over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MegaFit Meals log & reviews

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just received 10 free meals that Brad Davis (bboy) was generous enough to let me sample. I'll begin eating them today and post my reviews in this thread. Here are the ten meals I'll be eating.

IMG_2551.jpg IMG_2554.jpg IMG_2556.jpg

This actually looks good! And from what I saw on the website they seem to be the proper macros we'd be looking for. Interested in these as backups for times I run out of food or time to cook. Keep us posted bro!

Looks awesome!!
So damn easy to stay on point with diet these days with guys like this around.

Awesome. They just had a 24% off sale and i grabbed my fiancé some as she's traveling this week. Perfect timing. She said she's amazed they reheat so well and actually taste good. Not rubbery, poor quality at all.

I might be interested in them too.

Probd32 for 10% off.

These meals are really good. Their family owns a restaurant that's makes great food especially pizza! their mother eats, sleeps, breaths restaurant business, they learned from the best.

Meal 1: steak and fries
Macros: 39/29/15, 412 calories

Off to a really good start. Popped this in the microwave two minutes, and the steak really tasted good. The "fries" were soft and a little watery at the bottom, I think made from baked potato but could be wrong. I dipped them in ketchup and they were pretty good. Obviously not the greasy unhealthy fries you get at a diner. Overall delicious meal. IMG_2559.jpg

Just to let everyone know, I have been ordering my meals from 5% Nutrition the last 3 weeks so I will be able to compared both companies. I really like the taste of the 5% nutrition meals and the price is very good. However, you have no idea what the macros are since the nutrition labels are a blatant lie. At least with MegaFit, the macros are completely honest.

Hmmmm maybe have to give em a shot.....

IMG_2566.jpg
Chicken Poblano
Macros 65/63/10, 611 cals

Another really good meal. Easily can add seasoning and such if needed. Don't know what else to say. I'm happy

those look gooooood im super jelly. i'm definitely going to hit that up on my next cut to simplify things.

is there an approximate baseline shelf life to the meals? do you need to freeze them if you plan on keeping them past X days?

Last edited:
those look gooooood im super jelly. i'm definitely going to hit that up on my next cut to simplify things.

is there an approximate baseline shelf life to the meals? do you need to freeze them if you plan on keeping them past X days?
same as meat, starches and veggies you keep at your house.

curious for all these ready made meals and their ingredients lists.. I already eat too much salt/sodium and what not from these nasties...

IMG_2558.jpg
There's rice beneath the beef

Beef bowl
Macros 43/56/9 475 cals

This one I didn't like quite as much, but that's probably because I'm not a big fan of peppers. I honestly wished I had taco shells to put this into with some cheese but that wouldn't make it a bodybuilding meal any more. Remember, this is just a personal preference. I'm sure others would find this meal really good.

Just to let everyone know, I have been ordering my meals from 5% Nutrition the last 3 weeks so I will be able to compared both companies. I really like the taste of the 5% nutrition meals and the price is very good. However, you have no idea what the macros are since the nutrition labels are a blatant lie. At least with MegaFit, the macros are completely honest.
Those 5% nutrition meals look about half the size and claim double the macros lol. Can you take a pic of a megafit meal and a 5% meal next to each other so we can see the size difference?

Those 5% nutrition meals look about half the size and claim double the macros lol. Can you take a pic of a megafit meal and a 5% meal next to each other so we can see the size difference?

There are actually two different sizes to the MF meals. bboy sent me the large versions of each meal.

So the large MF meals compared to the Piana meals are actually pretty similar in size so far. Might depend on the meal. Maybe MF ones are SLIGHTLY bigger though (large size).

Meals are great and Macros are exactly what I was looking for.

damn those look good...I wonder if they do keto style meals with basically just the protein and veggies (minimal carbs)....do they get shipped to you cold and then you throw them in the freezer?

damn those look good...I wonder if they do keto style meals with basically just the protein and veggies (minimal carbs)....do they get shipped to you cold and then you throw them in the freezer?

You can customize your meals and yes they ship frozen in Styrofoam cooler.

Ok since Rambo asked, here is a chicken alfredo meal from 5% nutrition. This is NOT MegaFit.

It tastes very good and the pasta is supposedly gluten free, however there is zero chance the label is what it claims and I doubt it's the best quality stuff. I might sound like a hypocrite since I've been ordering them but I really like the taste and needed a little break from my usual health grocery store food diet.

It does appear to be a little smaller than the MegaFit meals I've had thus far. If you are serious about your diet, MegaFit is clearly the better choice. The 5% is ok if you're into a more relaxed diet.

IMG_2568.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear