over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 (MT-II) Instruction from Peptide-Guide

ah nice article on Mel2

I can give my own experience with this product to help anyone. Of course I work for a peptide company so I have used this particular product for years. Im running it now as summer is coming and show time is around the corner.

I use the 10mg mel2 and dont use the Mel1 often. I feel the 2 is stronger and has the added peptide PT141 I believe.

I add 1ml bac water and usually run 1iu every day sometimes 2 iu's if I want the darker appeal. Im half Italian I get so dark to the point I turn black. So I have to be careful. The more prone your skin is to tanning the easier this peptide stimulates your skin.

I do get the nausea feeling if I take to much. I believe you have to start out at low dosages at first. I love this peptide and will always use. I never ever tan unless someone drags me out on the water and the sun hits me. At that point I tan even darker and fast.

Side effect though is it will stimulate other dark spots on your skin. Moles, beauty marks, etc... All my dark spots on my skin get darker. If i take to much to fast I get dark rings under my eye's.

administration is subq

Is sterile water ok to mix it?
Or is it important to use Bacteriostatic water?

you need a carrier that is PH balanced for your skin but will not destroy the peptide. You could use a saline solution but I dont know how suggestable that would be.
Is sterile water ok to mix it?
Or is it important to use Bacteriostatic water?

you need a carrier that is PH balanced for your skin but will not destroy the peptide. You could use a saline solution but I dont know how suggestable that would be.

Yes sir. The sterile water wont preserve for as long and may sting a bit (if I remember correctly). Bact water would be my preference. B12 is fine...and if sterile water was all I had and I was planning on using the MT2 in a reasonable time from...all good :)

ah nice article on Mel2

Side effect though is it will stimulate other dark spots on your skin. Moles, beauty marks, etc... All my dark spots on my skin get darker. If i take to much to fast I get dark rings under my eye's.

administration is subq

Thanks for the info. Did you notice any new moles, marks, etc.? I tried MT2 last year for a few weeks and I stopped after noticing a lot of new moles on my torso. Fortunately, none appeared on my face or arms, but the ones I got never went away.

Well

I took mt2 for 3 weeks and I am BLACK.........I mean, BLACK.......I swear to god people did not recognize me.......crazy...I just stopped 3 days ago, only used 1/2 bottle.....hahha........black circles under eyes........hahaah

I took mt2 for 3 weeks and I am BLACK.........I mean, BLACK.......I swear to god people did not recognize me.......crazy...I just stopped 3 days ago, only used 1/2 bottle.....hahha........black circles under eyes........hahaah

Wow, nice! Can I have the other half?

I am not dark naturally but MT2 must just react great with me. Apart from feeling sick of course... but ginger root sorts that out. That feeling disappears after a few weeks of frequent use. I must stress to people who are gonna be first time users that you must start of TINY.. and gradually move up. Some may think whats the point in doing something like 0.1mg but it is the wise option. Just let it get in your system and gradually move up through the days. I have never been so sick when I done alot in my 1st injection (3rd time using MT2). I had fever for 2 days and could barely walk I was so weak. My gf experienced the same when starting off with a large dose.

Bac water is the best option. Sterile water won't preserve it for long. But to be honest I don't follow too many opinions on that matter. Reason being I had a vial in my freezer for a year. Then I mix it with bac water and take it for a week (tiny amount). I then left it for a few weeks took more for a few days. Had a light tan for a few weeks or so. Bascially it had been in my fridge for another 5 months diluted and I took it 2 weeks ago (I have done that a few times). Anyway I get the sick feeling and my face goes bright red but not so harsh but 2 days later I am looking more tanned and it has worked amazingly (just 1 injection).

It states you need sun exposure and you do. But I get really dark by just taking it. If I go on a few sunbeds then I literally look a different race. I live in the UK so not much sun here.

2 years ago I done 30mg over a few months and was getting some sun exposure and tried a 2 sunbeds per week. I am white but I looked mixed race Black. It's great you feel more healthy and look better cos the tan hides dark circles etc. Plus as everyone knows a tanned body looks much better than a pasty white one. Anyway me and a few mates went to Dublin on a weekend away and I had about 4 girls (not together) approach me asking if I was this guy from a soap here... he is black... find it quite funny cos I am naturally pale with blue eyes.

It's defo worth a try just be careful with it and start of low.

Recently started MT_II for the first time...Immediatley noticed tanning effect after a week, and I'm only doing 250mcg 2x a week. Libido skyrockets for a couple days after use...I get nausea for only 20-30 min. post inject, then it fades....But I have to take LOW doses only occassionally because I'm olive skinned and tan easily; after a week, everyone was askin where I had gone to get a tan...And I don't tan or use a bed, only the sun I'm exposed to while I'm outside doing whatever....Powerful peptide, and if you research it, alot of positive benefits too, like fatloss etc...

I usually read from the first page but only read the 2nd on this one. Good info and thanks for sharing. I also have mine in the evening. Usually just before bed. I start of even lower cos to me whats a few days incase your gonna react bad. The fatloss will be down to the fact it can kill your appetite... but an anti-hisamine and ginger root would help with that. Gonna order myself some in the next few weeks cos I have about 2 injections worth left.

Very informative discussion going on here guys. I took my first ever dose of MT2 last night. I took the advice from a buddy here on PM and went with a site that came thru in 3 days on ice packs that were still somewhat cold!

I did notice that one vial had broken down powder and the other one was all rocks but I'm not gonna worry about it. I started at .15mg and I'm gradually going to work my way up. I sometimes work an extra job outside so I think that should enhance my results. Summer is just about here and I can't wait to get some color :D

Ive been using it again for appx 1 week.
This Time Im using 1/4mg per day and getting the same results I did with 1mg per day. For me I cant see a reason to take anymore then 250mcg or 1/4mg. Sides aren't nearly as bad this time around. Get so dark so fast its almost silly :D

Thanks for the info. Did you notice any new moles, marks, etc.? I tried MT2 last year for a few weeks and I stopped after noticing a lot of new moles on my torso. Fortunately, none appeared on my face or arms, but the ones I got never went away.

I have a bunch of new BLACK moles on my face that were NOT there before. Everyone would ask "hey whats that shit splattered on your face?" Some still haven't gone away and I doubt ever will. :(

I have a bunch of new BLACK moles on my face that were NOT there before. Everyone would ask "hey whats that shit splattered on your face?" Some still haven't gone away and I doubt ever will. :(

WHAT THE FUCK MAN :mad:

Go figure after i just start it i'm hearing these things. Might have to scrap it. Not worth it for a tan.

I'm skin type 1 or A whatever, I used to burn and peel, and if I got any color at all, it would be gone within a few days. Every summer I would have to do every tan trick in the book to get even kinda tan. I took tyrosine tablets, I would sit in the sauna, then immediately after, I'd jump into the tanning bed ect. I used 40mgs of MT2 last summer starting on June 10th. I loaded up with two doses a day for the first 20mgs until it was gone, then I went to a maintenance dose of twice a day 3 days a week. I waited until June 20th before I started tanning. From June 20th to Sept. 3rd I only tanned 13 times in a bed, without any natural sunlight, and the results were freakin amazing!!! I stopped using MT2 the same time I quite tanning, and I retained my tan until mid to late December. I'm not positive, because I started taking it again in late Feb 2010, but I'm not too sure that it didn't change my skin color permantly, because I still had decent color on my stomach, back and even my legs, prior to starting up again. Even my hands and feet are tan. Use 3mls of BW to 10mgs of MT2 and dose with 7 to 8 units twice a day for the loading period. If you're an albino like I was, anyway. I noticed the sides if I went above 16 units in a day. This go around, I'm not any of the sides. Sorry for the long post.

Eventually these go away...may take several months. Typically these are more prevalent when high dosages are taken...I got a bunch of them on my upper thigh, 2 on my face, one on my head (I shave it nearly bald), and a couple on my arms. I got off MT2 for a few months and about half of them went away...then I wanted to tan again and got back on it but did only 250mcg a dose a few times a week and doesn't LOOK like I am getting any more of them...
I feel like even lower doses could be useful. Such as taking 100mcg twice a day, once before sun and once after and just do this more often as opposed to say once a week...

yah that's the one thing I dont like is the dark circles under my eye's but man this stuff tans you up for sure.

And....

PICS! PICS! PICS!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner