over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

megadosing does lead to weight loss

Trevor is smart. But he's a kid in his 20s. What has he accomplished in the sport except ruin his long term health as he has said himself.

Humilin R and Novolin R..,first time I used i was testing my blood glucose with glucometer every 20 mins, to the point i didnt need a glucometer anymore to know when to eat or when i m going hypo,I got well acquainted with the signs of hypo and felt very safe actually. 10g of carbs per 1 iu, started at 5iu, reached 15iu's. 150g of carbs after the shot, approx. at 1:45-2 hrs later my blood sugar was a bit over 60 , took another 100g+ carbs and at the 3:45-4th hr will have another meal , after which I can safely do whatever - go to bed, go out and have a beer or else....it was pretty simple once i figured out the way i react...

Ok, did you have another shot of insulin with the second meal?

Im not sure about the scale ubuse for measuring, we use another one here in EU...
I belive its nmol/something here. Normal on our scale is 4-7 nmol. Under 3 you go hypo and get all the signs of being low..

Anyway. Last time i used slin i was on 2iu hgh. I was using 12-14iu with only 60g carbs from oatmeal and a protein shake with 50g protein in the morning and then went training..

Maybe you consumed too much carbs with your 15 units of slin, would be my guess... i'll just presume you were on a decent amount of gear at that point also, so that should not be the issue..

Last edited:
Ok, did you have another shot of insulin with the second meal?

Im not sure about the scale ubuse for measuring, we use another one here in EU...
I belive its nmol/something here. Normal on our scale is 4-7 nmol. Under 3 you go hypo and get all the signs of being low..

Anyway. Last time i used slin i was on 2iu hgh. I was using 12-14iu with only 60g carbs from oatmeal and a protein shake with 50g protein in the morning and then went training..

Maybe you consumed too much carbs with your 15 units of slin, would be my guess... i'll just presume you were on a decent amount of gear at that point also, so that should not be the issue..
no 2nd shot, humilin has a a peakt up to 5hrs , so I could do it only once every 4-5 hrs...10g of carbs per cc is the standard protocol for Humulin R.., cuz almost right on the 2nd hour i will go hypo if I dont eat, and then on the 4 th hr again, i was getting very close to blood sugar of 60 and going hypo, and been hypo at hour 3:30-4.....it s not the shortest version of slin tho, there was one that has a peak of only two hrs, so after the 2nd hr u r safe...but i also never took it b4 work out, i was taking it in morning, immediately after workout which was evening and if i want one more time during the day....only tme i took b4 work out is on an empty stomach and then go do cardio first thing in the morning, and as long as staying at a low paste - no higher than 120bpm was fine...
Not sure about doses in Europe. Paul Boressen had a good protocol but it was a type of slin that u need RX for, in the US, he was taking a large dose of oral slin in the morning and the fastest (2 hrs) one during day at certain times...

Last edited:
no double acct Einstein ..old email was deleted and unable to recover password after a long time not being on the site...

Hmmmm... Two = double.

21822426-professor-double-thumbs-up.jpg

they trash-talk cus they ve never used more than 750g of test, 600g of deca, and 400 of primo, and anybody who does anything else according them is stupid...whatever...
.....but yeah i ve done the slin with no gh and definitely gain some extra fat...I mean I cant allow myself to eat as much as I have to jsut so I dont get too fat, and as far as I remember GH15 was saying that the sling/GH combo is what s gonna make you from 200lbs at 6%bf to 230lbs at 6%bf in 6 months( depending on ur height, age, experience etc) - in a few words - the difference between the 80's bbers and today's monsters....

LOL GH15....it is amazing how naive people are in bodybuilding. That guy was from Ormond Beach Florida...was an absolute nobody...was asking newbie questions back in the day as mighty1 (same IP address) on a board I.m. Or S.q. then started to develop his schtick and was on steroidology (same IP address) down bottom Craig Titus / Kelly Ryan up on Murder Charges - Page 3 ..... an absolute nobody who convinced people with outrageous lies to believe him...whats even more amazing is thousands of people did. Guy claimed to be IFBB pro and 5000 other straight outrageous lies and people so "want a secret" they believed him. The bodybuilding internet.... where you can be an absolute nobody but if you parrot enough information, and LIE til the cows come home, you can create a following among the naive. So the guy goes from asking newbie questions on how to take gh to a bonafaid expert the next year on getbig....awesome. I wonder if there is any kind of brain surgery forum where some anonymous guy comes in and says "I cant tell you who I am, I will never tell you my credentials, but if you cut thru the temporal lobe with a butter knife you can....." and 37 neuro surgeons listen to the guy

LOL GH15....it is amazing how naive people are in bodybuilding. That guy was from Ormond Beach Florida...was an absolute nobody...was asking newbie questions back in the day as mighty1 (same IP address) on a board I.m. Or S.q. then started to develop his schtick and was on steroidology (same IP address) down bottom Craig Titus / Kelly Ryan up on Murder Charges - Page 3 ..... an absolute nobody who convinced people with outrageous lies to believe him...whats even more amazing is thousands of people did. Guy claimed to be IFBB pro and 5000 other straight outrageous lies and people so "want a secret" they believed him. The bodybuilding internet.... where you can be an absolute nobody but if you parrot enough information, and LIE til the cows come home, you can create a following among the naive. So the guy goes from asking newbie questions on how to take gh to a bonafaid expert the next year on getbig....awesome. I wonder if there is any kind of brain surgery forum where some anonymous guy comes in and says "I cant tell you who I am, I will never tell you my credentials, but if you cut thru the temporal lobe with a butter knife you can....." and 37 neuro surgeons listen to the guy

could be, but i never heard about that, I actually heard a few credible guys in using his name for certain facts...I personally never followed his posts, seen a few but then when somebody with credential quotes his protocol or certain advises, then it caught my eye....

I can if i wanna get "pleasantly" chubby...

It all depends on how you use it and how you eat while on. I actually lean out on slin while staying nice and full

You CAN use slin without gh bro..
Ive done it seversl times, my gf is diabetic so i just snatch one of her's lol...
You won't get chubby, not with that amount of gear. And not unless you consume lots of fat with it.
Carbs and protein, and a good dose of slin, will give you a great pump 1h preworkout...

The whole gh and slin is more about the hgh affecting blood glucose and maxing igf, plus the other obviously also...
With the doses your running, id say you need slin.

Also, i dont understand why people need to bash theads like this.
We all know he's not the only one using high doses.

I do have friend that experience fat burning off by itself when using 1,5g+ of testosterone.
But its probably connected with diet also.
Staying with the same diet, but upping doses will probably make it happen. Food needs to follow the doses of gear also. And at some point you will need slin to push food effectivly to the extremes i guess..

I temped to try 2g+ of test just to see what all the hype is all about..

Gh and slin will not get you to the extremes with low dosing AAS. That i have tried already...

Good luck researching bro, stay safe!
Clearly lots of people use high doses. I've used some high doses myself. But he's not talking high doses....he's talking insane amounts like 6-8 grams a week

well yeah..if u spend 3000 kCal and take 2800 kCal even with slin u ll get leaner...

Didn't mean it that way at all. I only use insulin during gainin phases and it still leans me out

could be, but i never heard about that, I actually heard a few credible guys in using his name for certain facts...I personally never followed his posts, seen a few but then when somebody with credential quotes his protocol or certain advises, then it caught my eye....

Plenty of credible people were vouching for "the reaper" too. Even high caliber guys get fooled by these gh15, big dawg, whatever that Indian kids name was

Clearly lots of people use high doses. I've used some high doses myself. But he's not talking high doses....he's talking insane amounts like 6-8 grams a week

one thing I can agree on is if you can afford a fairly good amount of high quality GH all year around or at least while trying to bulk,so ucan safely ad the slin without worrying about getting fat on high calorie diet, you dont need 6g a week, in fact you dont need it at all, but that s my cycling since i m constantly on test, medium dose...
and meanwhile several pros that I ve seen were admitting of using 6-7g a week here on promuscle, one of them was a popular member here back in 2006....

Last edited:
Plenty of credible people were vouching for "the reaper" too. Even high caliber guys get fooled by these gh15, big dawg, whatever that Indian kids name was
Indian kid was saying lottsa things that made sense and still do....and the reason about the name "GH15" about the 15ius + a day, and the magic that happens with such doses is a fact and unless u tried it with legit gh that u know will be for example the 25ius that you are shooting are in fact 25ius for sure - u ll never understand it....and whether he heard that from another pro or did it himself, that IDK....

Last edited:
Mega dosing at best weight loss and at worst life loss. Pretty good odds lol

not even sure how i ended up at the end but....

whats the point? did anyone NOT know taking steroids helped you bet bigger and leaner? lol really?

well im glad someone reminded us.:spam:

so for fun...
we have all these dudes you include banging giant amounts..
im not judging
i have taken 6g or so a week.
for a while. i was bored. shit was just collecting dust, so fuck it right.:headbang:

yup couldnt get fat.
yup could train like a mother fucker
yup was big n lean
and...
i have been much bigger on much less gear.

soo how bout this is just one more of the nine million reasons we have why NOT to take such stupid amounts of gear!

look at us!

lol
its totally unnecesarry!
steroids yes, part of the answer
steroids no, not the whole answer
:p
:headbang:

i tried to be "normal", that didnt work...
i tried to be "an athlete" that didnt work...
normal + athlete... nope
junkie? lol
yup!
that worked!
( sorry, fun with dc speak )

:naughty:
the reality of accepting one is a "junkie" and trying to work that into living a long some what "healthy" existance should be that evolutionary next step.
evolution does have "other" answers...:eek:
inevitable... yes
each day trying to avoid that.

enjoy guys, try n learn form the idiocy.
:star-w:rs

You know , umm you can get better results with minimal sides even at :

500mg test/w
600mg bold/w
400-500mg mast/w
4iu hgh/day
6.25mg aromasin ed

Total : 1.5g/synthetic test week

The above cycle along with caloric deficit diet will yield great results without :
-bloat
-high bp
-massive water retention (diet dep)
-messed up lipids
-liver/kidney stress
-prostate swelling

Just saying...not hatin'

Omg...its like dealing with fkn idiots...when did i ask and of you for an advice on a cylce...ur stupid 500mg of test 400mg of deca 600 peimo 4iu of gh and " u ll get better results"....i could absolutely strangle one of you "knowledgable" fucks....with pleasure....Maybe a few of you idiots can gather and write a book. U can call it Steroids encyclopedia from the Professionalmuscle dumbasses.

Last edited:
It all depends on how you use it and how you eat while on. I actually lean out on slin while staying nice and full

This is what i experienced, even without gh.
I only used fast acting insulin, It peaks at 2h mark. I even tried it off cycle.
My own experience tells me i should use as high insulin dose i can without going hypo, thats when i get the best effect of it. Of course diet is key...

But surely one can react diffrely on it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws