over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

megadosing does lead to weight loss

no i havent ..show me where, never asked anybody for a cycle,why would I ask clons like you for 200mg of any oral when i can try it myself, and i am probably the only one here who tried 200+ of orals....?????? the only time I asked for gear was for stuff I haven't tried or experienced much with

I have done over two hundred mg of orals a day plus over 4g in injections a week...

You know what it got me? Huge 365lbs bulked with vascularity... and congestive heart failure.., and kidney failure.., and almost fucking died...

Good trade off right?

I have done over two hundred mg of orals a day plus over 4g in injections a week...

You know what it got me? Huge 365lbs bulked with vascularity... and congestive heart failure.., and kidney failure.., and almost fucking died...

Good trade off right?

alright , at least one serious lifter, and you were one of the unlucky ones to get hurt.And sorry to hear that but High doses don't kill ppl and they can hurt you that bad =, no doubt about it. But tons of other ppl never got your results - health -wise and size-size.
The first time I heard 7 g a week for an american pro (cuz in Europe I ve heard crazier stories) was the dude on promuscle that I mentioned earlier 10 years ago, cant remember name, legit guy with tons of pics round 250lbs on stage or so, but never been 365lbs. That should tell ppl, that not everybody responds to gear the same way and if u can grow to 365 from megadoses , I can't...

Last edited:
alright , at least one serious lifter, and you were one of the unlucky ones to get hurt.And sorry to hear that but High doses don't kill ppl and they can hurt you that bad =, no doubt about it. But tons of other ppl never got your results - health -wise and size-size.
The first time I heard 7 g a week for an american pro (cuz in Europe I ve heard crazier stories) was the dude on promuscle that I mentioned earlier 10 years ago, cant remember name, legit guy with tons of pics round 250lbs on stage or so, but never been 365lbs. That should tell ppl that not everybody responds to gear the same way and if u can grow to 365 from megadoses , I can't...

I've done some high dose cycles, around 4g gear 20iu hgh, lots of slin but my goal was to compete. Now that I don't see myself stepping on stage any time soon I have cut down to 400mg test/week and 2iu gh, and

Guess what?

The only comments I get from people now is "WOW you look 10 years younger" "look so healthy etc" my weight stayed the same at 255lbs, all the extra water is gone and I don't look any smaller, I know it is mentally tough to lower the dose but slowly taper the dose down and you will not lose as much as you think and it will do you some good

Since you seem to respond to any type of criticism with hostility; here's an honest question.

How long do you want to live?

At those doses blood work is going to show jack in terms of overall health. Heart growth, hardening of valves and plaque buildup won't show on blood work definitively, and that's with your blood pressure in control.

And I have no interest in judging or criticizing your doses (personal risk tolerance, some higher than others). I think you know where you're headed at this rate.

P.S: How do you like EQ at 3 grams ? Is your blood sludge and are you a roadmap?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

that s personal information and not something ppl should brag about , but lets say if i went from athletic heart to cardiomyopathy( God forbids) - I wouldnt be taking much gear, or if my AST ALT were more than 10 points higher or GGT was high - I wouldn't be taking orals, blood was fine 3 weeks ago, just a bit high platelets, and it want a sludge last week when I drained half a pint - it took me exactly 10mins for that amount. 2g of EQ keeps me drier than anything I ve taken , on top of the relatively high does of testosterone and dbol, really nice, the extra water from face and body is not here....

Last edited:
I've done some high dose cycles, around 4g gear 20iu hgh, lots of slin but my goal was to compete. Now that I don't see myself stepping on stage any time soon I have cut down to 400mg test/week and 2iu gh, and

Guess what?

The only comments I get from people now is "WOW you look 10 years younger" "look so healthy etc" my weight stayed the same at 255lbs, all the extra water is gone and I don't look any smaller, I know it is mentally tough to lower the dose but slowly taper the dose down and you will not lose as much as you think and it will do you some good

well good for you eventually everybody retires from crazy juicing, I m not at that mod yet, I spent some time in the military in past 7 years , so wasnt juicing as much for a cpl of years. SOme time preparing and training ina police academy where i didnt stop the juice completely but switched completely to cross-fit training to improve my cardio and be able to do the quarter of a mile sprint, immediately followed by a timed long distance run Also get tired of it sometime for a year or so and keep just 1g of test and train 2-3 times a week, and feed on junk food till i look in the mirror and decide i should get in business again.

Last edited:
The first time I heard 7 g a week for an american pro (cuz in Europe I ve heard crazier stories) was the dude on promuscle that I mentioned earlier 10 years ago, cant remember name, legit guy with tons of pics round 250lbs on stage or so, but never been 365lbs. That should tell ppl that not everybody responds to gear the same way and if u can grow to 365 from megadoses , I can't...

X man, thanks for being respectful...

Honestly man I know where your coming from.., and I totally love the bodybuilding life style and believe in our right to live how we want to but man be smart. The way we train, eat, take drugs, and overcome pain everyday makes it easy to miss these health issues. We literally force our bodies to look healthy and hide the deeper heath issues behind muscles. Nobody looks at us and thinks this person is sick...

I told my doctors repeatedly that something was wrong with me. All my bloods came back weird but not horrible. My ekg's all came back normal. My blood pressure was normal/high but not alarming. So my fucking doctors told me there was nothing wrong with me for a year and kept sending me home with some kind of drugs to cover up a symptom. Then I almost died and they were forced to believe me when I was in icu pissing blood.

I loved being a freak and I still have that drive. I have to resist it every day. Don't end up where I am bro. Try not to get so defensive. It's not worth it. Some guys are always gonna jump on you when you push the boundaries. Just remember most the guys on here have been around the block and have been there done that when it comes to high doses. After a while you realize you come get nearly the same results on half or less the dose, look better, healthier, and leaner with way lower short term sides and lower risk of long term damage... you can still do a blast every once and a while but I would keep it to 4 weeks following a lower calorie/diet period. Just my 2 cents.

This is me at my biggest in decent shape... 360ish. Sorry about the shitty quality.

Attachments

• IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 246

Honestly man I know where your coming from.., and I totally love the bodybuilding life style and believe in our right to live how we want to but man be smart. The way we train, eat, take drugs, and overcome pain everyday makes it easy to miss these health issues. We literally force our bodies to look healthy and hide the deeper heath issues behind muscles. Nobody looks at us and thinks this person is sick...

I told my doctors repeatedly that something was wrong with me. All my bloods came back weird but not horrible. My ekg's all came back normal. My blood pressure was normal/high but not alarming. So my fucking doctors told me there was nothing wrong with me for a year and kept sending me home with some kind of drugs to cover up a symptom. Then I almost died and they were forced to believe me when I was in icu pissing blood.

I loved being a freak and I still have that drive. I have to resist it every day. Don't end up where I am bro. Try not to get so defensive. It's not worth it. Some guys are always gonna jump on you when you push the boundaries. Just remember most the guys on here have been around the block and have been there done that when it comes to high doses. After a while you realize you come get nearly the same results on half or less the dose, look better, healthier, and leaner with way lower short term sides and lower risk of long term damage... you can still do a blast every once and a while but I would keep it to 4 weeks following a lower calorie/diet period. Just my 2 cents.

This is me at my biggest in decent shape... 360ish. Sorry about the shitty quality.

Unfortunately the ones who ve done that and been there doesnt exactly want to share, very few of them -like you.... most of the ones that critique are the average schmoes from the gyms. BigA won't share stories, and i m sure he has a lot to say...but regardless.....

that s personal information and not something ppl should brag about , but lets say if i went from athletic heart to cardiomyopathy( God forbids) - I wouldnt be taking much gear, or if my AST ALT were more than 10 points higher or GGT was high - I wouldn't be taking orals, blood was fine 3 weeks ago, just a bit high platelets, and it want a sludge last week when I drained half a pint - it took me exactly 10mins for that amount. 2g of EQ keeps me drier than anything I ve taken , on top of the relatively high does of testosterone and dbol, really nice, the extra water from face and body is not here....

At least your running bloodwork, and know what values to control; for that I'll give you props.

Do you have a hard time keeping estrogen in check? A lot of people say that water at those doses is virtually impossible to keep off, and estrogen hard to control; but then again some guys don't aromatize much.

Coach Trevor is putting out a series on EA about using GH and it's effects on permanent hyperplasia combined with anabolic use which allowed him to stay big even after discontinuing large steroid doses; it'd be cool to see what he did to get to his size (especially at a younger age; he was at his biggest at like 24-25 I think). I think you'd benefit from running a solid generic GH alongside your gear use; you could probably scale back on your doses and it would help you keep leaner and fuller as well.

At least your running bloodwork, and know what values to control; for that I'll give you props.

Do you have a hard time keeping estrogen in check? A lot of people say that water at those doses is virtually impossible to keep off, and estrogen hard to control; but then again some guys don't aromatize much.

Coach Trevor is putting out a series on EA about using GH and it's effects on permanent hyperplasia combined with anabolic use which allowed him to stay big even after discontinuing large steroid doses; it'd be cool to see what he did to get to his size (especially at a younger age; he was at his biggest at like 24-25 I think). I think you'd benefit from running a solid generic GH alongside your gear use; you could probably scale back on your doses and it would help you keep leaner and fuller as well.
I will add the GH and slin, just looking for a legit supplier with high quality of affordable gh, that s exactly why you lose weight so easy on megadosing, muscles cant retain nutrient and slin is a MUST, according to Trevor, that s what he did when he megadosed and start losing weight. I have to be adding some oil to my rice and eat some type of junk, maybe once a day,my choice is 1500 kCal worth of pastry, otherwise i lose wight as if i m on a diet, lose vascularity and all - just by eating unlimited amounts of rice, red-potatoes, whole grain bread, oatmeal, beans, and as a protein, turkey /chicken breast, lean beef,fish liquid egg whites and protein shakes....

Last edited:
hey douchebag, I have 10 posts for last 30 days , when my my posts count was 20 or so back than since i opened the acct. ther s no limits for treads posted and the only opinion that matters to me on the board as i say several times earlier was pros, NPc judges, moderators, and some of the high caliber vets, not from the TheOtherone55, GOAL 34567, Douchebag 11, massive G-string etc....what i take and how much i take is my business....most of ur dumbass comments are funny, some are annoying and some just really wanna make me :banghead: ...unbelievable the confidence with which you speak about stuff that you have never tried - in this case high doses of hormones....you just can't beat stupid....yawn...getting boring already.....I shared, u didnt like it, then i m not sharing anymore....

So are you in the habit of posting your business on public forums and then railing on about how it's no one's business???? :banghead:

So are you in the habit of posting your business on public forums and then railing on about how it's no one's business???? :banghead:

why dont you just keep on copying and pasting and move to the other treads, eh? you are no fun

this thread is fun

How're you doing these days man? Are things looking good for you? I remember reading one of your psts a while back detailing your story and how curcumin helped you stay on the healthier side, etc.

I hope all is well.

Good trade off right?

Not to be dis-respectful in any way but you sure it was the steroids?

1) 365lbs, how tall are you? what was your bf?
2) kidney failure? how was your blood pressure and did you check it and have it under control?
3) heart failure, how was your cholesterol, blood pressure, diet, water retention etc.?

im not saying 4g of injectables and 200mg of orals won't do no harm but kidney and heart issues is usually due to health issues/markers that are ignored

Lots of people don't get kidney function tests or heart echocardiograms.

they don't just happen out of the blue, it leads up to that point

Last edited:
well good for you eventually everybody retires from crazy juicing, I m not at that mod yet, I spent some time in the military in past 7 years , so wasnt juicing as much for a cpl of years. SOme time preparing and training ina police academy where i didnt stop the juice completely but switched completely to cross-fit training to improve my cardio and be able to do the quarter of a mile sprint, immediately followed by a timed long distance run Also get tired of it sometime for a year or so and keep just 1g of test and train 2-3 times a week, and feed on junk food till i look in the mirror and decide i should get in business again.

offtopic question but whats the deal with being a police officer and gear? Can you still be on gear and become a police officer thought they polygraphed and piss tested?

offtopic question but whats the deal with being a police officer and gear? Can you still be on gear and become a police officer thought they polygraphed and piss tested?

i m nota PO, I went through academy and all the procedure but money s not enough...yes you can pass polygraph, and it s not by "poping xanax" like most geniuses will tell you, at least nobody that i know passed while being deceptive just by using xanax,but gear is the last of ur worries, there are tons of other questions that if you are normal person you ve done - tried drugs, done something illegal, paid for sex etc.......u can juice,they wont test you for that , several of the sergeants were juiced up, but if you are big and pumped , they wont you lift weight in the academy at least for the first 4 months , just to make sure u can pass all your endurance /running tests which get harder and harder with time...

If megadosing leads to weight loss. Then obviously then one should be taking a very low dose so they can get much bigger!

If megadosing leads to weight loss. Then obviously then one should be taking a very low dose so they can get much bigger!

how can u be here for 11 years and i m assuming you ve been lifting weights seriously for 11 years and not heard what myostatin does? :confused: In a few words - after years and years of constant training and juicing u will reach a level at which you wont increase size of muscle fibers, or barely any, due the myostatin, and then you ll end up on GH, slin, IGF to continue growing (that s the difference bewteen the 80's bbers and todays bbers)....megadosing at my level, the best will do is make me stronger, look harder, maybe more vascular depending on the drug, thicker, and look better overall if you do everything right....megadosing s been done by bbers and weightlifters since the time steroids got involved into that sport, which was a loooong time ago....

Last edited:
Not to be dis-respectful in any way but you sure it was the steroids?

1) 365lbs, how tall are you? what was your bf?
2) kidney failure? how was your blood pressure and did you check it and have it under control?
3) heart failure, how was your cholesterol, blood pressure, diet, water retention etc.?

im not saying 4g of injectables and 200mg of orals won't do no harm but kidney and heart issues is usually due to health issues/markers that are ignored

Lots of people don't get kidney function tests or heart echocardiograms.

they don't just happen out of the blue, it leads up to that point

No disrespect taken. Was it the steroids? Wholly? No! Was it a huge contributing factor? Yes! I have went into detail on a few threads on this. I abused steroids and was not smart about it. I will never tell guys not to use even large doses but I at least will counsel them to be smart about it.

1. 6'2 3/4, 305lbs 13%bf, 325 15%bf, 365 19%bf, 390 23%bf. I have been up to 425 at one point but I do not know what my percentage was. Lowest adult weight was 292lbs but I had not bf testing done. I would imagine it was 10%ish. I was very lean except for extra skin from when I was 405 for a year. Mind you I was 6'2 and 300lbs in 8th grade. I had 20inch arms in highschool. I have never been small... I naturally had a strength athletes build.

2. My blood pressure ran 120-130 over 70-80 off cycle. On cycle with no meds it ran 160-170/100-110. With meds 140/90. From 21-27 I went without regular checks. Since then I have been regularly checking BP and using meds when necessary.

3. My cholesterol was back and forth as would be expected. Normal range off cycle. High on cycle. Hdl plummeted on orals... I did hold water much of the time because used a lot of estrogenic gear and didn't use any inhibitors... I was almost always running a minamum of 1g test a/week. Maxed at 3G a/week test. Along with 1-2g of other stuff. Went up to 2g of tren once. That was a mistake...

Obviously other factors were involved. But my bloods came back pretty good for years. Even when on cycle. Never once were my doctors concerned even when I insisted somthing was wrong. By the time the doctors realized I was right I was off the gear and my blood pressure was 120/70 naturally at 345lbs... I had three EKG's in a year. All came back fine. It literally took me coughing up blood and pissing blood for them to take me seriously...

I developed a auto immune disease that caused massive systematic vascular inflammation (vasculitis) and killed the veins in my kidneys and caused congestive heart failure. This is the simple version of the story...

I believe that the volumes of oil and other things i injected into my body also played a part in the development of the auto immune disease.

Another thing I feel could have been a major factor was that I was exposed to black mold for a year or so in my home without realizing it. This cause months of illness until I realized it and had all the floors and Sheetrock ripped out and rebuilt.

None the less I am not the only guy suffering from similar afflictions and the one thing we generally have in common is heavy gear use...

It's worth thinking about. You can still get huge and be smart guys. That's all I'm saying...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear