day over the past few weeks and I'm loving it. I usually dose just before I get in bed but today I doses around noon and I didn't have any side effects. But I wasn't asking for help finding that webpage because I wanted advice on how to mega dose MT2. I just really his before and after pictures were pretty insane and I wanted to look at them again. He was a bald dude, basically white, a little chubby, and lived in a country where it got extremely hot, so he would use MT2 before summer to prevent himself from getting sun burns.
Well at that dose no side effects mean you are injecting something else, 250mcg always makes me flush, gives me erections and slight nausea, I cannot fathom injecting 2mg every day for weeks, you should have changed race if you had legit MT2.

When I started it up this summer I went by my faulty memory and accidentally was dosing 1.5mg / day for the first 3 days. There was some nausea, and the hard-ons were no joke, but it wasn't the end of the world (dieting pretty hard so I kind of feel like shit anyway). After 3 days the bottle was getting low quickly so I redid my math and realized I was supposed to be taking 5-10u not 25. I've been pulling about 7 units a day since and feel fine on that. I also always take it with 5g of Taurine which helps a lot. I did get pretty dark those first 5 days with laying out about an hour a day too. Starting next week I'm going to a 2x / wk maintenance of 500mcg

Your outcome also depends on your skin tone prior to starting. I already have naturally dark skin. So by me using 1mg a week is more than enough to prevent me from burning. But someone fair complected would need much more and not have a similar color to mine.

Cage

2mg a day? 😯 I'd be bedridden with nausea and eating Zofrans like M&Ms. Your MTII may either be weak or bunk. But some people can handle different things differently. I start 100mcg and work up 400mcg. I hate even mild nausea.

That would be the stupidest idea ever. Literally can't state enough how stupid that would be. Not just stupid but totally unneeded. If you are in a rush (can't understand why) you could use a high dose such as 500mcg from day 1 and feel like shit but get really tanned fast and it wouldn't be overly bad. Taking a mega high dose (I assume you mean well over 1mg per day) is asking to feel beyond shit. The worse I have ever felt in my life was high dosing MT2 and Prami (separate occasions) and it wasn't even high (nowhere close to 1mg).
I think ur is underdosed a lot , if you will change source listen to him 😁

Well at that dose no side effects mean you are injecting something else, 250mcg always makes me flush, gives me erections and slight nausea, I cannot fathom injecting 2mg every day for weeks, you should have changed race if you had legit MT2.
2mg a day? 😯 I'd be bedridden with nausea and eating Zofrans like M&Ms. Your MTII may either be weak or bunk. But some people can handle different things differently. I start 100mcg and work up 400mcg. I hate even mild nausea.

My skin tone has gone from pale white to Egyptian and everyone I see immediately comments on my tan. Sexual pleasure is also insanely extreme lol.

It's legit quality accurately dosed MT2. I paid out the ass to get it from the most trusted supplier. The first couple days I did 500mcg and I felt some flushing, nausea, etc. But now I don't get anything really in terms of sides.

No need for mega does of MT2.
I turned polynesian my last go round...
Not to mention you'd be sick as a dog

My skin tone has gone from pale white to Egyptian and everyone I see immediately comments on my tan. Sexual pleasure is also insanely extreme lol.

It's legit quality accurately dosed MT2. I paid out the ass to get it from the most trusted supplier. The first couple days I did 500mcg and I felt some flushing, nausea, etc. But now I don't get anything really in terms of sides.
Never heard anyone go that high (or need to). So good then, it's legit. Then wtf are we even talking about here? Some guy who's probably dead and buried right now still maintaining a stiff one?

I mix 10mg with 1ml of BC. I take 4-5 ius daily. Never more than that or I get extreme heartburn and acid reflux.
The low dosage makes me flush within minutes but I never get nauseated.

Never heard anyone go that high (or need to). So good then, it's legit. Then wtf are we even talking about here? Some guy who's probably dead and buried right now still maintaining a stiff one?
We are talking about trying to find pictures of a guy who turned himself African in a couple weeks using MT2. Lol. Idk why it makes you made that I'm interested in finding those pictures.

We are talking about trying to find pictures of a guy who turned himself African in a couple weeks using MT2. Lol. Idk why it makes you made that I'm interested in finding those pictures.
This him?

jULNxfyVOlcllVOfOf5ZegRvD3SHikc4_so4E-mtOWU.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar