over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 1: Deep Dive

Out of curiosity how many ml are you using per 10mg? I've always done 2ml in a 10mg bottle and just take .02 to .05 ml or 2 to 5 units on a slin pin and can get blacker then most black people.

Where I am going with this is I've had several friends just taking too much at one time and getting sickly feeling. Though when they take less it goes away. Let me know.
Me personally on use 1ml water to 10mg. First day I’ll pull 2 clicks, then get the slightly weird feeling in my stomach. On the second day I’ll do the same and the stomach discomfort isn’t near as bad. On the third day I go straight to 10 clicks. Then keep this till the bottle is empty. Then I’m good for spring through summer.

Cage
My story is almost exactly like Cage's, I start out the same, 1ml per 1 vial of 10mg MT2. On slin pin (1ml) I draw 2 clicks, 0.2mg (correction from previous post: I saw that I used ml instead of mg and that may have thrown you off). But I will stay at 0.2mg to 0.5mg and I pretty much never do a full dose, 1mg.

So is there another sponsor on here with Mel I and it tans you like Mel II but is better for health if I’m understanding this

So is there another sponsor on here with Mel I and it tans you like Mel II but is better for health if I’m understanding this

It says it's tanning effects are not as good as mt2.

You could always take both I will say the post inj sides for mt2 the hour or so of flushing and nausea hit me pretty fucking hard but damn I love the tan.

Qingdao Sigma has it, they are a sponsor here. I'm going to try theirs and I'll let you all know how it goes.

I've read a lot of mixed reviews where many say MT1 is a better looking tan and some prefer MT2. The biggest difference many mention is MT1 comes in slower but gives a more natural looking tan while MT2 can come in fast but give an almost splotchy/fake looking tan. Everyone is different though, I'd imagine MT2 is better for some and vice versa. I guess the only real way to know is to try them both :ROFLMAO:

I've read a lot of mixed reviews where many say MT1 is a better looking tan and some prefer MT2. The biggest difference many mention is MT1 comes in slower but gives a more natural looking tan while MT2 can come in fast but give an almost splotchy/fake looking tan. Everyone is different though, I'd imagine MT2 is better for some and vice versa. I guess the only real way to know is to try them both :ROFLMAO:
Yea I know the mt2 had my dad like your not my kid. And girls would ask me if I was black or latino. One was disappointed when I told he I was white. But I'd be willing to give mt1 a shot as I know some guys take mt2 and get like a yellowish/orange skin tone that looks like a cheap spray on tan. I never got the libido boost from mt2 but it sounds like I take really low.doses.

My tan is always amazing on 2 and I’m blonde haired blue eyed

I just replied to another thread regarding mt2 and the beneficial effect on dopamine receptor health. Then stumbled across this thread.

Good stuff

Reactions: xx
So did you end up trying it?
Yes, I've noticed MT1 basically stops me from getting sun burned. I tan pretty easily but if I get enough exposure I eventually will burn and MT1 seems to mitigate that. The results aren't crazy, I also don't take a high dose. I usually take around 0.4mg immediately before tanning and for some reason that is the sweet spot any higher dose and I get nausea all day. If you are looking for extreme results MT2 is probably better but if you want something safer (more studied/researched) MT1 is a good option but it just doesn't have instant results. I didn't notice any bad sides other than nausea, no freckle/mole darkening, maybe a little libido boost but getting sun does that on its own* in my opinion.

I'm most looking forward to the winter, I will continue to use small amounts of it to see if it will maintain a tan.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131