over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Megestrol Acetate Experiences

gains4000

Registered
Newbies
General Information:

Megestrol Acetate (MGA) is a medication mainly used as an appetite stimulant to treat HIV and muscle wasting diseases.
MGA is also used to Treat Breast Cancer. Clinical studies of very high dosages of MGA for breast cancer conducted in the 1980s observed markedly increased appetite and weight gain in treated patients despite them having Advanced cancer.

MGA is an agonist of the progesterone receptor (PR). It has about 65% of the affinity of promegestone and 130% of the affinity of progesterone for the PR. MGA has no estrogenic effects and has little to no risk of gynecomastia. MGA is a weak partial agonist of the androgen receptor (AR). It has been reported to bind to this receptor with 5% of the affinity of the anabolic steroid metribolone. MGA has been found to dose-dependently increase total and free IGF-1 levels up to a dosage of 120 mg/day.

Combining MGA with an androgen/anabolic steroid like Oxandrolone, Nandrolone, or testosterone in men can alleviate MGA-associated symptoms of hypoandrogenism as well as further increase appetite and weight gain.

Famous Pro bodybuilding coach Chad Nicholls gives his athletes MGA to increase appetite and i have seen claims he had 8x Mr. O Ronnie Coleman taking this drug.

Has anyone used this compound? Please share any information about this compound to help the community , thank you.

I've seen it for sale on Pet Meds Websites. Never tried it. I don't see the benefits.

I've seen it for sale on Pet Meds Websites. Never tried it. I don't see the benefits.

yes - id say it is a last resort option if no other PED's are helping you get hungry. i only see serious competitors using this drug.

They gave it to my great grandpa because he was skinny; VA . I definitely didn’t use it. Was not informed about it and he was always skinny. Passed from quick onset dementia (like Alzheimer’s but 18mo)

Max

They gave it to my great grandpa because he was skinny; VA . I definitely didn’t use it. Was not informed about it and he was always skinny. Passed from quick onset dementia (like Alzheimer’s but 18mo)

Max
sorry for your loss.

I don't think it's a popular bodybuilding drug. My father in law drank it to increase his appetite when he had cancer. MK-677 will do the trick for an increase in appetite!

Both guys I know who used this blew their stomachs out.

from eating too much food or just from the compound itself?
Eating too much food. Force feeding yourself by taking drugs is the perfect protocol for waistline expansion.

do you not force feed? you only eat when somewhat hungry?
I’m always hungry enough for my meals that I don’t need to use chemistry to eat them.

that is awesome i can't say the same unfortunately. Wish i had that going for me.
I’m just too much of a glutton, I can always gain weight. Dropping under 220 for powerlifting meets is my struggle 😂

I’m just too much of a glutton, I can always gain weight. Dropping under 220 for powerlifting meets is my struggle 😂

i'm jealous of you. Everyday its a struggle for me. I can go the entire day without food and still would not be hungry. My entire bloodline is full of frail men. I am working against my genetics for sure.

I’d like to suggest that that grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I’ve had a fast metabolism since childhood. As such I’ve always been hungry far beyond what’s normal/expected. It helped propel me over 300lbs in my late 20’s n 30’s but is a curse when competing or getting ready for the pool in Vegas. To always feel starved is a literal form of hell unto itself. I’ve always imagined how lucky one must feel to be satiated on small portions. We all face our own challenges

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws