over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Megadosing on vitamins?

scottswald

Registered
Who has taken very large doses of vitamins?

If you have, what vitamins and what was the reason/effect?

Vit c andd Potassium.For HGH related water retention.

i would imagine this would put undo stress on your filter organs

I have been considering various vitamins for a few reasons:

1. The edges of my front teeth are looking kind of transparent/translucent compared to the rest of the tooth, after researching I have learned that this is due to a mineral deficiency in the dentine. I read a post from someone who says they took 5g calcium and magnesium (both were well over rda) to fix this problem with great effect.

2. I would like to grow a beard but I feel as though my facial hair is not quite thick enough and a little extra thickness would help a great deal. a lot of beard growers are big on vitamins for this.

If anyone has any experience on the above 2 points I would be very grateful :)

Shut the heck up beards are awesome

bro, beards trap the smell of the fishy pussy and anus for days, man! I had one a while ago and i was like wtf do i smell fish and sweaty shithole everywhere i go?! and then i realised it was the pussy stench that skunked up my beard so i cut that fucker off.

Last edited:
bro, beards trap the smell of the fishy pussy and anus for days, man! I had one a while ago and i was like wtf do i smell fish and sweaty shithole everywhere i go?! and then i realised it was the pussy stench that skunked up my beard so i cut that fucker off.

Your supposed to wash your face after eating pussy earth to cosmo.. ypu dont just eat pussy and have sloppy pussy juice on your face and welp time to go about the rest of my day! Cmon mon

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Beards are too trendy, it's like a social 'meme'...Only about 20% of the guys with beards look truly badass with a beard.

And I don't know what your definition of "megadosing" is but I go up to 10g vitamin C whenever I feel a cold coming on.

Your supposed to wash your face after eating pussy earth to cosmo.. ypu dont just eat pussy and have sloppy pussy juice on your face and welp time to go about the rest of my day! Cmon mon

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

wash my face? WASH my face!?! Man, get the fuck outta here. Washing your face is for yuppies and guppies, man!

Last edited:
I mega dose Vit C so i dont get sick (4 gr per day) and Vit B for my memory. I thought I was in the early stages of alzheimers until my Doctor drew blood and told me I had a Vit. B deficiency. Now Im like an elephant.

Doc put me on 50k iu vitamin d2 each week for 12weeks. I was deficient in vitamin D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mega dose Vit C so i dont get sick (4 gr per day) and Vit B for my memory. I thought I was in the early stages of alzheimers until my Doctor drew blood and told me I had a Vit. B deficiency. Now Im like an elephant.
Lol that's hilarious. Which Vitamin B product(s) do you use?

I've read up on some things and Jarrow B - right looks great (and is low dose) so it may be smart to take it 4x daily with food.

Doc put me on 50k iu vitamin d2 each week for 12weeks. I was deficient in vitamin D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D3.

Which product is it? Do you take it all at once? Any idea where your levels were and where they are after doing that?

Beards are too trendy, it's like a social 'meme'...Only about 20% of the guys with beards look truly badass with a beard.

I have to assume you're including Chuck Norris amongst that 20%

I have to assume you're including Chuck Norris amongst that 20%

Vitamin D3 2000mg and I do spend a lot of time in sun
Vitamin C 2000mg
Zinc 50mg
Magnesium 250mg
Milk Thistle 250mg
Fish Oil 2000mg
Niacin 500mg
Potasium 99mg

citrulline malate 4000mg-6000mg before deadlift and squat workouts & melatonin after (also before bed 3mg)

Melatonin is natures anti-stress hormone and scientists consider it to be KING of the antioxidants.

I buy name brand vitamins at a couple of bargain supply stores that bid on items from stores going out of business. Pay a fraction of what they should cost. I also often find whey isolate in tubs and 5lb containers for sometimes $15-$20.

I take a break every cycle and blood/lab work has never shown any negatives. My doc always mentions there are no medical studies to back up taking more than a daily multiple. Maybe it's a placebo effect but I don't get but about one-two colds a year, never get flu.

and i guess you all heard the celebrity news...

Attachments

• Chuck Norris Died But He s Alright Now.jpg
    Chuck Norris Died But He s Alright Now.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Iv always heard thought also that most would leave your body if not used. Mine always was dark yellow even with high amounts of water.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws