over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

megadosing does lead to weight loss

Freak- I wouldn say so..yes abut 60 cc a day at one time years ago..if u look through my past post u ll see several pics,,at least 4 or 5 onmany o fthem i m vascular at 250-260 at 5'10...

Props for posting...arms are def big...you should post up a double bi shot

Props for posting...arms are def big...you should post up a double bi shot

i look like Piana on double bi's , while bulking no definition, when i diet they get vascular....but i m ok with that....

Attachments

• 250409_229238113769910_7191889_n.jpg
    250409_229238113769910_7191889_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
I ll take an advice ir criitique from guys like BigA ,Lats other moderators and a few other guys with no issues but somebody like Clit20534 and similar just offends my intelligence.

Last edited:
Trevor, Tony and Ameen are nothing special. They put out some good information, but they also put out a lot of bs. E.g Ameen recommending potassium loading, Trevor saying Test shouldn't be used at over 500mg is all bullshit. I am in Canada, I know 4 IFBB pros all who turned pro when it really mattered (by winning overalls) and they all follow the philosophy of Testosterone as your base. Furthermore, what makes Trevor and Ameen credible? Who do either of them coach that is a well known pro? No one lol.

You want solid advice? Find a real coach like Aceto, Porter, Fakri, etc and follow their advice. These guys coach real pros with real results. Tony and his crew don't even have 1 or 2 guys under them that is placing top 5 at a lower tier shows at the pro level.

Last edited:
I personally give a lot of credit to Trevor...he ll tell u things that other bbers wont....Tony is cool and funny and simply share personal experience....i enjoy their videos...

First I heard that from Trevor and last two months at about 3g of test 2g of EQ and 100mg od dbal am experiencing the same thing...eating low fat , 250-300g of protein and unlimited clean crabs make me lose weigh. I have to add a decent size junk meal (like a huge firefighter sub, some pastry or else) to gain or maintain. Still eating a lot of calories but I skip a cheat meal - i lose weight. As he said - muscle cant hold that much nutrients - the key is the slin, but I cant use it since i dont have gh and i m not sure who s legit on that board right now for affordable gh. But that s a very interesting phenomena...

here s his video...
MEGADOSING Steroids & Caloric Requirements | Part 2 - YouTube
You can't use slin cause your not on gh? Lol 🙄

I can if i wanna get "pleasantly" chubby...

You CAN use slin without gh bro..
Ive done it seversl times, my gf is diabetic so i just snatch one of her's lol...
You won't get chubby, not with that amount of gear. And not unless you consume lots of fat with it.
Carbs and protein, and a good dose of slin, will give you a great pump 1h preworkout...

The whole gh and slin is more about the hgh affecting blood glucose and maxing igf, plus the other obviously also...
With the doses your running, id say you need slin.

Also, i dont understand why people need to bash theads like this.
We all know he's not the only one using high doses.

I do have friend that experience fat burning off by itself when using 1,5g+ of testosterone.
But its probably connected with diet also.
Staying with the same diet, but upping doses will probably make it happen. Food needs to follow the doses of gear also. And at some point you will need slin to push food effectivly to the extremes i guess..

I temped to try 2g+ of test just to see what all the hype is all about..

Gh and slin will not get you to the extremes with low dosing AAS. That i have tried already...

Good luck researching bro, stay safe!

You CAN use slin without gh bro..
Ive done it seversl times, my gf is diabetic so i just snatch one of her's lol...
You won't get chubby, not with that amount of gear. And not unless you consume lots of fat with it.
Carbs and protein, and a good dose of slin, will give you a great pump 1h preworkout...

The whole gh and slin is more about the hgh affecting blood glucose and maxing igf, plus the other obviously also...
With the doses your running, id say you need slin.

Also, i dont understand why people need to bash theads like this.
We all know he's not the only one using high doses.

I do have friend that experience fat burning off by itself when using 1,5g+ of testosterone.
But its probably connected with diet also.
Staying with the same diet, but upping doses will probably make it happen. Food needs to follow the doses of gear also. And at some point you will need slin to push food effectivly to the extremes i guess..

I temped to try 2g+ of test just to see what all the hype is all about..

Gh and slin will not get you to the extremes with low dosing AAS. That i have tried already...

Good luck researching bro, stay safe!

they trash-talk cus they ve never used more than 750g of test, 600g of deca, and 400 of primo, and anybody who does anything else according them is stupid...whatever...
.....but yeah i ve done the slin with no gh and definitely gain some extra fat...I mean I cant allow myself to eat as much as I have to jsut so I dont get too fat, and as far as I remember GH15 was saying that the sling/GH combo is what s gonna make you from 200lbs at 6%bf to 230lbs at 6%bf in 6 months( depending on ur height, age, experience etc) - in a few words - the difference between the 80's bbers and today's monsters....

Last edited:
How many iu's did you use? And how much carbs was consumed during the first 2h of the shot?
Fast acting slin?

yeah you are "right", I came to USA by myself at age 18 and started my own live and have two bachelor degrees.....u absolutely "guessed" who I am and what I ve accomplished...u gonna sleep better now......?!! umeanwhile u look soft, fat and small....I very much hate the fact that I have to go to"getbig.com" level of bashing, but i guess "megadosing" just makes me aggressive and unable to tolerate geniuses like u...honestly - stop it..leave me alone...i hate talking that much trash, even to guys like you...i m not gonna respond anymore...bash, trashtalk do whatever....it means nothing to me.....

We don't need shit like this right now ....chill out...geez...

Humilin R and Novolin R..,first time I used i was testing my blood glucose with glucometer every 20 mins, to the point i didnt need a glucometer anymore to know when to eat or when i m going hypo,I got well acquainted with the signs of hypo and felt very safe actually. 10g of carbs per 1 iu, started at 5iu, reached 15iu's. 150g of carbs after the shot, approx. at 1:45-2 hrs later my blood sugar was a bit over 60 , took another 100g+ carbs and at the 3:45-4th hr will have another meal , after which I can safely do whatever - go to bed, go out and have a beer or else....it was pretty simple once i figured out the way i react...

Last edited:
des1.jpg

Weren't you a member here long time ago?

You don't need hgh... well it might be great with less aas. But adding hgh to the current mix will just make things even harder. One of the mains reasons guys like it is the fact they can eat lot's and stay leaner. Your body composition should change over time on hgh so it's obviously useful. I will watch that video but have seen others in the past. He basically stated he couldn't eat enough to keep up with his metabolism on the high doses. I know guys who will up the drugs and not eat much to get ripped... well everyone knows guys who do that. But I mean examples like my best mate or there was a classic poster on here years ago called Buselmo who would up drugs but barely eat and due to the hormones he wouldn't lose muscle but the fat would fall off due to depriving his body. I see LittleSlice just posted and he has done similar... dnp is a great drug :) A very effective and fast way of getting in shape... common sense.

You wrote it yourself no fats and fairly low protein... that's your problem. Forget needing cheat meals. High drugs can make your body like a furnace so you burn everything off. Instead of cheat meals add a spoon of cashew butter to every meal. Add more protein and basically more clean food. You know this yourself. It's not easy to be huge and look great otherwise lot's more guys would be that way.

Yep thats what i do. Add avacados, olive oil and almond butter to what you eat. And more whole eggs rather then egg whites.

i was since 2006 and been here mostly to shop around and nothing else...

you seem to post a lot of threads for someone shopping around and nothing else....plus you post old pictures over and over again...I smell a troll....:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws