advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mehhh cholesterol numbers but lean and fit?

I wouldn't say its uncommon, im at my leanest and do 30 mins of cardio ED and just got my numbers back. Everything but cholesterol was ideal..

total cholesterol 215 <200
HDL 27. >40
triglycerides 78 <150
LDL 170 <100
Non HDL cholesterol 188 <130

I attribute it to gear usage, winstrol lately, I haven't been eating much red meat at all.

I did have some cookie and milk an hour before the bloodtest because I get light headed and interestingly blood glucose came low

Range max is 200

Your subpar HDL is a reflection of your elevated triglycerides, there's an inverse relationship of the two.

You may find the adjuvant use of Omega-3's, ALA, L-carnitine, carnosine, niacin, milk thistle and a touch of zinc could lower your trig's a bit. In return, bump up your HDL. Idealistically, activating PPARa (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha) is the key in your case. Which most of the aforementioned approaches should accomplish.

Mediterranean diet every now-and-again could help with the functionality of your seemingly lowish HDL.

What does a diet that's "clean 80% of the time" look like? How many fruits and vegetables do you eat? Do you routinely eat oatmeal or beans? Are you eating any highly processed meats like hot dogs?

And what's the 20% that's "unclean" look like? Are you eating lots of sugar or flour products like chips and cookies?

My HDL is always great (mid-60's or higher) and my trigs are too (very low). My LDL was high when I saw my GP last year, but I've dropped it significantly with the only change being the addition of two servings of oatmeal most weekdays and I quit most of my "20% unclean" eating. Peanut butter and banana has replaced cinnamon toast crunch cereal :D I will still eat the occasional cake and ice cream at a birthday party, but it's like 4-5 servings/ month (not per week).

Look into guys like Dave Feldman or google cholesterol myth, cholesterol code, cholesterol truth etc.... Total cholesterol means absolutely nothing.

Look into guys like Dave Feldman or google cholesterol myth, cholesterol code, cholesterol truth etc.... Total cholesterol means absolutely nothing.
I have learn so much from Dave Feldman about cholesterol!

A very simplified explanation of cholesterol but also explains remnant cholesterol which is what you should be concerned with (for metabolically healthy people).

got a good C-reactive protein # ? would not put a whole lot of faith in cholesterol #'s unless your way out of ranges. and fuck statins.

If you are worried about heart issues, get a calcium scan. That’s a sure way to tell if you have any blockage or not. Good cholesterol numbers don’t have as strong a correlation with heart health as once thought.

Tiny bit misleading. It shows your calcium and not necessarily "blockage". I scored 500, which is "possible severe atherosclerosis".
After all follow-up testing (nuclear stress test, etc), I have no blockage or plaque, only calcification, caused by 14 years of statin use doing its job and calcifying plaque before it can burst and become a blockage.
Ejection fraction very good, no blockages, etc. I will agree that for the price (I paid 100.00) the test is worth it BIG-TIME, especially for those that dabble in gear, and have a family history of heart disease.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131