over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 for summer

Intrigued by this stuff!

So this is shot sub-q, every day. What's a good starting dosage for a man, and what about one for my wife?

I don't have a tanning membership, but I do have a pool. Is this just as effective for tanning outdoors?

Intrigued by this stuff!

So this is shot sub-q, every day. What's a good starting dosage for a man, and what about one for my wife?

I don't have a tanning membership, but I do have a pool. Is this just as effective for tanning outdoors?

Yes if it is sunny outside you don't need a tanning bed. Start at 100mcg for the first few days and move up gradually to 250mcg. Let is build up in your system before staying out in the sun for long.

Intrigued by this stuff!

My wife used it for tanning bed and I usually tan at the pool. You both could probably use a protocol like elvia said.

i did mt2 last year. i got super dark on small doses. i ended up fucking up my dose one day and got really sick. flu like symptoms for 3-4 days. it sucked!!! that was enough for me to say "i wont use that again" and threw the rest in the trash.
its a mental thing i guess.
about 25 years ago i got food poisoning from honey mustard chicken. to this day i have not had honey mustard again.

So if I don't go tanning will i get dark?

Yes you will still go darker. But to get really dark you need sun exposure. No tanning beds are never needed but a few hours in the sun would help.

So my farmers tan when I'm outside working will be hardcore I guess huh!

Sorry for the noob question but this is shot 7 days a week sub q with a slin pin correct?

Would you cease use once you're happy with the results I assume?

How does one measure 100mcg or 250mcg on a syringe? My only experience is with milligram doses, so that's easy for me to figure out.

Also, is Superior a good source for this peptide? Elvia no disrespect, but I see you're a rep for the company. Just want to make sure I go with a solid source.

How does one measure 100mcg or 250mcg on a syringe? My only experience is with milligram doses, so that's easy for me to figure out.

Also, is Superior a good source for this peptide? Elvia no disrespect, but I see you're a rep for the company. Just want to make sure I go with a solid source.

Superior sells MTII in 10mg vials (10,000mcg). I reconned with 2ml bac water and draw up to 5 ticks on a 100 tick syringe for 250mcg.

I recently added MTII into my protocol from Superior; have been loading 250mcg before bed because it can lower your appetite. Haven't had time to go in the sun to get darker but I have been rock hard every night I used it (libido increase is a side of it).

Superior sells MTII in 10mg vials (10,000mcg). I reconned with 2ml bac water and draw up to 5 ticks on a 100 tick syringe for 250mcg.

I recently added MTII into my protocol from Superior; have been loading 250mcg before bed because it can lower your appetite. Haven't had time to go in the sun to get darker but I have been rock hard every night I used it (libido increase is a side of it).

Very helpful thanks Rugdug

This is just a great peptide, fatloss, great erections and it gets you silly dark. I would normally burn first before tanning slowly, with MT2 I would do 250-500mcg for 3 days in a row and go tanning each of those 3 days. I swear it was dramatic, I looked at family pictures and almost looked like I didn't belong lmao Once you have a tan from it you can also easily maintain it with 250mcg here and there.

This is just a great peptide, fatloss, great erections and it gets you silly dark. I would normally burn first before tanning slowly, with MT2 I would do 250-500mcg for 3 days in a row and go tanning each of those 3 days. I swear it was dramatic, I looked at family pictures and almost looked like I didn't belong lmao Once you have a tan from it you can also easily maintain it with 250mcg here and there.

Sounds promising for sure. In definitely amped to try it.

Good to hear :)

No disrespect at all. I fully understand your concerns. I have only been a rep for superior for 1 month and I have loved mt2 for about 6 years :)

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right... I had a 10mg bottle mixed 1ml bac water. My slins go to 50 (1/2) mil I took 5 and not sure how much that is I thought was 50mcg and I was sicker than hell.

I have read 20 right and wrong ways lol
I assumed 1 ml water with 10mg was 1000mcg please help a brotha figure this out lol

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right... I had a 10mg bottle mixed 1ml bac water. My slins go to 50 (1/2) mil I took 5 and not sure how much that is I thought was 50mcg and I was sicker than hell.

I have read 20 right and wrong ways lol
I assumed 1 ml water with 10mg was 1000mcg please help a brotha figure this out lol

What you took equates out to be 500mcg since you mixed the 10mg vial with 1ml of bac water. I put 2ml of bac water in mine personally because I have had a bad experience in the past too with high dose DAC (loss of appetite and end up puking the next day if body is not used to high dose; have since adapted recently to 2mg administered 2 times a week).

1cc is equal to 1 ml so a couple things may of happened here.
You say you have .5cc syringes; if you did use 1 ml of bac water to dilute then that would be 2 of your syringes filled to 50 = 100 or 1ml. I'm assuming this is the case so 5 ticks would be 500mcg give or take.

Now; if you accidentally only diluted with .5ml of bac water then that 5 tick marks is 1000mcg/1mg (no wonder you felt sick if your body hasn't adapted!)

If you correctly diluted with 1ml bac water then every tick is 100mcg; 1st is 100mcg; in between 2 and 3 ticks is roughly 250mcg.

If you accidentally only diluted with .5ml then add another .5ml and refer to above.

Personally I diluted mine with 2ml bac water/ my syringes go to 100 (1cc) so 5 ticks is 250mcg and let's me more accurately dose it.

What you took equates out to be 500mcg since you mixed the 10mg vial with 1ml of bac water. I put 2ml of bac water in mine personally because I have had a bad experience in the past too with high dose DAC (loss of appetite and end up puking the next day if body is not used to high dose; have since adapted recently to 2mg administered 2 times a week).

1cc is equal to 1 ml so a couple things may of happened here.
You say you have .5cc syringes; if you did use 1 ml of bac water to dilute then that would be 2 of your syringes filled to 50 = 100 or 1ml. I'm assuming this is the case so 5 ticks would be 500mcg give or take.

Now; if you accidentally only diluted with .5ml of bac water then that 5 tick marks is 1000mcg/1mg (no wonder you felt sick if your body hasn't adapted!)

If you correctly diluted with 1ml bac water then every tick is 100mcg; 1st is 100mcg; in between 2 and 3 ticks is roughly 250mcg.

If you accidentally only diluted with .5ml then add another .5ml and refer to above.

Personally I diluted mine with 2ml bac water/ my syringes go to 100 (1cc) so 5 ticks is 250mcg and let's me more accurately dose it.

i used 1ml bac water to mix for sure i used a 3cc pin pulled to 1cc (1ml) and mixed. but to inject the rat i used a 50 unit insulin pin pulled to 5

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131